United States
Chantilly
Virginia
flag msg tools
designer
badge
6 out of 7 dwarves are not Happy
mbmbmbmbmb
Haha I'm pretty sure the previous owner of these bits and bytes must have copied/pasted right? Cuz ugh. I wasn't actually planning on even doing that - I just left the ones he/she had on the sheet that my character also shared. I haven't added any of my own yet but when I do it'll likely be just the title. I'll probably go back and delete the text actually.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Jean-Christophe Cubertafon
France
Grenoble
flag msg tools
designer
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
Here is the stats for my character.

In short, he is a hypercorp executive in charge of acquisition/merging and technology transferts. But he's working covertly for himself, because he finds much more thrilling and lucrative to deal with black markets, and he finds much more fun to open-source some technologies by giving them away to Argonauts.

Informations updated: see the wiki CS
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Stymie says, "No Fidgets"
United States
SF Peninsula
California
flag msg tools
"Nobody down here 'cept us dummies"
badge
"Betcha can't throw that donut on my finger"
mbmbmbmbmb
Might as well disclose this now: I am traveling in Europe from May 19th thru June 9th this spring.

I don't know if I will have a laptop or the ipad, nor do I know if I will always have internet. I do know that I will try to post IC when I can, but may have trouble getting my daily post in.

I am happy to have another player be my proxy if needed for skillchecks/combat moves, etc. or Dave can if necessary. I don't want to hold things up.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Dave G
United States
Illinois
flag msg tools
badge
El Chupacabratwurst
mbmbmbmbmb
wysire wrote:
Might as well disclose this now: I am traveling in Europe from May 19th thru June 9th this spring.

I don't know if I will have a laptop or the ipad, nor do I know if I will always have internet. I do know that I will try to post IC when I can, but may have trouble getting my daily post in.

I am happy to have another player be my proxy if needed for skillchecks/combat moves, etc. or Dave can if necessary. I don't want to hold things up.

Let's talk and see where we are. I can play around you, I'm guessing, or park you somewhere in-game doing something useful while you're away?
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Alex Nguyen
United States
Chantilly
Virginia
flag msg tools
designer
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
wysire wrote:
I am traveling in Europe from May 19th thru June 9th this spring.

Sounds fun! Hitting any special places in particular?
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Alex Nguyen
United States
Chantilly
Virginia
flag msg tools
designer
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
I'm gonna be out of town April 10 for about a week and a half probably with internet access but possibly without the will to post.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
United States
SF Peninsula
California
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
djgutierrez77 wrote:
Let's talk and see where we are. I can play around you, I'm guessing, or park you somewhere in-game doing something useful while you're away?

Put him in carbonite, at least my character can't get killed for a few weeks.

USP45 wrote:
Sounds fun! Hitting any special places in particular?
London, southern England, Netherlands, Belgium, Freiburg, Munster, maybe France. Should be fun. With lots of good beer.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Alex Nguyen
United States
Chantilly
Virginia
flag msg tools
designer
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
wysire wrote:
With lots of good beer.

That sounds great. Take some notes/pics of your favorite beers.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Alex Nguyen
United States
Chantilly
Virginia
flag msg tools
designer
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
I've updated Isaac's character sheet but it's still in progress.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Alex Nguyen
United States
Chantilly
Virginia
flag msg tools
designer
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
Can someone give a quick summary on REP score? Specifically does it even make a difference to put 5 in a couple of them or is it better to crank a few up instead of spreading it out?
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Dan Schaeffer
United States
Unspecified
Illinois
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
Also, I will be out of town and incommunicado (almost 100%) for ten days in the second half of June.

All my REP is in four areas. (I also bumped it up quite a bit in some of them, although I am still fiddling.)
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
France
Grenoble
flag msg tools
designer
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
wysire wrote:
London, southern England, Netherlands, Belgium, Freiburg, Munster, maybe France. Should be fun. With lots of good beer.

If you come to pass in the French Alps, don't forget to pay us a visit
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Dave G
United States
Illinois
flag msg tools
badge
El Chupacabratwurst
mbmbmbmbmb
Let's do it, folks. Game on!
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Alex Nguyen
United States
Chantilly
Virginia
flag msg tools
designer
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
I think I'm mostly done with character creation except for a little auditing here and there. Does anyone know if the wiki table properties cellspacing and cellpadding actually do anything?
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Alex Nguyen
United States
Chantilly
Virginia
flag msg tools
designer
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
Good opening post GM. (You really hate sea cucumbers! What did they ever do to you...)

