The Hotness
Games|People|Company
Legacy of Dragonholt
Treasure Hunter: Complete Rulebook (1st Edition)
Mouse Guard Roleplaying Game Boxed Set (Second Edition)
Stranger Things Dungeons & Dragons Starter Set
The Fantasy Trip: Legacy Edition
Android: Shadow of the Beanstalk
Mouse Guard Roleplaying Game
Mythic Game Master Emulator
Lamentations of the Flame Princess (Grindhouse Edition)
Ryuutama: Natural Fantasy Role Play
Dungeon Masters Screen
Nexus Life
Cat: Revised
The Orc in the Well
Cthulhu and the River of Doubt
Dungeons & Dragons Starter Set
Player's Handbook (D&D 5e)
Knights & Legends
We Used To Be Friends
James Bond 007
Career Compendium
Dead Planet
The Adventure Crafter
Berlin: The Wicked City
Polaris: Chivalric Tragedy at Utmost North
Forgotten Realms Campaign Setting
Usagi Yojimbo Role-Playing Game
DU2: Streets of Shadow
Mutant Future
The Fall of Myth Drannor
Fiasco
Microscope
The Book of the Smoke
A Song of Ice and Fire Chronicle Starter
Thousand Suns: Five Stars
Monster Manual (D&D 5e)
Cthulhu Abides
The Cthulhu Hack
Volo's Guide to Monsters
Mordenkainen's Tome of Foes
Mysthea: Legends From the Borderlands
Tiny Gods
Dungeon Master's Guide (D&D 4e)
The Quintessential Cleric
carry. a game about war.
B2: The Keep on the Borderlands
7th Sea Game Master's Screen
Dune: Chronicles of the Imperium
RuneQuest Deluxe Edition
The Great Pendragon Campaign
Penguins Performance Project feat.
Sweden
flag msg tools
Help, I'm being held prisoner in an overtext typing facility! I don't have much time, they could find out at any m
badge
I'm that weirdo whose number of badges sold prior to yesterday Bail Organa is keeping track of
Avatar
mbmb
4 because the red banner shows it's not an official award but a goldy variation of the guild badge.
2 
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
3rik de πrik
Netherlands
flag msg tools
Avatar
mbmbmbmbmb
Kattvippa wrote:
Sjeng wrote:
Kattvippa wrote:
Kaffedrake wrote:
Sjeng wrote:
White Box:


This one, maybe sharpening a touch if it doesn't look weird.

And making the 'W' white instead of transparent. If it is transparent? It looks like that on my screen.

No, it's white-ish.

I would make it actually white instead of white-ish, considering it's for the White Box

It looks a bit too grey instead of white.
Might be a good idea.
1 
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Raymond Haaken
Netherlands
Maastricht
flag msg tools
Check my YouTube channel "Boardgame Heaven"!
badge
Feel free to geekmail me about reviews, or if you need a microbadge designed.
Avatar
mbmbmbmbmb
okay, I brightened the white and darkened the black:
but I still really like this:
(also brightened/contrast) because it's not just the "W", but the entire title.
2 
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
3rik de πrik
Netherlands
flag msg tools
Avatar
mbmbmbmbmb
I also potentially like that second one but it somehow looks hard to read or something. Perhaps one of the experts has something useful to say about it?
 
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Penguins Performance Project feat.
Sweden
flag msg tools
Help, I'm being held prisoner in an overtext typing facility! I don't have much time, they could find out at any m
badge
I'm that weirdo whose number of badges sold prior to yesterday Bail Organa is keeping track of
Avatar
mbmb
Personally I just think that if a W exists and works then a full title that is hard to read is not needed.
2 
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Matthew Miller
United States
Winchendon
Massachusetts
flag msg tools
designer
Memoir '44 World Cup Tournament Organizer - Red Eyed Jack
badge
Avatar
mbmbmbmbmb
Role-Playing Related » Character Types

I play a Pirate


 
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Matthew Miller
United States
Winchendon
Massachusetts
flag msg tools
designer
Memoir '44 World Cup Tournament Organizer - Red Eyed Jack
badge
Avatar
mbmbmbmbmb
Role-Playing Related » Character Types

I play a Paratrooper

or


Poll
What do you think of these?
  Submit Submit, but needs work first Trash
      6 answers
Poll created by Red Eyed Jack

