From publisher blurb:
Remember when monsters didn't have to take themselves so seriously? Well Octopus Apocalypse is bringing back those glory days with 10 All-New Absurd Monsters
Presenting 10 all new unconventional creatures with challenge rating from 1-10, all with original full-color illustrations!
Inside you will find:
- Blood Stone: Like a giant rock, but with tentacles and magic.
- Dumbfounded: A creature so stupid it makes you stupider.
- Hissman: Half-man, half-snake, just not in the way you might expect.
- Plus an additional advanced Hissman Shaman (so really it's more like 11 monsters)
- Jubbernaut: An unstoppable beast of oblivious destruction.
- Manoset: A very handy monster to have around... It's a giant hand.
- Moisture Vampire: Like a regular cactus, but really sneaky.
- Roving Pit: Like a regular pit, but mobile... and fleshy... and filled with biting mouths... and with a tentacle.
- Elastic Skeleton: Like a skeleton, but made of living rubber.
- Spear Deer: Majestic guardian of the forest.
- Wormfolk: Parasitic and carrion feeding worm people, delightful.
Revision 2 2015-08-22: Updated to meet current design standards.