Your Tags: Add tags
Popular Tags: [View All]
Jonathan Hoffmann
Canada
Waterloo
Ontario
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
"OK, skip the tent and the survival kit, but get the hand scanner and full holdout blaster for the doctor," replies Jak, hoping the shopping list is done.

He hails CH-1 on the comlink, "Hey CH-1, find anything useful? Anyway, All-Star and I have settled on a list of items we thing will be useful. Can you go ahead and get them? I'll beam the list to you in a moment. We agree with the doctor that he should have a full holdout blaster. Can you see if he can sell off his stun-gun to offset the cost? And make sure everyone has a comlink." Jak beams the list to the droid.

Electro-Snares (x3) .. 150
Stun Grenades (x2) ... 150
Stimpacks (x4) ....... 100
Climbing Gear ........ 50
Comlink (x2) ......... 50
Hand scanner ......... 100
Holdout Blaster ...... 200
===

I noticed that the doctor does not have a comlink either. Also I have no idea what our 6th crew member has, he hasn't posted a char sheet.

Eddie, how much would Dr. Sal get for selling his current stun-gun? I also noticed he has a few credits in his pocketes...

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Eddie Drood
United States
Florida
flag msg tools
Seriously, call Kenny Loggins because you're in the Danger Zone!
badge
M, as in Mancy
mbmbmbmbmb
the other character sheet is one of free ones from FFG.
He carries: blaster pistol, 2 stimpacks, comlink, and 50 credits

As to how much Dr. Sal would get--

(said as a Toydarian) He'd have to negotiate a bit, hmmm?
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Soylent Green
United States
Minnesota
flag msg tools
badge
Stop hovering over me!!!
mbmbmbmbmb
Astarii waits a few... then after seeing no reply asks, "Hey Jak, they not replying over coms?"
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Jonathan Hoffmann
Canada
Waterloo
Ontario
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
SoylentRed wrote:
Astarii waits a few... then after seeing no reply asks, "Hey Jak, they not replying over coms?"

Jak looks at his comlink. "It seems to be working ok. Maybe they got into some sort of trouble? I think we should go look for them, and maybe buy this stuff ourselves."

Jak calls out to Ishmael (wherever he is on the ship), "Hey Ish! Do you want to come with us to the merchant sector?"
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Bavo T.
Belgium
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
Ish had ducked into the small and narrow hallways that ran all across the ship, his armour laid aside and dressed in a white, stained wifebeater as he ran tests on some of the secondary systems. The E-9 was a sturdy little ship, which could go for a long time without any maintenance or repairs, but the Corellian never felt that excused not actually doing them. He turned the hydrospanner a few times, tightening up the screws holding up the cover of one of the systems he'd been tinkering with as he heard his comm go once. A message from their employer came in, warning him the timetable had moved up. Ishmael pressed the button to return a short soundbite.

"Acknowledged. Let me know if you need help..." He paused for a moment, then decided it wouldn't hurt to ask. "When we left the shop, we spotted a Rodian with some sort of tattoo, acquaintance?"

Getting up from his knees, he clambered back out of the crawlspaces and was putting his armour back on when he heard the voice of Jak bouncing through the ship, asking if he wanted to come with..."Alright! Hold up, I'm coming." He threw his armour back on, stowed his workgear and joined the Twi'lek at the exit ramp. "Shall we?"
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Soylent Green
United States
Minnesota
flag msg tools
badge
Stop hovering over me!!!
mbmbmbmbmb
"Bah, I'll tag along!" said Astarii.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Jonathan Hoffmann
Canada
Waterloo
Ontario
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
"OK, I'll take you guys to the last place I saw them." Jak leads the way back to the merchant sector.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Eddie Drood
United States
Florida
flag msg tools
badge
M, as in Mancy
mbmbmbmbmb
Reom quickly replies to Ish:

Not one of mine. Sis says a Rodian gang has been
pushing folks around to find out where the pod is. I'm hiding it,
just in case.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Bavo T.
Belgium
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
Ish pulled the communicator out of his pocket as they head off to the marketplace, typing a quick message. Just tell me if/when you need muscle. It'll up the price, but safety is worth a cred. In truth, that worried him. Rodians were tenacious bastards, violent as well...
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Jonathan Hoffmann
Canada
Waterloo
Ontario
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Jak takes them to Farlander's Outfitting and Supply. "So here's where I saw those scanners, and I'm pretty sure we can get the comlinks and most of the rest of the stuff here too."

