The Hotness
Games|People|Company
Legacy of Dragonholt
Xas Irkalla
The Skeletons
No Country For Old Kobolds
Blades in the Dark
Forbidden Lands Gamemaster's Guide
Call of Cthulhu Starter Set
Dungeons & Dragons Starter Set
Fall of Magic
M-Space
Forbidden Lands Player's Handbook
Knights & Legends
City
Complete Gunslinger
Apocalypse World
Paranoia: Red Clearance Edition
Sole
Knights & Legends the Rogue Priest Expansion and Campaign
Book 01: The Warlock of Firetop Mountain
The Window (2nd edition)
Assault on the Goblin Hold
Adventures in Middle-earth Player's Guide
Good Society: A Jane Austen Role-Playing Game
The Fantasy Trip: Legacy Edition
Spooktacular
All That Glitters is Palladium: A Short History of Palladium Books
Mother's Maze
SPACERS Core
The Expanded Godhand
Call of Cthulhu (6th Edition)
Wilderness Survival Guide
Book 05: City of Thieves
The Ruins of Undermountain
Mythic Game Master Emulator
Pathfinder Roleplaying Game Core Rulebook
Emerald Empire (3rd Edition)
On Her Majesty's Secret Service
Swords & Spells
The Lostfinders Guide to Mire End
Dungeon World Roleplaying Game
Player's Handbook (D&D 5e)
Ninth World Guidebook
Storm King's Thunder
The Cthulhu Hack: Convicts & Cthulhu
The GameMaster's Apprentice Instructions
Tiny Dungeon 2nd Edition
Adventure Kit: Oath of the Frozen King
Warhammer Fantasy Roleplay (4th Edition)
Alone Against the Dark (2nd edition)
Ironsworn
Jonna
Finland
Helsinki
Uusimaa
flag msg tools
admin
designer
"Live your truth. Express your love. Share your enthusiasm. Take action towards your dreams. Walk your talk. Dance and sing to your music. Embrace your blessings. Make today worth remembering." ― Steve Maraboli
badge
नमस्ते (Namaste) – I honor the place in you in which the entire universe dwells. I honor the place in you which is of love, of truth, of light and of peace. When you are in that place in you and I am in that place in me, we are one.
Avatar
mbmbmbmbmb
edbolme wrote:
My fellow PBFers requested these:

<


All to match mb mb mb mb mb mb mb mb mb mb mb mb mb mb mb mb mb mb mb mb

Ed, you c an just submit these
1 
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Edward Bolme
United States
Charlotte
North Carolina
flag msg tools
designer
publisher
badge
Avatar
mbmbmbmbmb
So there's a New Gamemaster Month initiative at http://www.newgamemastermonth.com

<


?
4 
 Thumb up
0.01
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Bob
United States
Hillsboro
Oregon
flag msg tools
designer
badge
I'm the weirdo who purchased overtext solely for the purpose of stating that Kaffedrake's overtext makes me feel melancholy.
Avatar
mbmbmbmbmb
edbolme wrote:
My fellow PBFers requested these:

<


All to match mb mb mb mb mb mb mb mb mb mb mb mb mb mb mb mb mb mb mb mb

Ed, when are you going to make that cusp badge for me?
1 
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Edward Bolme
United States
Charlotte
North Carolina
flag msg tools
designer
publisher
badge
Avatar
mbmbmbmbmb
I'm sorry; I'm drawing a blank... which cusp badge?
1 
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Bob
United States
Hillsboro
Oregon
flag msg tools
designer
badge
I'm the weirdo who purchased overtext solely for the purpose of stating that Kaffedrake's overtext makes me feel melancholy.
Avatar
mbmbmbmbmb
edbolme wrote:
I'm sorry; I'm drawing a blank... which cusp badge?

Sorry, it has nothing to do with RPG's, but the image reminded me. I was thinking an astrologic cusp badge to go with these mbmb, although after some more reading a lot of people state the whole cusp discussion is bunk. Maybe I'll pass. Never mind.
1 
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Raymond Haaken
Netherlands
Maastricht
flag msg tools
Check my YouTube channel "Boardgame Heaven"!
badge
Feel free to geekmail me about reviews, or if you need a microbadge designed.
Avatar
mbmbmbmbmb
I had a thought, ignore if you want:

Since the previous RPGG mb thread is titled:
RPGG Microbadges - Design, Discussion, Request and Fixes Thread (2009-2016) [CLOSED]

should we add something to the title of this one? Like RPGG Microbadges - Design, Discussion, Request and Fixes Thread (2017-2019) [OPEN], or perhaps V2? Just for clarity and searching the forums?
Not necessary perhaps, but I thought of it, since the BGG MB thread is now V6, that means there are 5 other similar threads that are closed, but will still show up if searching.
2 
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Jonna
Finland
Helsinki
Uusimaa
flag msg tools
admin
designer
"Live your truth. Express your love. Share your enthusiasm. Take action towards your dreams. Walk your talk. Dance and sing to your music. Embrace your blessings. Make today worth remembering." ― Steve Maraboli
badge
नमस्ते (Namaste) – I honor the place in you in which the entire universe dwells. I honor the place in you which is of love, of truth, of light and of peace. When you are in that place in you and I am in that place in me, we are one.
Avatar
mbmbmbmbmb
Re: RPGG Microbadges - Design, Discussion, Request and Fixes Thread (2017 ->) [OPEN]
I made a small change to the header.
2 
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Raymond Haaken
Netherlands
Maastricht
flag msg tools
Check my YouTube channel "Boardgame Heaven"!
badge
Feel free to geekmail me about reviews, or if you need a microbadge designed.
Avatar
mbmbmbmbmb
Re: RPGG Microbadges - Design, Discussion, Request and Fixes Thread (2017 ->) [OPEN]
Kattvippa wrote:
I made a small change to the header.

My OCD thanks you kiss
1 
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Penguins Performance Project feat.
Sweden
flag msg tools
Help, I'm being held prisoner in an overtext typing facility! I don't have much time, they could find out at any m
badge
I'm that weirdo whose number of badges sold prior to yesterday Bail Organa is keeping track of
Avatar
mbmbmbmbmb
Re: RPGG Microbadges - Design, Discussion, Request and Fixes Thread (2017 ->) [OPEN]
Now the subscriptions page looks silly.
1 
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Edward Bolme
United States
Charlotte
North Carolina
flag msg tools
designer
publisher
badge
Avatar
mbmbmbmbmb
Re: RPGG Microbadges - Design, Discussion, Request and Fixes Thread (2017 ->) [OPEN]
wildthayne wrote:
edbolme wrote:
I'm sorry; I'm drawing a blank... which cusp badge?

Sorry, it has nothing to do with RPG's, but the image reminded me. I was thinking an astrologic cusp badge to go with these mbmb, although after some more reading a lot of people state the whole cusp discussion is bunk. Maybe I'll pass. Never mind.

I could see doing a generic cusp badge to fit between two others...
1 
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Jonna
Finland
Helsinki
Uusimaa
flag msg tools
admin
designer
"Live your truth. Express your love. Share your enthusiasm. Take action towards your dreams. Walk your talk. Dance and sing to your music. Embrace your blessings. Make today worth remembering." ― Steve Maraboli
badge
नमस्ते (Namaste) – I honor the place in you in which the entire universe dwells. I honor the place in you which is of love, of truth, of light and of peace. When you are in that place in you and I am in that place in me, we are one.
Avatar
mbmbmbmbmb
Re: RPGG Microbadges - Design, Discussion, Request and Fixes Thread (2017 ->) [OPEN]
Kaffedrake wrote:
Now the subscriptions page looks silly.

It does
1 
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Azukail Games
msg tools
designer
publisher
KNEEL BEFORE ZOD!
Avatar
mbmbmbmbmb
Re: RPGG Microbadges - Design, Discussion, Request and Fixes Thread (2017 ->) [OPEN]




Having a go at a microbadge again.

This is "Ender user" in the Gadgets>Computers & Technology>3D Printing group.

I am trying to do the dragon head from the logo in the bottom image.
 
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Daniel Schwartzkopf
United States
Orange
CA
flag msg tools
admin
badge
The science of history is a great bulwark against the stream of Time; in a way it checks this irresistible flood, it holds in a tight grasp whatever it can seize floating on the surface and will not allow it to slip away into the depths of oblivion
Avatar
mbmbmbmbmb
Re: RPGG Microbadges - Design, Discussion, Request and Fixes Thread (2017 ->) [OPEN]
Azukail wrote:




Having a go at a microbadge again.

This is "Ender user" in the Gadgets>Computers & Technology>3D Printing group.

I am trying to do the dragon head from the logo in the bottom image.


Hi Azukail!

As this is not an RPG or RPGG related badge, it will need to be submitted to the BGG thread at https://boardgamegeek.com/thread/1950798
2 
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Azukail Games
msg tools
designer
publisher
KNEEL BEFORE ZOD!
Avatar
mbmbmbmbmb
Re: RPGG Microbadges - Design, Discussion, Request and Fixes Thread (2017 ->) [OPEN]
Schwartzkopf wrote:
Azukail wrote:




Having a go at a microbadge again.