 
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Daniel Schwartzkopf
United States
Orange
CA
flag msg tools
badge
The science of history is a great bulwark against the stream of Time; in a way it checks this irresistible flood, it holds in a tight grasp whatever it can seize floating on the surface and will not allow it to slip away into the depths of oblivion
Avatar
mbmbmbmbmb
Paratroopers in RPGs? Seems excessively niche
3 
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
United States
Wurtsboro
NY
flag msg tools
admin
designer
badge
We always have time for the things we put first.
Avatar
mbmbmbmbmb
Dibs on Excessively Niche as my Nine Inch Nails cover band.
6 
 Thumb up
2.00
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Jonna
Finland
Helsinki
Uusimaa
flag msg tools
admin
designer
"Live your truth. Express your love. Share your enthusiasm. Take action towards your dreams. Walk your talk. Dance and sing to your music. Embrace your blessings. Make today worth remembering." ― Steve Maraboli
badge
नमस्ते (Namaste) – I honor the place in you in which the entire universe dwells. I honor the place in you which is of love, of truth, of light and of peace. When you are in that place in you and I am in that place in me, we are one.
Avatar
mbmbmbmbmb
indigopotter wrote:
Dibs on Excessively Niche as my Nine Inch Nails cover band.

Damn, I'm going to be the biggest fan of your band laugh
4 
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Darren Breidigan
United States
Cleveland
Tennessee
flag msg tools
badge
Avatar
mbmbmbmbmb
Microbadge request...

Would anyone be interested in making one for the Google Plus refugees?
1 
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Penguins Performance Project feat.
Sweden
flag msg tools
Help, I'm being held prisoner in an overtext typing facility! I don't have much time, they could find out at any m
badge
I'm that weirdo whose number of badges sold prior to yesterday Bail Organa is keeping track of
Avatar
mbmb
bhyeti wrote:
Microbadge request...

Would anyone be interested in making one for the Google Plus refugees?


Won't the regular Google+ badges be that?

In any case, I think you want Microbadge Submissions, Design, and Feedback, not the RPGG-specific thread.
3 
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Darren Breidigan
United States
Cleveland
Tennessee
flag msg tools
badge
Avatar
mbmbmbmbmb
Kaffedrake wrote:
bhyeti wrote:
Microbadge request...

Would anyone be interested in making one for the Google Plus refugees?


Won't the regular Google+ badges be that?

In any case, I think you want Microbadge Submissions, Design, and Feedback, not the RPGG-specific thread.


I don't know what I was thinking, I'll head that way.



3 
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
3rik de πrik
Netherlands
flag msg tools
Avatar
mbmbmbmbmb
- Fantastic Heroes & Witchery
- Rad-Hack
- The Wasted Hack
- White Box: Fantastic Medieval Adventure Game being worked on
2 
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Raymond Haaken
Netherlands
Maastricht
flag msg tools
Check my YouTube channel "Boardgame Heaven"!
badge
Feel free to geekmail me about reviews, or if you need a microbadge designed.
Avatar
mbmbmbmbmb
White box is in the queue already, and posted in the other thread.

edit: mb

I did notice however, that there is another White Box Swords & Wizardry RPG, that this one was based on. Should that get a different MB?
2 
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Raymond Haaken
Netherlands
Maastricht
flag msg tools
Check my YouTube channel "Boardgame Heaven"!
badge
Feel free to geekmail me about reviews, or if you need a microbadge designed.
Avatar
mbmbmbmbmb
The Wasted Hack fan:


5 
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Penguins Performance Project feat.
Sweden
flag msg tools
Help, I'm being held prisoner in an overtext typing facility! I don't have much time, they could find out at any m
badge
I'm that weirdo whose number of badges sold prior to yesterday Bail Organa is keeping track of
Avatar
mbmb
Or a W:



Unfortunately the scratches disappear when contrasted against the surrounding lightness.
3 
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
3rik de πrik
Netherlands
flag msg tools
Avatar
mbmbmbmbmb
Sjeng wrote:
White box is in the queue already, and posted in the other thread.

edit: mb

I did notice however, that there is another White Box Swords & Wizardry RPG, that this one was based on. Should that get a different MB?