While browsing the wares for the second time, Jak tries once again to hail CH-1 on the comlink.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Jeff G
United States
Santa Rosa
California
flag msg tools
designer
These are not the droids you're looking for. You can go about your business.
badge
Move along.
mbmbmbmbmb
Yes, meatbag. The droid answers Jak. I have received your list and will procure the requested items.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Jonathan Hoffmann
Canada
Waterloo
Ontario
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
"OK, great!" Jak replies. "Let's meet at Farlander's."

He turns to Astarii and Ish, "Sounds like CH-1's already got the stuff. So we're finally ready to get going."

Then it hits him like a tonne of bricks. "Once we get the ship named!"
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Eddie Drood
United States
Florida
flag msg tools
badge
M, as in Mancy
mbmbmbmbmb
Farlander's is a large shop for this level of the station, and consists of a front counter and behind it rows of shelves piled high with seemingly random stuff.

A young man behind the counter pauses in his argument with a boxy droid plugged into a data terminal.

"Hey, my name's Nols. Welcome to the store. Feel free to look around, and ask if you can't find something, because between Z-3 and I, we can find it."

I'm assuming everyone showed up to the shop. If that is incorrect, let me know where your character is.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Bavo T.
Belgium
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
Ishmael doesn't really approach the counter, leaving the talking to Jak and Allstar, both of them seem a lot better at it than him. He hangs back a little, keeping an eye out for any Rodians or their ilk. The messages implied they were shaking people down for information, and since they were likely the last group to have been seen leaving Isotech...Well, Ish didn't doubt the little scoundrels would come knocking sooner rather than later. He was keeping an eye out.

"Give him the list, 'Star..." Ish didn't like being in the open like this much. Sure, there was a few of them, but all that meant in an open area like this was a target-rich environment. "Ain't got all day." Only a little less than eight hours now, to be exact...
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Adrian Zettlemoyer
United States
South Gate
California
flag msg tools
Live It, Love it
badge
If This Be Doomsday...
mbmbmbmbmb
Bonn Marmot hangs back, looking through the equipment, looking for any used tools or ship enhancements that might be available.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Soylent Green
United States
Minnesota
flag msg tools
badge
Stop hovering over me!!!
mbmbmbmbmb
Astarii snaps out of his daze, obviously dreaming of getting off the wheel, grabs the list of items from Jak's hand and passes it over to Nols saying, "Just looking for a few items today Nols. You able to help us with this list?"

Looking back to Bonn, "Hey Bonn, I know you have a Comlink already, so we should all be good there. Let me know if you see any other items back there you might need."

This is the list right?

Electro-Snares (x3) .. 150
Stun Grenades (x2) ... 150
Stimpacks (x4) ....... 100
Climbing Gear ........ 50
Comlink (x2) ......... 50
Hand scanner ......... 100
Holdout Blaster ...... 200
===
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Jonathan Hoffmann
Canada
Waterloo
Ontario
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Jak watches the transaction between Astarii and Nols, and quietly advises Sal, "Hey, doctor; since we're buying so much stuff from this guy maybe he'll give you a deal on your old holdout."

Soylent, that looks right.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Eddie Drood
United States
Florida
flag msg tools
badge
M, as in Mancy
mbmbmbmbmb

Ishmael--make a Perception check, and add in 1 boost die.

Bonn sees a vast array of items, in conditions ranging from brand-new to nearly destroyed. If there's any inventory system in use, it's not at all obvious.

Nols looks over the list, and nods.

"No problem. Blaster is used, but that's the best kind, right? Stun grenades? Mmmm...Z-3?"

"Brrzzzzz bleep! Du blip." In binary: yes we have them. idiot.

Nols casually kicks Z-3, but gently. "Pretty sure we have some still. All told, that'll be 800 credits. Give me a second to pull this all together."