This is "Ender user" in the Gadgets>Computers & Technology>3D Printing group.

I am trying to do the dragon head from the logo in the bottom image.


Hi Azukail!

As this is not an RPG or RPGG related badge, it will need to be submitted to the BGG thread at https://boardgamegeek.com/thread/1950798


Thanks! Didn't realise that, as the other printers came up in my search on this site (because the database covers all the sites I suppose).

EDIT: Although 3D printers are becoming more common in the RPG community. That's why I own mine! (Still need to get it to work more often though!)
1 
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Raymond Haaken
Netherlands
Maastricht
flag msg tools
Check my YouTube channel "Boardgame Heaven"!
badge
Feel free to geekmail me about reviews, or if you need a microbadge designed.
Avatar
mbmbmbmbmb
Re: RPGG Microbadges - Design, Discussion, Request and Fixes Thread (2017 ->) [OPEN]
3rik wrote:
Sjeng wrote:

better?

Much better.

mb is approved.
1 
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
3rik de πrik
Netherlands
flag msg tools
Avatar
mbmbmbmbmb
Re: RPGG Microbadges - Design, Discussion, Request and Fixes Thread (2017 ->) [OPEN]
Sjeng wrote:
3rik wrote:
Sjeng wrote:

better?

Much better.

mb is approved.

One coupon spent.
1 
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
3rik de πrik
Netherlands
flag msg tools
Avatar
mbmbmbmbmb
Re: RPGG Microbadges - Design, Discussion, Request and Fixes Thread (2017 ->) [OPEN]
By the way, I was looking at the MBs for Lamentations of the Flame Princess and the version I´d be interested in buying an MB for has an MB I have no idea what it´s supposed to be. Is it me or could this do with some fixing/clarifying?

mb
2 
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Jonna
Finland
Helsinki
Uusimaa
flag msg tools
admin
designer
"Live your truth. Express your love. Share your enthusiasm. Take action towards your dreams. Walk your talk. Dance and sing to your music. Embrace your blessings. Make today worth remembering." ― Steve Maraboli
badge
नमस्ते (Namaste) – I honor the place in you in which the entire universe dwells. I honor the place in you which is of love, of truth, of light and of peace. When you are in that place in you and I am in that place in me, we are one.
Avatar
mbmbmbmbmb
Re: RPGG Microbadges - Design, Discussion, Request and Fixes Thread (2017 ->) [OPEN]
3rik wrote:
By the way, I was looking at the MBs for Lamentations of the Flame Princess and the version I´d be interested in buying an MB for has an MB I have no idea what it´s supposed to be. Is it me or could this do with some fixing/clarifying?

mb

I've been wondering the same thing whenever I see someone sporting that one. I have no clue what so ever what I'm looking at. We cannot really go fixing the microbadge at this point anymore though, other than it needs a transparent background if someone's willing to fix that. The microbadge has 39 owners and has been approved in 2011.

If someone wants to create another badge for this game, I'd approve it.
1 
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Raymond Haaken
Netherlands
Maastricht
flag msg tools
Check my YouTube channel "Boardgame Heaven"!
badge
Feel free to geekmail me about reviews, or if you need a microbadge designed.
Avatar
mbmbmbmbmb
Re: RPGG Microbadges - Design, Discussion, Request and Fixes Thread (2017 ->) [OPEN]
Kattvippa wrote:
3rik wrote:
By the way, I was looking at the MBs for Lamentations of the Flame Princess and the version I´d be interested in buying an MB for has an MB I have no idea what it´s supposed to be. Is it me or could this do with some fixing/clarifying?

mb

I've been wondering the same thing whenever I see someone sporting that one. I have no clue what so ever what I'm looking at. We cannot really go fixing the microbadge at this point anymore though, other than it needs a transparent background if someone's willing to fix that. The microbadge has 39 owners and has been approved in 2011.

If someone wants to create another badge for this game, I'd approve it.

I think it's supposed to be this symbol:



so if I were to fix transparency and proportion, it would look like this:
Lamentation of the Flame Princess Adventures fan - Death Love Doom, or perhaps
 
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
3rik de πrik
Netherlands
flag msg tools
Avatar
mbmbmbmbmb
Re: RPGG Microbadges - Design, Discussion, Request and Fixes Thread (2017 ->) [OPEN]
I would like to see MBs made for:

- Lamentations of the Flame Princess One that's not connected to a particular version of the game.
- Rad-Hack
1 
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Bob
United States
Hillsboro
Oregon
flag msg tools
designer
badge
I'm the weirdo who purchased overtext solely for the purpose of stating that Kaffedrake's overtext makes me feel melancholy.
Avatar
mbmbmbmbmb
Re: RPGG Microbadges - Design, Discussion, Request and Fixes Thread (2017 ->) [OPEN]
Sjeng wrote:
Kattvippa wrote:
3rik wrote:
By the way, I was looking at the MBs for Lamentations of the Flame Princess and the version I´d be interested in buying an MB for has an MB I have no idea what it´s supposed to be. Is it me or could this do with some fixing/clarifying?

mb

I've been wondering the same thing whenever I see someone sporting that one. I have no clue what so ever what I'm looking at. We cannot really go fixing the microbadge at this point anymore though, other than it needs a transparent background if someone's willing to fix that. The microbadge has 39 owners and has been approved in 2011.

If someone wants to create another badge for this game, I'd approve it.


...

so if I were to fix transparency and proportion, it would look like this:
Lamentation of the Flame Princess Adventures fan - Death Love Doom, or perhaps

It's someone else's design and owned others. You're allowed to apply transparency. Of course, you can propose a new one, also. If you did, I would consider adding color, depending on how and where else the symbol is used.
2 
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Jonna
Finland
Helsinki
Uusimaa
flag msg tools
admin
designer
"Live your truth. Express your love. Share your enthusiasm. Take action towards your dreams. Walk your talk. Dance and sing to your music. Embrace your blessings. Make today worth remembering." ― Steve Maraboli
badge
नमस्ते (Namaste) – I honor the place in you in which the entire universe dwells. I honor the place in you which is of love, of truth, of light and of peace. When you are in that place in you and I am in that place in me, we are one.
Avatar
mbmbmbmbmb
Re: RPGG Microbadges - Design, Discussion, Request and Fixes Thread (2017 ->) [OPEN]
Sjeng wrote:
Kattvippa wrote:
3rik wrote:
By the way, I was looking at the MBs for Lamentations of the Flame Princess and the version I´d be interested in buying an MB for has an MB I have no idea what it´s supposed to be. Is it me or could this do with some fixing/clarifying?

mb

I've been wondering the same thing whenever I see someone sporting that one. I have no clue what so ever what I'm looking at. We cannot really go fixing the microbadge at this point anymore though, other than it needs a transparent background if someone's willing to fix that. The microbadge has 39 owners and has been approved in 2011.

If someone wants to create another badge for this game, I'd approve it.

I think it's supposed to be this symbol:



so if I were to fix transparency and proportion, it would look like this:
Lamentation of the Flame Princess Adventures fan - Death Love Doom, or perhaps

It looks nothing like this symbol, I would never have guessed

I need a version that has only the transparency fixed, if someone has time to do that? And then we can add another badge to the database, according to 3rik's wishes (Lamentations of the Flame Princess One that's not connected to a particular version of the game).
 
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Jonna
Finland
Helsinki
Uusimaa
flag msg tools
admin
designer
"Live your truth. Express your love. Share your enthusiasm. Take action towards your dreams. Walk your talk. Dance and sing to your music. Embrace your blessings. Make today worth remembering." ― Steve Maraboli
badge
नमस्ते (Namaste) – I honor the place in you in which the entire universe dwells. I honor the place in you which is of love, of truth, of light and of peace. When you are in that place in you and I am in that place in me, we are one.
Avatar
mbmbmbmbmb
Re: RPGG Microbadges - Design, Discussion, Request and Fixes Thread (2017 ->) [OPEN]
Sjeng wrote:
Kattvippa wrote:
I made a small change to the header.

My OCD thanks you kiss

I think I'm going to change it back. Kaffedrake had a good point: the open and still running threads don't need to say they are open. The ones that are closed, makes sense to have marked being closed.

Sorry modest
3 
 Thumb up
1.00
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Raymond Haaken
Netherlands
Maastricht
flag msg tools
Check my YouTube channel "Boardgame Heaven"!
badge
Feel free to geekmail me about reviews, or if you need a microbadge designed.
Avatar
mbmbmbmbmb
sure, that's okay, my main issue was not knowing what version the thread is. Some were previously markev V1, V2, or edition 4, edition 5 etc.
This is the second thread, so maybe just ADD A "v2"? and add the years/closed after the thread closes like Kaffe suggested.
You'd need to rename the closed thread "v1 (2009-2016) [CLOSED]" (not a fan of 1.0, as that would suggest there are also 1.1 lists)




These are all older threads/geeklists:

Archived MB design and request threads:

Microbadge Submissions, Design, and Feedback (2014-2018)
Microbadge Submissions, Design, and Feedback (2012-2014)
Microbadge Submissions, Design, and Feedback (post all new microbadges here before submission) (2009-2012)
RPGG Microbadges - Design, Discussion, Request and Fixes Thread (2009-2016) [CLOSED]
Video Game Microbadges - Design, Discussion and Request Thread

Microbadge Request & Design Feedback GeekList v4 [CLOSED]
Microbadge Request & Design Feedback Geeklist 3.0 [closed]
Microbadge Request & Design Feedback Geeklist 2.0 [CLOSED]
Microbadge Request & Design Feedback Geeklist (permanently offline)

It would be clearer if they were consistently titled, like:

Archived MB design and request threads:

Microbadge Submissions, Design, and Feedback v3 (2014-2018) [CLOSED]
Microbadge Submissions, Design, and Feedback v2 (2012-2014) [CLOSED]
Microbadge Submissions, Design, and Feedback v1 (2009-2012) [CLOSED]
RPGG Microbadges - Design, Discussion, Request and Fixes Thread v1 (2009-2016) [CLOSED]
Video Game Microbadges - Design, Discussion and Request Thread v1

Microbadge Request & Design Feedback Geeklist v4 [CLOSED]
Microbadge Request & Design Feedback Geeklist v3 [CLOSED]
Microbadge Request & Design Feedback Geeklist v2 [CLOSED]
Microbadge Request & Design Feedback Geeklist v1 [CLOSED]

Then, if the active thread simply got the newest number (v#), that would suffice.
 
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Jonna
Finland
Helsinki
Uusimaa
flag msg tools
admin
designer
"Live your truth. Express your love. Share your enthusiasm. Take action towards your dreams. Walk your talk. Dance and sing to your music. Embrace your blessings. Make today worth remembering." ― Steve Maraboli
badge
नमस्ते (Namaste) – I honor the place in you in which the entire universe dwells. I honor the place in you which is of love, of truth, of light and of peace. When you are in that place in you and I am in that place in me, we are one.
Avatar
mbmbmbmbmb
Sjeng wrote:
sure, that's okay, my main issue was not knowing what version the thread is. Some were previously markev V1, V2, or edition 4, edition 5 etc.
This is the second thread, so maybe just ADD A "v2"? and add the years/closed after the thread closes like Kaffe suggested.
You'd need to rename the closed thread "v1 (2009-2016) [CLOSED]" (not a fan of 1.0, as that would suggest there are also 1.1 lists)




These are all older threads/geeklists:

Archived MB design and request threads:

Microbadge Submissions, Design, and Feedback (2014-2018)
Microbadge Submissions, Design, and Feedback (2012-2014)
Microbadge Submissions, Design, and Feedback (post all new microbadges here before submission) (2009-2012)
RPGG Microbadges - Design, Discussion, Request and Fixes Thread (2009-2016) [CLOSED]
Video Game Microbadges - Design, Discussion and Request Thread

Microbadge Request & Design Feedback GeekList v4 [CLOSED]
Microbadge Request & Design Feedback Geeklist 3.0 [closed]
Microbadge Request & Design Feedback Geeklist 2.0 [CLOSED]
Microbadge Request & Design Feedback Geeklist (permanently offline)

It would be clearer if they were consistently titled, like:

Archived MB design and request threads:

Microbadge Submissions, Design, and Feedback v3 (2014-2018) [CLOSED]
Microbadge Submissions, Design, and Feedback v2 (2012-2014) [CLOSED]
Microbadge Submissions, Design, and Feedback v1 (2009-2012) [CLOSED]
RPGG Microbadges - Design, Discussion, Request and Fixes Thread v1 (2009-2016) [CLOSED]
Video Game Microbadges - Design, Discussion and Request Thread v1

Microbadge Request & Design Feedback Geeklist v4 [CLOSED]
Microbadge Request & Design Feedback Geeklist v3 [CLOSED]
Microbadge Request & Design Feedback Geeklist v2 [CLOSED]
Microbadge Request & Design Feedback Geeklist v1 [CLOSED]

Then, if the active thread simply got the newest number (v#), that would suffice.

None of the archived threads have a version number on them. Each of those old threads link to the next one. I will not start changing all the threads, people will find the current one if they accidentally click on the older ones - which are all locked - by clicking the link on the last page of those threads.

The request geeklist have been marked with a version number, easier to get lost on those if there is no version number. Why do we need to know the version of a thread? If there's a strong reason for that and other agree, I will think about it. Otherwise I will save myself the manual work. Also, I would not change Skippen's threads over at BGG anyway and I highly doubt he'd change those either without a really good reason.
 
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
[1]  Prev «  95 , 96 , 97 , 98 , 99  Next »  [99] | 
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.