The Hotness
Games|People|Company
Legacy of Dragonholt
Warhammer Fantasy Roleplay (4th Edition)
Fiasco
She Bleeds
Waterdeep: Dragon Heist
Project Powerpunk Demo Adventure
Player's Handbook (D&D 5e)
Princes of the Apocalypse
URC3-02: The Mystery of Mystmoor
The Solo Adventurer's Toolbox
Dungeons & Dragons Starter Set
Dungeon World Roleplaying Game
Blades in the Dark
The Orc in the Well
Jovian Despair
Knights & Legends
Woodfall
Fantasy World Creator
Gothnog's Blasphemous Abominations: The Lich
Vampire: The Masquerade (2nd Edition)
Savage Worlds (Revised Second Edition)
Dragonlance Campaign Setting
Red Hand of Doom
Champions (First Edition)
A Spy in Isengard
Adventure Gaming (Issue 2 - Aug 1981)
Dungeon Crawl Classics Role Playing Game
Star Wars: Edge of the Empire Beginner Game
The Long Arm of the Hutt
The Quiet Year
King for a Day
Beyond the Rim
The Sundered Land
The One Ring Roleplaying Game
Dungeons & Dragons Starter Set
ICONS Superpowered Roleplaying: The Assembled Edition
Cold Steel Wardens
World Wide Wrestling: The Roleplaying Game
The Sprawl
Agent's Handbook
The Alchemist of Istanbul
Xanathar's Guide to Everything
Sentinel Comics: The Roleplaying Game – Starter Kit
Genesys Core Rulebook
Forbidden Lands Player's Handbook
Forbidden Lands Gamemaster's Guide
Raven's Purge
Realms of Terrinoth
Masks of Nyarlathotep (5th edition)
Legend of the Five Rings RPG: Core Rulebook
GeekGold Bonus for All Supporters at year's end: 1000!
7,495 Supporters
$15 min for supporter badge & GeekGold bonus
22 Days Left

Support:

Rhiannon D
Australia
flag msg tools
designer
Crafts keep me sane.
badge
New recruit to the spoonie army.
mbmbmbmbmb
While I'd obviously prefer continuity between this year's microbadge and those from previous years, I don't mind some changes. Ultimately as long as I end up with a microbadge I can give out to participants in the exchange, I don't mind too much. And I'll learn more and maybe next year I can do my own.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Jonna
Finland
Helsinki
Uusimaa
flag msg tools
admin
designer
"Live your truth. Express your love. Share your enthusiasm. Take action towards your dreams. Walk your talk. Dance and sing to your music. Embrace your blessings. Make today worth remembering." ― Steve Maraboli
badge
नमस्ते (Namaste) – I honor the place in you in which the entire universe dwells. I honor the place in you which is of love, of truth, of light and of peace. When you are in that place in you and I am in that place in me, we are one.
mbmbmbmbmb
Kaffedrake wrote:
I agree that the eyes look a little different in the new badge (for the same contrast reason mentioned previously, the coloured component becomes more obvious), but I wouldn't edit the eyes except to lower the contrast/brightness in the 2x2 pupil areas by maybe 30-40%. The previous badges look a little cross-eyed and spaced out and these new eyes change that look entirely.

Carsten, can you change the eyes to better match the previous years? I agree with Kaffedrake. Other than that the cleaner version looks much nicer. After you've fixed the eyes, you can submit it and I will approve it so that the badge can be handed out to those that are participating in the said event
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Carsten
Germany
Sachsen
flag msg tools
"The only thing you are going to see, is the burning hand of overdue justice." - Lobster Johnson
badge
“There are only three forms of high art: the symphony, the illustrated children's book and the board game.” - Saga
mbmbmbmbmb
->
->
->

mb

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Bob
United States
Hillsboro
Oregon
flag msg tools
designer
badge
I'm the weirdo who purchased overtext solely for the purpose of stating that Kaffedrake's overtext makes me feel melancholy.
mb
Mycroft Stout wrote:
wildthayne wrote:
Mycroft Stout wrote:
May I please request a Moody Blues MB? Thank you!

For the musical group? I really thought there was one. Maybe I, or someone else, started one several years ago. I'm happy to make one if no one else does, but I might not get to it for a bit. Life is packed full right now.