He wanders back into the shelves, putting stuff in an empty, oil-stained box, looking at the list as he does so.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Bavo T.
Belgium
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
Perception: Ability 1customw{1:iid:1746420;2:iid:1746421;1:iid:1746423;2:iid:1746418;1:iid:1746422;1:iid:1746419} -> ( iid:1746423) -> (
) [+]
Perception: Proficiency 1customw{1:iid:1746449;2:iid:1746450;2:iid:1746452;1:iid:1746447;3:iid:1746451;2:iid:1746448;1:iid:1746453} -> ( iid:1746451) -> (
) [+]
Boost 1customw{2:iid:1746426;1:iid:1746427;1:iid:1746428;1:iid:1746425;1:iid:1746424} -> ( iid:1746427) -> (
) [+]

Sorry, only way it would work for some reason
Edit: BOOM!
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
  • [+]
  • 529064. Akhatosh
  • 1customw{1:iid:1746420;2:iid:1746421;1:iid:1746423;2:iid:1746418;1:iid:1746422;1:iid:1746419} =
  • ( iid:1746423) =
  • ( iid:1746423)
  • Perception: Ability
  • Fri Apr 4, 2014 6:07 pm
  • [+]
  • 529065. Akhatosh
  • 1customw{1:iid:1746449;2:iid:1746450;2:iid:1746452;1:iid:1746447;3:iid:1746451;2:iid:1746448;1:iid:1746453} =
  • ( iid:1746451) =
  • ( iid:1746451)
  • Perception: Proficiency
  • [+]
  • 529066. Akhatosh
  • 1customw{2:iid:1746426;1:iid:1746427;1:iid:1746428;1:iid:1746425;1:iid:1746424} =
  • ( iid:1746427) =
  • ( iid:1746427)
  • Boost
Eddie Drood
United States
Florida
flag msg tools
badge
M, as in Mancy
mbmbmbmbmb
difficulty result 3customw{1:iid:1746437;1:iid:1746438;1:iid:1746439;3:iid:1746441;1:iid:1746442;1:iid:1746440} -> ( iid:1746441 iid:1746439 iid:1746442) -> (
) [+]
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
  • [+]
  • 529097. eddie_drood
  • 3customw{1:iid:1746437;1:iid:1746438;1:iid:1746439;3:iid:1746441;1:iid:1746442;1:iid:1746440} =
  • ( iid:1746441 iid:1746439 iid:1746442) =
  • ( iid:1746441 iid:1746439 iid:1746442)
  • difficulty result
  • Fri Apr 4, 2014 6:18 pm
Eddie Drood
United States
Florida
flag msg tools
badge
M, as in Mancy
mbmbmbmbmb
Ishmael spots a rough-looking Rodian selling scrap to someone down the hallway, but who seems more interested in watching the group buy supplies. Just as Ish turns back, he and the Rodian lock eyes--he knows you know he was watching--and immediately walks from his spot, heading down the corridor in the opposite direction, leaving the customer befuddled and angry.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Bavo T.
Belgium
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
A shiver runs down Ishmael's back as he and the Rodian lock eyes, adrenaline pouring into the bloodstream of the bounty hunter as his fight or flight reflexes flare up for a moment. Usually he is not the hunted, it makes him feel odd. "Lads...Make it snappy..." He clenches and unclenches his fist, watching the Rodian begin to move away, considering giving chase and asking some questions of his own. "We're being watched...And they know we know."
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Jeff G
United States
Santa Rosa
California
flag msg tools
designer
badge
Move along.
mbmbmbmbmb
CH-1 scans the Rodian, looking for a tell-tale tattoo.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Eddie Drood
United States
Florida
flag msg tools
badge
M, as in Mancy
mbmbmbmbmb
As the Rodian is moving away, CH-1 spots a familiar tattoo. It's the same shadow, alright.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Jeff G
United States
Santa Rosa
California
flag msg tools
designer
badge
Move along.
mbmbmbmbmb
Same suspicious meatbag from earlier. The droid tells the party.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
[1]  Prev «  1 , 2 , 3 , 4 , 5  Next »  [47] |