From the publisher on Races of Renown:
Each volume of the series focuses on a different Player Character race, providing a plethora of new options and abilities.
"Like the Master Class series, Races of Renown is designed with the player in mind," explains Chris Pramas, Green Ronin's founder. "These books are packed with new feats, prestige classes, equipment, spells, and magic items--the kind of crunchy goodness that makes character building fun."
- Hammer & Helm: A Guidebook to Dwarves
- Fang & Fury: A Guidebook to Vampires
- Bow & Blade: A Guidebook to Wood Elves
- Aasimar & Tiefling: A Guidebook to the Planetouched
- Plot & Poison: A Guidebook to Drow
- Bastards & Bloodlines: A Guidebook to Half-Breeds
- Wrath & Rage: A Guidebook To Orcs & Half-Orcs