That was the gentlest 'not now' I have ever heard. You sir must be a poet.

Posted over here where the not-RPG microbadges are generally posted...

Re: Microbadge Submissions, Design, and Feedback
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Jonna
Finland
Helsinki
Uusimaa
flag msg tools
admin
designer
"Live your truth. Express your love. Share your enthusiasm. Take action towards your dreams. Walk your talk. Dance and sing to your music. Embrace your blessings. Make today worth remembering." ― Steve Maraboli
badge
नमस्ते (Namaste) – I honor the place in you in which the entire universe dwells. I honor the place in you which is of love, of truth, of light and of peace. When you are in that place in you and I am in that place in me, we are one.
mbmbmbmbmb
jorl wrote:
->
->
->

mb

Looks good to me
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Carsten
Germany
Sachsen
flag msg tools
"The only thing you are going to see, is the burning hand of overdue justice." - Lobster Johnson
badge
“There are only three forms of high art: the symphony, the illustrated children's book and the board game.” - Saga
mbmbmbmbmb
Kattvippa wrote:
jorl wrote:
->
->
->

mb

Looks good to me

Now we only need a catchy mouse-over.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
 Zero funds set aside for the study and preservation of
Sweden
flag msg tools
Help, I'm being held prisoner in an overtext typing facility! I don't have much time, they could find out at any m
badge
I'm that weirdo whose number of badges sold prior to yesterday Bail Organa is keeping track of
mbmb
jorl wrote:

If "Olive fronts up, again" is used this year, "Olive backs down, again" is nicely symmetric for next year.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Caroline Berg
United States
Washington
flag msg tools
designer
badge
...124 to run fleeing from the mountain. ...125 to use a rope to climb the cliff. ...126 to quickly cast "summon stairs." ...127 to dodge under the falling rocks.
mbmbmbmbmb
Kaffedrake wrote:
jorl wrote:

If "Olive fronts up, again" is used this year, "Olive backs down, again" is nicely symmetric for next year.

I'd do "Olive, up front again" as it doesn't sound as strange to my ears.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Carsten
Germany
Sachsen
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
adularia25 wrote:
Kaffedrake wrote:
jorl wrote:

Done and now I will go to Essen
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Sweden
flag msg tools
Help, I'm being held prisoner in an overtext typing facility! I don't have much time, they could find out at any m
badge
I'm that weirdo whose number of badges sold prior to yesterday Bail Organa is keeping track of
mbmb
jorl wrote:

Come back from Essen immediately, your submission looks odd. You put a link to your personal gallery instead of the pending badge, and the mouseover you used was not the one Caroline suggested and you seemed to reply "done" to.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Rhiannon D
Australia
flag msg tools
designer
Crafts keep me sane.
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
adularia25 wrote:
Kaffedrake wrote:
jorl wrote:

I wasn't aware that "fronting up" was a particularly Australian idiom, but I could be wrong.

I do like your suggestion, though
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Bob
United States
Hillsboro
Oregon
flag msg tools
designer
badge
I'm the weirdo who purchased overtext solely for the purpose of stating that Kaffedrake's overtext makes me feel melancholy.
mb
I'm with Carrie. I wasn't aware that "fronting up" was an idiom. laugh
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Jonna
Finland
Helsinki
Uusimaa
flag msg tools
admin
designer
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
Kaffedrake wrote:
jorl wrote:

Come back from Essen immediately, your submission looks odd. You put a link to your personal gallery instead of the pending badge, and the mouseover you used was not the one Caroline suggested and you seemed to reply "done" to.

Nice catches Kaffe, I fixed all those and approved the badge, so it's now available Rhi

Edit: Oh and if you wanted some other mouseover instead, Rhi, just let me know and I'll change it.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Rhiannon D
Australia
flag msg tools
designer
Crafts keep me sane.
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
Kattvippa wrote:
Kaffedrake wrote:
jorl wrote:

Nice catches Kaffe, I fixed all those and approved the badge, so it's now available Rhi

Edit: Oh and if you wanted some other mouseover instead, Rhi, just let me know and I'll change it.

