Recommend
 Thumb up
 Hide
112 Posts
Prev «  1 , 2 , 3 , 4 , 5  | 

RPG» Forums » Site Related » RPGGeek News

Subject: [WINNERS ANNOUNCED] RPG Geek One Sheet GUMSHOE Contest 2015 rss

Your Tags: Add tags
Popular Tags: one-page [+] RPGG_design_contest [+] scenario_design [+] [View All]
Dave Bernazzani
United States
Plainville
Massachusetts
flag msg tools
I wish to provide legendary service to the RPG community to help grow our hobby and enrich the lives of gamers everywhere.
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
Great job running this, Yohann! Your efforts are hugely appreciated by the community!

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Yohann
France
flag msg tools
designer
Pandacon is Panda-On!
badge
Play, play, play and have a hell of a good time.
mbmb
Hello everyone,

Now that (almost) all the prizes have been handed out, I'm just copy-pasting a very short excerpt from a mail Simon Rogers, head of Pelgrane Press, sent me.

Quote:
Thank you so much for running this competition. The results were way better than I had hoped.

So basically, you should ALL be proud of yourself and of your participation.

Congratulations to everyone again!
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Freddie Foulds
United Kingdom
Durham
flag msg tools
designer
Come play games at Newcastle Gamers!
badge
The oldest and strongest emotion of mankind is fear, and the oldest and strongest kind of fear is fear of the unknown.
mbmbmbmbmb
Thanks, Yohann! And thank you to RPG Geek, as well as Simon and Pelgrane Press for the prizes
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Yohann
France
flag msg tools
designer
Pandacon is Panda-On!
badge
mbmb
Hello everyone. Here's a link to an article I wrote for See Page XX, Pelgrane Press's newsletter. It relates my experience running this contest and announces our three winners.

There you go: The RPG Geek One Sheet GUMSHOE Contest 2015
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Freddie Foulds
United Kingdom
Durham
flag msg tools
designer
badge
The oldest and strongest emotion of mankind is fear, and the oldest and strongest kind of fear is fear of the unknown.
mbmbmbmbmb
Shadow Hexagram wrote:
Hello everyone. Here's a link to an article I wrote for See Page XX, Pelgrane Press's newsletter. It relates my experience running this contest and announces our three winners.

There you go: The RPG Geek One Sheet GUMSHOE Contest 2015

Nice article, Yohann!
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Freddie Foulds
United Kingdom
Durham
flag msg tools
designer
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
On another note, I'll be running an updated and revised version of The Keepers of the Woods at Conpulsion in Edinburgh next year: http://www.geas.org.uk/conpulsion/games-schedule/rpgs/sunday...
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Yohann
France
flag msg tools
designer
Pandacon is Panda-On!
badge
mbmb
xTHAWx wrote:
On another note, I'll be running an updated and revised version of The Keepers of the Woods at Conpulsion in Edinburgh next year: http://www.geas.org.uk/conpulsion/games-schedule/rpgs/sunday...

Excellent! I wished I could be there. I heard some nice things about Conpulsion (and I just love Edinburgh!)
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Mixu Lauronen
Finland
Helsinki
flag msg tools
designer
badge
The revolution lasted six minutes and covered one hundred and twelve meters.
mbmbmbmbmb
Shadow Hexagram wrote:
Excellent! I wished I could be there. I heard some nice things about Conpulsion (and I just love Edinburgh!)

Edinburgh is one of my favourite European cities.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Freddie Foulds
United Kingdom
Durham
flag msg tools
designer
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
Just a brief note here to say that playtesting for The Keepers of the Woods has gone very well and the expanded version of the scenario is now available to download via the Trail of Cthulhu resources page on Pelgrane Press' website.

Alternatively, you can download the PDF directly here. The file is 25+ MB, runs around 34 pages and includes handouts and a series of pregenerated characters. Enjoy!
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Yohann
France
flag msg tools
designer
Pandacon is Panda-On!
badge
mbmb
xTHAWx wrote:
Just a brief note here to say that playtesting for The Keepers of the Woods has gone very well and the expanded version of the scenario is now available to download via the Trail of Cthulhu resources page on Pelgrane Press' website.

Alternatively, you can download the PDF directly here. The file is 25+ MB, runs around 34 pages and includes handouts and a series of pregenerated characters. Enjoy!

This is great news Freddie. Thanks.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Prev «  1 , 2 , 3 , 4 , 5  |