The Hotness
Games|People|Company
Legacy of Dragonholt
Warhammer Fantasy Roleplay (4th Edition)
Fiasco
She Bleeds
Waterdeep: Dragon Heist
Project Powerpunk Demo Adventure
Player's Handbook (D&D 5e)
Princes of the Apocalypse
URC3-02: The Mystery of Mystmoor
The Solo Adventurer's Toolbox
Dungeons & Dragons Starter Set
Dungeon World Roleplaying Game
Blades in the Dark
The Orc in the Well
Jovian Despair
Knights & Legends
Woodfall
Fantasy World Creator
Gothnog's Blasphemous Abominations: The Lich
Vampire: The Masquerade (2nd Edition)
Savage Worlds (Revised Second Edition)
Dragonlance Campaign Setting
Red Hand of Doom
Champions (First Edition)
A Spy in Isengard
Adventure Gaming (Issue 2 - Aug 1981)
Dungeon Crawl Classics Role Playing Game
Star Wars: Edge of the Empire Beginner Game
The Long Arm of the Hutt
The Quiet Year
King for a Day
Beyond the Rim
The Sundered Land
The One Ring Roleplaying Game
Dungeons & Dragons Starter Set
ICONS Superpowered Roleplaying: The Assembled Edition
Cold Steel Wardens
World Wide Wrestling: The Roleplaying Game
The Sprawl
Agent's Handbook
The Alchemist of Istanbul
Xanathar's Guide to Everything
Sentinel Comics: The Roleplaying Game – Starter Kit
Genesys Core Rulebook
Forbidden Lands Player's Handbook
Forbidden Lands Gamemaster's Guide
Raven's Purge
Realms of Terrinoth
Masks of Nyarlathotep (5th edition)
Legend of the Five Rings RPG: Core Rulebook
GeekGold Bonus for All Supporters at year's end: 1000!
7,497 Supporters
$15 min for supporter badge & GeekGold bonus
22 Days Left

Support:

Rhiannon D
Australia
flag msg tools
designer
Crafts keep me sane.
badge
New recruit to the spoonie army.
mbmbmbmbmb
I had been thinking a very bright green like the wing colour in the blue badge. To be honest I was just throwing out random colour suggestions - I'm more than happy with the pink.

"Olive's final frontier" sounds a little like it will be the last TOSSER - which I do not want to imply.

"Olive fronts up, again"
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Jonna
Finland
Helsinki
Uusimaa
flag msg tools
admin
designer
"Live your truth. Express your love. Share your enthusiasm. Take action towards your dreams. Walk your talk. Dance and sing to your music. Embrace your blessings. Make today worth remembering." ― Steve Maraboli
badge
नमस्ते (Namaste) – I honor the place in you in which the entire universe dwells. I honor the place in you which is of love, of truth, of light and of peace. When you are in that place in you and I am in that place in me, we are one.
mbmbmbmbmb
regency_rhi wrote:
I had been thinking a very bright green like the wing colour in the blue badge. To be honest I was just throwing out random colour suggestions - I'm more than happy with the pink.

"Olive's final frontier" sounds a little like it will be the last TOSSER - which I do not want to imply.

"Olive fronts up, again"

If you are happy with the pink one, I will just clean that up a bit
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Jeff G
United States
Santa Rosa
California
flag msg tools
These are not the droids you're looking for. You can go about your business.
badge
Move along.
mbmbmbmbmb
indigopotter wrote:

Shall we go with this one?
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
United States
Wurtsboro
NY
flag msg tools
admin
designer
badge
We always have time for the things we put first.
mbmbmbmbmb
Sure

Edit: Uploaded and posted to submission thread
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Jeff G
United States
Santa Rosa
California
flag msg tools
badge
Move along.
mbmbmbmbmb
Thanks!
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Very Stout
United States
Back and to the Left-
Up a Bit, Perfect
flag msg tools
An old liberal optimist
badge
An Elf, a Human, and a Dwarf walk into a bar...
mbmbmbmbmb
May I please request a Moody Blues MB? Thank you!
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
 Zero funds set aside for the study and preservation of
Sweden
flag msg tools
Help, I'm being held prisoner in an overtext typing facility! I don't have much time, they could find out at any m
badge
I'm that weirdo whose number of badges sold prior to yesterday Bail Organa is keeping track of
mbmb
bulldog93 wrote:
indigopotter wrote:

I rather liked the blue bubbly liquid, and not just because one of my two abortive attempts involved a glass of brown bubbly liquid.