Thanks Jonna! I'll geekmail you to ask about next steps.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Rhiannon D
Australia
flag msg tools
designer
Crafts keep me sane.
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
wildthayne wrote:

Yeah, I googled. It's Australian slang. TIL.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Bob
United States
Hillsboro
Oregon
flag msg tools
designer
badge
mb
regency_rhi wrote:
wildthayne wrote:

If we all work together, we can make it universal prior to the next frontage twenty-four months from now.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Bob
United States
Hillsboro
Oregon
flag msg tools
designer
badge
mb
TIL TIL. See? We're learning all the time.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Sören Kohlmeyer
Germany
Halle (Westfalen)
NRW
flag msg tools
designer
2007 - 2013
badge
You'll always stay the cat on my shoulder!
mbmbmbmbmb
wildthayne wrote:
TIL TIL. See? We're learning all the time.

+1
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Sweden
flag msg tools
badge
mbmb
wildthayne wrote:
regency_rhi wrote:

If we all work together, we can make it universal prior to the next frontage twenty-four months from now.

SOON
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Carsten
Germany
Sachsen
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
Kaffedrake wrote:
jorl wrote:

Sorry. I was in a real hurry. blush

Thank you Jonna for fixing this.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Jonna
Finland
Helsinki
Uusimaa
flag msg tools
admin
designer
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
jorl wrote:
Kaffedrake wrote:
jorl wrote:

Sorry. I was in a real hurry. blush

Thank you Jonna for fixing this.

No worries
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Bifford the Youngest (Sam)
England
Melksham
Wiltshire
flag msg tools
designer
http://www.seaxeandsorcery.co.uk
badge
Bifford the Youngest
mbmbmbmbmb
Hey all.

I've been a bit slow on the microbadge front for the Cthanta exchange.

This year's one. Exactly the same format as the other years just with a change of colour:

and so you can see the line up:

mbmbmbmbmbmbmbmbmb

I have been considering making this my last year doing Cthanta, however next year is the TENTH ANNIVERSARY, and there's no way I'm not going to be running that! Then I'll pass the baton on. Thoughts for how to make the 10th anniversary icon *sparkle*?? (red hat variety)

EDIT:

Hold on.... I can't count....is THIS the 10th anniversary.....??????

Steve's blog post said it was the 9th ... but there's been 9 other years of events..... I'm confused....
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Edward Bolme
United States
Charlotte
North Carolina
flag msg tools
designer
publisher
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
When you first do it, that's the first badge.

The first anniversary will have the second badge.

Etc.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Raymond Haaken
Netherlands
Maastricht
flag msg tools
Check my YouTube channel "Boardgame Heaven"!
badge
Feel free to geekmail me about reviews, or if you need a microbadge designed.
mbmbmbmbmb
Bifford wrote:
Hey all.

I've been a bit slow on the microbadge front for the Cthanta exchange.

This year's one. Exactly the same format as the other years just with a change of colour:

mbmbmbmbmbmbmbmbmb

I have been considering making this my last year doing Cthanta, however next year is the TENTH ANNIVERSARY, and there's no way I'm not going to be running that! Then I'll pass the baton on. Thoughts for how to make the 10th anniversary icon *sparkle*?? (red hat variety)

EDIT:

Hold on.... I can't count....is THIS the 10th anniversary.....??????

Steve's blog post said it was the 9th ... but there's been 9 other years of events..... I'm confused....

Looks a lot like 2016. Maybe a blue die with green hat?
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Bifford the Youngest (Sam)
England
Melksham
Wiltshire
flag msg tools
designer
http://www.seaxeandsorcery.co.uk
badge
Bifford the Youngest
mbmbmbmbmb
Sjeng wrote:
Bifford wrote:

mbmbmbmbmbmbmbmbmb

I have been considering making this my last year doing Cthanta, however next THIS year is the TENTH ANNIVERSARY, and there's no way I'm not going to be running that! Then I'll pass the baton on. Thoughts for how to make the 10th anniversary icon *sparkle*?? (red hat variety)

Looks a lot like 2016. Maybe a blue die with green hat?

I disagree about the colour being too similar, but what are other people's thoughts? I think I need to lighten bits of it though.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
[1]  Prev «  90 , 91 , 92 , 93 , 94  Next »  [94] | 
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.