From publisher blurb:
Bill of Fare
Hail, Traveler! Welcome to the Inn of the Last Home.
You visit us during the Fourth Age, a time of war, when the Gods of Light and Darkness battle for the lands of Ansalon. But, for now, forget the dangers of the road. Wash away the dust with our finest ale, as you eat your fill of Otik’s spiced potatoes. Relax by the fire and listen to the old man’s tales of knights who ride to battle on the backs of dragons. Pay no heed to the strange-looking mage who watches from the shadows, though with the kender about, you might want to keep your hands on your purse!_
Rest well in our inn this night, friend, for on the morrow you may wake to the beating of the drums of war…
For Your Enjoyment, We Offer
- Tales of men and dragons in a time of conflict.
- Scrolls containing ancient magic and relics of the gods.
- Legends of wolf-bonded warriors and kender knights.
- Forgotten lore of goblins, the crafting of dwarven jewelry, and more.
- Feast traditions and recipes gathered by our own Tika Waylan.
- Songs of the era, with both music and lyrics.