Maybe the blue liquid for 2019 then, and the pewter tankard with decorative band for 2020?
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
United States
Wurtsboro
NY
flag msg tools
admin
designer
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
By request, Question Of The Day Vol 3 participant

To go with mb mb
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Jonna
Finland
Helsinki
Uusimaa
flag msg tools
admin
designer
"Live your truth. Express your love. Share your enthusiasm. Take action towards your dreams. Walk your talk. Dance and sing to your music. Embrace your blessings. Make today worth remembering." ― Steve Maraboli
badge
नमस्ते (Namaste) – I honor the place in you in which the entire universe dwells. I honor the place in you which is of love, of truth, of light and of peace. When you are in that place in you and I am in that place in me, we are one.
mbmbmbmbmb
Kaffedrake wrote:
bulldog93 wrote:
indigopotter wrote:

I rather liked the blue bubbly liquid, and not just because one of my two abortive attempts involved a glass of brown bubbly liquid.

Maybe the blue liquid for 2019 then, and the pewter tankard with decorative band for 2020?

The blue bubbly liquid was my absolute favourite, it's really pretty! So I really want to see that being the badge for 2019 as it wasn't chosen for this year.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Bob
United States
Hillsboro
Oregon
flag msg tools
designer
badge
I'm the weirdo who purchased overtext solely for the purpose of stating that Kaffedrake's overtext makes me feel melancholy.
mb
Mycroft Stout wrote:

For the musical group? I really thought there was one. Maybe I, or someone else, started one several years ago. I'm happy to make one if no one else does, but I might not get to it for a bit. Life is packed full right now.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Jonna
Finland
Helsinki
Uusimaa
flag msg tools
admin
designer
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
indigopotter wrote:
By request, Question Of The Day Vol 3 participant

To go with mb mb

I think you can just submit this
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Very Stout
United States
Back and to the Left-
Up a Bit, Perfect
flag msg tools
An old liberal optimist
badge
An Elf, a Human, and a Dwarf walk into a bar...
mbmbmbmbmb
wildthayne wrote:
Mycroft Stout wrote:

For the musical group? I really thought there was one. Maybe I, or someone else, started one several years ago. I'm happy to make one if no one else does, but I might not get to it for a bit. Life is packed full right now.

That was the gentlest 'not now' I have ever heard. You sir must be a poet.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Jeff G
United States
Santa Rosa
California
flag msg tools
badge
Move along.
mbmbmbmbmb
Kattvippa wrote:
Kaffedrake wrote:
bulldog93 wrote:
indigopotter wrote:

The blue bubbly liquid was my absolute favourite, it's really pretty! So I really want to see that being the badge for 2019 as it wasn't chosen for this year.

Can we get those approved as well for the 2019 and 2020 editions?
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
United States
Wurtsboro
NY
flag msg tools
admin
designer
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
We can do the blue bubbly liquid for next year, anyway. Not sure if the other silver cup is too similar to this year's, might want a change of pace in two years.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Jeff G
United States
Santa Rosa
California
flag msg tools
badge
Move along.
mbmbmbmbmb
indigopotter wrote:
We can do the blue bubbly liquid for next year, anyway. Not sure if the other silver cup is too similar to this year's, might want a change of pace in two years.

