Dungeon World Roleplaying Game
Player's Handbook (D&D 5e)
Ninth World Guidebook
Storm King's Thunder
The Cthulhu Hack: Convicts & Cthulhu
The GameMaster's Apprentice Instructions
Tiny Dungeon 2nd Edition
Adventure Kit: Oath of the Frozen King
Warhammer Fantasy Roleplay (4th Edition)
Alone Against the Dark (2nd edition)
Ironsworn
Raymond Haaken
Netherlands
Maastricht
flag msg tools
Check my YouTube channel "Boardgame Heaven"!
badge
Feel free to geekmail me about reviews, or if you need a microbadge designed.
mbmbmbmbmb
3rik wrote:
Sjeng wrote:

Yes, please. thumbsup

how about:
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Edward Bolme
United States
Charlotte
North Carolina
flag msg tools
designer
publisher
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
Bifford wrote:
edbolme wrote:
Morrow Project:

<

?

A good start!

Your orange-red colour is darker than the original; the spears could do with sharpening; and in my opinion it needs the circle around it to "hold it in" and look like the original more.

It is in fact the same red/orange as the cover; the spears just make it look darker. I have brightened it up a bit and worked >

?

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
3rik de πrik
Netherlands
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Sjeng wrote:
3rik wrote:
Sjeng wrote:

Yes, please. thumbsup

how about:

It's a good start. It probably needs work, as it's very difficult to discern at the moment. However, I personally lack the expertise to offer any useful advice.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Penguins Performance Project feat.
Sweden
flag msg tools
Help, I'm being held prisoner in an overtext typing facility! I don't have much time, they could find out at any m
badge
I'm that weirdo whose number of badges sold prior to yesterday Bail Organa is keeping track of
mbmbmbmbmb

"I play a Warlock!"

Like it or not, warlock has been a base class in the last two editions of D&D.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Edward Bolme
United States
Charlotte
North Carolina
flag msg tools
designer
publisher
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
For some reason, I could not get my previous post to work properly, even with editing.

Brighter red, sharper spears.

>

?
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Sweden
flag msg tools
Help, I'm being held prisoner in an overtext typing facility! I don't have much time, they could find out at any m
badge
I'm that weirdo whose number of badges sold prior to yesterday Bail Organa is keeping track of
mbmbmbmbmb

"Giant in the Playground fan"

For the Other Sites group in Role-Playing Related. It's just the favicon.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Edward Bolme
United States
Charlotte
North Carolina
flag msg tools
designer
publisher
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
I need a few more badges for the game I am running.

<

All to match mb mb mb mb mb mb mb mb mb mb mb mb mb mb mb mb mb mb mb mb
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
'Arctica' Gary
United States
New York
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
MSDF :: 3wgames - Forbidden Lands RPGG
Per the request for 'Forbidden Lands fan'

https://boardgamegeek.com/geeklist/240291/item/6623257#item6...
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Carl Clare
United Kingdom
Watford
flag msg tools
designer
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
I hope this is the right Geeklist....

Request: "RPG Geek Review Challenge 2019"

Microbadge request (please, please, please)

Please ignore the geeklist item - it's not relevant.

I have taken over the annual RPG Geek review challenge and to try and make it less intimidating (and thus hopefully get more interest) I would like to award badges this year for achieving the following point levels:

Now, I admit I know nothing about MB creation and I may be asking too much but is an MB possible that has both the year and a score (as detailed above) possible?

I'm happy to throw gg at whoever creates the design.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
3rik de πrik
Netherlands
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Is anybody going to have another go at the Low Fantasy Gaming one? It just needs a little refining. thumbsup
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Jonna
Finland
Helsinki
Uusimaa
flag msg tools
admin
designer
"Live your truth. Express your love. Share your enthusiasm. Take action towards your dreams. Walk your talk. Dance and sing to your music. Embrace your blessings. Make today worth remembering." ― Steve Maraboli
badge
नमस्ते (Namaste) – I honor the place in you in which the entire universe dwells. I honor the place in you which is of love, of truth, of light and of peace. When you are in that place in you and I am in that place in me, we are one.
mbmbmbmbmb
carlc wrote:

I have taken over the annual RPG Geek review challenge and to try and make it less intimidating (and thus hopefully get more interest) I would like to award badges this year for achieving the following point levels:

Now, I admit I know nothing about MB creation and I may be asking too much but is an MB possible that has both the year and a score (as detailed above) possible?

Awarding badges is manual work for admins, users cannot award them. How many do badges do you think will be awarded approximately? I'm all for giving out badges for these kinds of challenges, but I'm just wondering if 5 badges for one challenge is a little bit much...? At least if we're expecting to hand out tons of each of the badges, or on the other hand if only a handful of people are participating in this challenge.

At the very least some ground rules should be set for how often these would be awarded, as even if one individual challenges is not that much work for admins, they tend to accumulate fast and suddenly it is a lot of badges to be handed out

I assume that you haven't contacted any other admins about this as you don't mention it in your post? If you have and they've already said yes to handing the badges out, it's all sorted and nothing to discuss. If you haven't, we should talk about this now. We can also have this conversation via geekmail, up to you.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Raymond Haaken
Netherlands
Maastricht
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
3rik wrote:
Is anybody going to have another go at the Low Fantasy Gaming one? It just needs a little refining. thumbsup
patience young padawan.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Carl Clare
United Kingdom
Watford
flag msg tools
designer
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
Kattvippa wrote:

At the very least some ground rules should be set for how often these would be awarded, as even if one individual challenges is not that much work for admins, they tend to accumulate fast and suddenly it is a lot of badges to be handed out

I assume that you haven't contacted any other admins about this as you don't mention it in your post? If you have and they've already said yes to handing the badges out, it's all sorted and nothing to discuss. If you haven't, we should talk about this now. We can also have this conversation via geekmail, up to you.