This one is supposed to be specifically for White Box: Fantastic Medieval Adventure Game, which is a particularly fine version of the White Box rules.
1 
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Jonna
Finland
Helsinki
Uusimaa
flag msg tools
admin
designer
"Live your truth. Express your love. Share your enthusiasm. Take action towards your dreams. Walk your talk. Dance and sing to your music. Embrace your blessings. Make today worth remembering." ― Steve Maraboli
badge
नमस्ते (Namaste) – I honor the place in you in which the entire universe dwells. I honor the place in you which is of love, of truth, of light and of peace. When you are in that place in you and I am in that place in me, we are one.
Avatar
mbmbmbmbmb
3rik wrote:
Sjeng wrote:
White box is in the queue already, and posted in the other thread.

edit: mb

I did notice however, that there is another White Box Swords & Wizardry RPG, that this one was based on. Should that get a different MB?


This one is supposed to be specifically for White Box: Fantastic Medieval Adventure Game, which is a particularly fine version of the White Box rules.

Btw, I filed this badge under Swords & Wizardry, as that is the RPG it is a variant rules set for. I am willing to hear different opinions about the placement, if someone's not okay with this.
1 
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Penguins Performance Project feat.
Sweden
flag msg tools
Help, I'm being held prisoner in an overtext typing facility! I don't have much time, they could find out at any m
badge
I'm that weirdo whose number of badges sold prior to yesterday Bail Organa is keeping track of
Avatar
mbmb
Is it closer to S&W than Crypts & Things, which got its own group?
 
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
3rik de πrik
Netherlands
flag msg tools
Avatar
mbmbmbmbmb
Kattvippa wrote:
3rik wrote:
Sjeng wrote:
White box is in the queue already, and posted in the other thread.

edit: mb

I did notice however, that there is another White Box Swords & Wizardry RPG, that this one was based on. Should that get a different MB?


This one is supposed to be specifically for White Box: Fantastic Medieval Adventure Game, which is a particularly fine version of the White Box rules.

Btw, I filed this badge under Swords & Wizardry, as that is the RPG it is a variant rules set for. I am willing to hear different opinions about the placement, if someone's not okay with this.

I would say that's fine. It is listed as an alternate rules variant of Swords & Wizardry. The name of the specific item (White Box: Fantastic Medieval Adventure Game) is listed in the hoover text.
2 
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
3rik de πrik
Netherlands
flag msg tools
Avatar
mbmbmbmbmb
Kaffedrake wrote:
Is it closer to S&W than Crypts & Things, which got its own group?

Yes, I would say so. It's very similar to Swords & Wizardry White Box, which is a barebones core version of Swords & Wizardry.
 
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
3rik de πrik
Netherlands
flag msg tools
Avatar
mbmbmbmbmb
Pending MB requests:
- Fantastic Heroes & Witchery
- Rad-Hack
- The Wasted Hack being worked on
- White Box: Fantastic Medieval Adventure Game finished (and purchased)
1 
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Raymond Haaken
Netherlands
Maastricht
flag msg tools
Check my YouTube channel "Boardgame Heaven"!
badge
Feel free to geekmail me about reviews, or if you need a microbadge designed.
Avatar
mbmbmbmbmb
Kaffedrake wrote:
Or a W:



Unfortunately the scratches disappear when contrasted against the surrounding lightness.

I like that too, the scratches are a nice touch. I'd say we submit both, but for consistency, should I make
lighter?
1 
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Jonna
Finland
Helsinki
Uusimaa
flag msg tools
admin
designer
"Live your truth. Express your love. Share your enthusiasm. Take action towards your dreams. Walk your talk. Dance and sing to your music. Embrace your blessings. Make today worth remembering." ― Steve Maraboli
badge
नमस्ते (Namaste) – I honor the place in you in which the entire universe dwells. I honor the place in you which is of love, of truth, of light and of peace. When you are in that place in you and I am in that place in me, we are one.
Avatar
mbmbmbmbmb
Sjeng wrote:
Kaffedrake wrote:
Or a W:



Unfortunately the scratches disappear when contrasted against the surrounding lightness.

I like that too, the scratches are a nice touch. I'd say we submit both, but for consistency, should I make
lighter?

If it's not too much trouble, could we see a lighter version?
2 
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
[1]  Prev «  99 , 100 , 101 , 102 , 103  Next »  [103] | 
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.