;-)
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Dave G
United States
Illinois
flag msg tools
badge
El Chupacabratwurst
mbmbmbmbmb
USP45 wrote:
Good opening post GM. (You really hate sea cucumbers! What did they ever do to you...)

;-)

A sea cucumber killed my parents. ninja
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Yohann
France
flag msg tools
designer
Pandacon is Panda-On!
badge
Play, play, play and have a hell of a good time.
mbmb
Well, I'll have to finish my character sheet but I'm good to go.

By the way, I didn't get any reaction on the CS draft I posted a couple of days ago.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
United States
SF Peninsula
California
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
djgutierrez77 wrote:
Remember that these are percentile tests, so you want to roll under the number, not over. This roll for wysire is a perception roll, and your perception is base 50 per your last CS. So you want to roll under 50. I'm giving you a +10 mod to the roll because this should be an easy perception for you. So we djgutierrez77 previously rolled 1d100 = (12) = 12 (roll a d100, looking for a roll of 60 or less.)

blush
Duh, back to the rulebook.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Dave G
United States
Illinois
flag msg tools
badge
El Chupacabratwurst
mbmbmbmbmb
wysire wrote:
djgutierrez77 wrote:
Remember that these are percentile tests, so you want to roll under the number, not over. This roll for wysire is a perception roll, and your perception is base 50 per your last CS. So you want to roll under 50. I'm giving you a +10 mod to the roll because this should be an easy perception for you. So we djgutierrez77 previously rolled 1d100 = (12) = 12 (roll a d100, looking for a roll of 60 or less.)

blush
Duh, back to the rulebook.

No worries. It took me a second to grok it. Couple of gameplay things:

1) If you ask about a check before rolling, most rolls will have some modifier. It also lets me see where you're going and work it into the story.

2) If you want to use a specific skill, please highlight it as Dan did in his post--I will eventually know your characters better, but at this point I'll need reminders of what y'all can do.

3) If at any point you want to ask your Muse for information that you need from me (that is, story-related stuff) I'm happy to roleplay that conversation as your Muse. If, on the other hand, you're just fleshing out the story, feel free to do it yourself as Dan did in the thread. Also, I'm of the improv school of though with these things, very much a "yes, and" kind of GM. I won't let you take over the story, but if you drop things like wysire did I will absolutely run with them or find a fun way to say "no" if it's absolutely necessary.

I'm enjoying this already.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Dave G
United States
Illinois
flag msg tools
badge
El Chupacabratwurst
mbmbmbmbmb
djgutierrez77 wrote:

2) If you want to use a specific skill, please highlight it as Dan did in his post--I will eventually know your characters better, but at this point I'll need reminders of what y'all can do.

Whoops. I see I'd already screwed that up, wysire, not giving you your enhanced vision. I think it worked out fine in this case, but mea culpa.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
United States
SF Peninsula
California
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
No, my fault. I didn't point it out. How the heck are you s'posed to know my CS when I barely understand it? whistle
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
France
Grenoble
flag msg tools
designer
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
Hey!

At least, I edit a complete CS (revised) and some background elements. You could find the result: Benedict Isles

Your comments are appreciated.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Alex Nguyen
United States
Chantilly
Virginia
flag msg tools
designer
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
One edit for those using the wiki template that I like is to float the table of contents to the right so that the character sheet starts right away.

[ [ toc float="right" ] ]

Also, maybe we should sticky all our sheets somewhere. Here's mine again.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Dave G
United States
Illinois
flag msg tools
badge
El Chupacabratwurst
mbmbmbmbmb
USP45 wrote:
One edit for those using the wiki template that I like is to float the table of contents to the right so that the character sheet starts right away.

I've got them all saved to my quickbar except Dan's (which is offsite, but bookmarked on my browser) and Yohann's, who hasn't posted in the IC thread yet.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
United States
SF Peninsula
California
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
USP45 wrote:

I can't do it right now, but I can make a wiki for our PbF. The main page will have links to all of our profile pages, CSheets, the OOC and the IC. I can probably have it done by tomorrow.

I did it before for mine, here are a couple of examples.

Retribution wiki

Myntaros
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
[1]  Prev «  3 , 4 , 5 , 6 , 7  Next »  [8] |