Gone to geekmail to prevent clogging up the thread.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Daniel Schwartzkopf
United States
Orange
CA
flag msg tools
admin
badge
The science of history is a great bulwark against the stream of Time; in a way it checks this irresistible flood, it holds in a tight grasp whatever it can seize floating on the surface and will not allow it to slip away into the depths of oblivion
mbmbmbmbmb
Kattvippa wrote:
carlc wrote:

Awarding badges is manual work for admins, users cannot award them. How many do badges do you think will be awarded approximately? I'm all for giving out badges for these kinds of challenges, but I'm just wondering if 5 badges for one challenge is a little bit much...? At least if we're expecting to hand out tons of each of the badges, or on the other hand if only a handful of people are participating in this challenge.

Or I can take care of it for you if you want, Jonna
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Jared Heth
United States
Oregon
flag msg tools
I've been accused of being a grim bastard once or twice in my life.
badge
Absolutely Barbaric!
mb
I was thinking perhaps some more genera type badges would be nice. Perhaps one for the Grimdark genera. (I am a bit bias since that is my settings of choice )

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Daniel Schwartzkopf
United States
Orange
CA
flag msg tools
admin
badge
The science of history is a great bulwark against the stream of Time; in a way it checks this irresistible flood, it holds in a tight grasp whatever it can seize floating on the surface and will not allow it to slip away into the depths of oblivion
mbmbmbmbmb
I'm going to be running a 2019 RPGG microbadge creation initiative shortly. Stay tuned.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Sweden
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
Maybe we can re-repurpose for one of these things. Although it won't survive adding both year and number.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Raymond Haaken
Netherlands
Maastricht
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
3rik wrote:
Sjeng wrote:
3rik wrote:
Sjeng wrote:

Yes, please. thumbsup

how about:

It's a good start. It probably needs work, as it's very difficult to discern at the moment. However, I personally lack the expertise to offer any useful advice.

better?
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
3rik de πrik
Netherlands
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Sjeng wrote:
3rik wrote:
Sjeng wrote:
3rik wrote:
Sjeng wrote:

Yes, please. thumbsup

how about:

better?

Much better.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Jonna
Finland
Helsinki
Uusimaa
flag msg tools
admin
designer
"Live your truth. Express your love. Share your enthusiasm. Take action towards your dreams. Walk your talk. Dance and sing to your music. Embrace your blessings. Make today worth remembering." ― Steve Maraboli
badge
नमस्ते (Namaste) – I honor the place in you in which the entire universe dwells. I honor the place in you which is of love, of truth, of light and of peace. When you are in that place in you and I am in that place in me, we are one.
mbmbmbmbmb
Schwartzkopf wrote:
Kattvippa wrote:
carlc wrote:

Or I can take care of it for you if you want, Jonna

Thanks Daniel! We had a discussion via geekmail and it's all sorted. I promised to hand out the badges. If you want to hand out the badges, you can though
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Jonna
Finland
Helsinki
Uusimaa
flag msg tools
admin
designer
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
Grim Dork wrote:
I was thinking perhaps some more genera type badges would be nice. Perhaps one for the Grimdark genera. (I am a bit bias since that is my settings of choice )

Is this a request for a badge, or a comment to some other post? blush
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Jonna
Finland
Helsinki
Uusimaa
flag msg tools
admin
designer
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
Kaffedrake wrote:
Maybe we can re-repurpose for one of these things. Although it won't survive adding both year and number.

This one is still so very pretty! So we definitely want to use it for something.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Edward Bolme
United States
Charlotte
North Carolina
flag msg tools
designer
publisher
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
My fellow PBFers requested these:

<

All to match mb mb mb mb mb mb mb mb mb mb mb mb mb mb mb mb mb mb mb mb
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Jared Heth
United States
Oregon
flag msg tools
I've been accused of being a grim bastard once or twice in my life.
badge
Absolutely Barbaric!
mb
Oh, sorry! Yes that was a request for a Grimdark badge. I would also like to submit a request for an MB for The Black Company, which is a books series by Glen Cook.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Jonna
Finland
Helsinki
Uusimaa
flag msg tools
admin
designer
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
Grim Dork wrote:
Oh, sorry! Yes that was a request for a Grimdark badge. I would also like to submit a request for an MB for The Black Company, which is a books series by Glen Cook.

Thanks for the clarification. Hopefully someone will be able to design a badge for in no time!

The request for the Black company should go to this geeklist, as it is not RPG/RPGG related:

Microbadge Request & Design Feedback GeekList 6th Edition

I mean, you can make the request here, but way more designers actually look into that geeklist and the badge will be posted for peer review over at BGG anyway. So will most likely get your badge much faster if you make the request on that geeklist

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
[1]  Prev «  95 , 96 , 97 , 98 , 99  Next »  [99] | 
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.