That would be great and makes total sense.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Jonna
Finland
Helsinki
Uusimaa
flag msg tools
admin
designer
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
Kattvippa wrote:
regency_rhi wrote:

"Olive fronts up, again"

I changed the colour of the one stray pixel:

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Rhiannon D
Australia
flag msg tools
designer
Crafts keep me sane.
badge
New recruit to the spoonie army.
mbmbmbmbmb
Kattvippa wrote:
Kattvippa wrote:
regency_rhi wrote:

"Olive fronts up, again"

Thank you! That looks fabulous.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Carsten
Germany
Sachsen
flag msg tools
"The only thing you are going to see, is the burning hand of overdue justice." - Lobster Johnson
badge
“There are only three forms of high art: the symphony, the illustrated children's book and the board game.” - Saga
mbmbmbmbmb
Kattvippa wrote:
Kattvippa wrote:
regency_rhi wrote:

"Olive fronts up, again"

The pink in the left pupil disturbs me. I would make the eyes cleaner like this:
->

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Raymond Haaken
Netherlands
Maastricht
flag msg tools
Check my YouTube channel "Boardgame Heaven"!
badge
Feel free to geekmail me about reviews, or if you need a microbadge designed.
mbmbmbmbmb
jorl wrote:
Kattvippa wrote:
Kattvippa wrote:
regency_rhi wrote:

"Olive fronts up, again"

The pink in the left pupil disturbs me. I would make the eyes cleaner like this:
->

Good catch. also the ears look fuzzy.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Jonna
Finland
Helsinki
Uusimaa
flag msg tools
admin
designer
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
Sjeng wrote:
jorl wrote:
Kattvippa wrote:
Kattvippa wrote:
regency_rhi wrote:

"Olive fronts up, again"

->

Good catch. also the ears look fuzzy.

I can go with the changes for the eyes, but I will not change the ears. The badge is not mine initially, the first badge was created by Kevin and I used it with his permission and have only recoloured it ever since. The original design is not very clean and cleaning it completely up takes more time and effort I'm willing to put into this. Also, the people who started the whole exchange, really liked the badge the way it is. Which is why I have not really touched it and why there has been stray pixels and all that.

Edit: Looking at the older Olive badges, I don't want to go with as drastic change to the eyes, considering this is not a first in the series:

mb mb mb mb

So I can touch up the eyes a bit, but change them too much so that this one would look different from all the other Olive badges.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Carsten
Germany
Sachsen
flag msg tools
"The only thing you are going to see, is the burning hand of overdue justice." - Lobster Johnson
badge
“There are only three forms of high art: the symphony, the illustrated children's book and the board game.” - Saga
mbmbmbmbmb
They are not that similar to begin with.
2010 has green under the left wing and a shorter left ear.
2012 has a shorter right wing.
Just saying.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Jonna
Finland
Helsinki
Uusimaa
flag msg tools
admin
designer
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
jorl wrote:
They are not that similar to begin with.
2010 has green under the left wing and a shorter left ear.
2012 has a shorter right wing.
Just saying.

You know what, you are welcome to take over and finish the badge for Rhi.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Carsten
Germany
Sachsen
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
I didn't want to start any trouble and do not even know what this badge is about. I just saw this small owl looking at me with its bloody eye and wanted to help.

cleanup version - just for fun:

(and I understand, if you do not want to use it.)
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Jonna
Finland
Helsinki
Uusimaa
flag msg tools
admin
designer
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
jorl wrote:
I didn't want to start any trouble and do not even know what this badge is about. I just saw this small owl looking at me with its bloody eye and wanted to help.

cleanup version - just for fun:

(and I understand, if you do not want to use it.)

You cleaned it up, you should submit it. I went with the original non-cleaned up version several times during previous years, because people wanted the badge that way, not because I really agreed with it, or was particularly happy about it myself. I like the cleaner version much much more, and as you did the work, you should submit it. You can look at the previous years' badges for the name and mouseover etc. Thanks for your work!

I will approve it as soon as you have submitted it
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
 Zero funds set aside for the study and preservation of
Sweden
flag msg tools
Help, I'm being held prisoner in an overtext typing facility! I don't have much time, they could find out at any m
badge
I'm that weirdo whose number of badges sold prior to yesterday Bail Organa is keeping track of
mbmb
I agree that the eyes look a little different in the new badge (for the same contrast reason mentioned previously, the coloured component becomes more obvious), but I wouldn't edit the eyes except to lower the contrast/brightness in the 2x2 pupil areas by maybe 30-40%. The previous badges look a little cross-eyed and spaced out and these new eyes change that look entirely.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
[1]  Prev «  89 , 90 , 91 , 92 , 93  Next »  [94] | 
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.