Your Tags: Add tags
Popular Tags: [View All]
Aer Head
Australia
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
Pronato wrote:
alright so I'll run like that then, with "ooc" comments within the tags. Everthing else will then default to the black text for in character actions:

Prism has the surprising realisation that despite recent events and team-mate sentiment, nobody has yet suggested he remove his stomach module yet. He goes to the stores and makes himself a Collins.

Awesome. I'ma copy these over to the IC thread.

https://rpggeek.com/article/23542315

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Rush Limbaugh
msg tools
Aerrhead wrote:
Pronato wrote:
alright so I'll run like that then, with "ooc" comments within the tags. Everthing else will then default to the black text for in character actions:

Prism has the surprising realisation that despite recent events and team-mate sentiment, nobody has yet suggested he remove his stomach module yet. He goes to the stores and makes himself a Collins.

Awesome. I'ma copy these over to the IC thread.

https://rpggeek.com/article/23542315

I had not picked up that was a thing yet. That explains why this seemed to be taking so long to get off the ground...

Damn you whipper snappers with your fancy gizmos.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Aer Head
Australia
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
Hey all. Oscar had the cool idea of signatures that link to your character sheet, so I stole it and made these for you guyes. (Oscar figured out the coding, though.)

If you quote this post and then copy your relevant entry you can have a linky sig.

Flash

Deante

Prism

Eshu

Ajax

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Aer Head
Australia
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
Hey ChilliPhilli, can I assume you're talking about the Cognite Scion, Halley here:

Quote:
He looks at the still image of Jenna, and subconsciously smooths his hair back.

Jenna was the reporter, but I can totally give you information about her if Flash wants it.

And, Pronato, I'm guessing that the new appearance is okay with you, as both of those rolls of yours seemed to be failures?

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Phillip Ho
msg tools
Oops, serves me right for not reading properly. I blame my eyesight. . .
Can I just edit that in the IC thread?

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Aer Head
Australia
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
Yeah, for sure.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
  • [+]
  • 946842. Aerrhead
  • 1d4 =
  • (2) =
  • Fri Sep 9, 2016 7:06 am
Rush Limbaugh
msg tools
Yeah the both those rolls were bad failures, so I've had Prism making (what i assume) is a really bad judgement call wrt seeming less threatening to minure

do you want me to roll deception or disguise or something to how well Prism changes his appearance to match the worst possible archetype?

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Aer Head
Australia
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
Nah. Happy for it to just be failure (not a crit after all, although one of those looked stylish). Besides, I think a robotic Brian Blessed would be scary enough.

Just in meta terms, is everyone okay with the current direction?
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Mr Sideways
Australia
flag msg tools
Yeah, I'm liking how things are shaping up. IC, Eshu really does NOT want to go to Mars to rescue/abduct a Hypercorp brat and risk getting picked up by a DA hit team, but OOC I think it would be a lot of fun.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Aer Head
Australia
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
Example of what I was asking ChilliPhilli for:
Initial roll 1d4 = (3) = 3
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
  • [+]
  • 946843. Aerrhead
  • 1d4 =
  • (3) =
  • Initial roll
  • Fri Sep 9, 2016 7:07 am
  • [+]
  • 946844. Aerrhead
  • 1d10 =
  • (8) =
  • Set 1
  • Fri Sep 9, 2016 7:08 am
  • [+]
  • 946845. Aerrhead
  • 1d100 =
  • (47) =
  • Set 1
  • [+]
  • 946846. Aerrhead
  • 1d10 =
  • (9) =
  • Set 2
  • [+]
  • 946847. Aerrhead
  • 1d100 =
  • (6) =
  • Set 2
  • [+]
  • 946848. Aerrhead
  • 1d10 =
  • (9) =
  • Set 3
  • Fri Sep 9, 2016 7:09 am
  • [+]
  • 946849. Aerrhead
  • 1d100 =
  • (3) =
  • Set 3
  • Fri Sep 9, 2016 7:09 am
Phillip Ho
msg tools
I love you guys, please don't hate me too much if I bring Titan tech out of the quarantine zone <3
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Aer Head
Australia
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
Gonna fess up, Pronato. Don't reacognise your new face.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Aer Head
Australia
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
Hey guys. I'll be transiting until Thursday, but feel free to react to Flash's shenanigans in the mean time.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Rush Limbaugh
msg tools
Aerrhead wrote:

it's what Sammy J Jones looks like these days...

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Aer Head
Australia
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
Pronato wrote:
Aerrhead wrote:

Hah. I get it now.Totally didn't need Google. ..

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Rush Limbaugh
msg tools
Aerrhead wrote:
Pronato wrote:
Aerrhead wrote:

Hah. I get it now.Totally didn't need Google. ..

you need to go watch TED then, Marky Mark and that stoner bear are obsessed with Flash

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Aer Head
Australia
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
pronato wrote:

you need to go watch TED then, Marky Mark and that stoner bear are obsessed with Flash

So it's actually worth a watch?

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Rush Limbaugh
msg tools
its one of the smartest dumb stoner comedies I've ever seen.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Rush Limbaugh
msg tools
ChilliPhilli wrote:
I love you guys, please don't hate me too much if I bring Titan tech out of the quarantine zone <3

Prism would break Flash down, publically villify him for his rash actions, and burn everything Flash owned (whilst secretly keeping backup copies of anything he can to work on later).
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Phillip Ho
msg tools
Well let's see how it plays out before you start laying down your Machiavellian schemes. . . (Also, break down Flash physically, or in Prism's stomach? )

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Phillip Ho
msg tools
Hope you guys like the Flash mega-post. I spent way too long thinking about how to word that, so I hope it came out right.
Eagerly awaiting reactions from the gang
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Rush Limbaugh
msg tools
I'm genuinely confused about Flashes actions. Phill are you saying he's on mars now? how did he get there? Surely taking a ship would take weeks/months... did he farcast and get resleeved into an identical sleeve on mars? or is he still physically on the hab with the rest of us?
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Aer Head
Australia
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
Sorry about the confusion. SOMEBODY (coughGMcough) is not doing a good job of describing things.

Currently, both. The Flash that walked out on you guys is currently slumped in a corner of his cabin, seemingly catatonic, while the personality seems to be inhabiting the exact same body on Mars.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Phillip Ho
msg tools
If it helps to clarify anything, the Flash XP feed is in no way a true recording of events (hence the artist's renderings of the events that are incredibly unlikely to have happened). I'd hoped they would act to serve as showing what Flash had perceived to happen without him having to go through an extensive monologue in character.

As previously established, Flash doesn't really stop to question the improbability of how he might be able to do certain actions (such as sneak past the watchful eye of Ajax without tripping any security measures, or pilot a ship when he has no piloting skills to speak of). Additionally, he seems to be under the impression that substantially more time has passed than the couple of minutes that the discussion has taken.

Hopefully that clears some issues up?
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Aer Head
Australia
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
Thanks, Phil.

In all honesty, guys, I am slowly dragging you to Mars (feel free to make me work for it) while I reacquaint myself with the proper EP rules, so kind of doing a soft takeoff into actual play. (This Mars/Cognite thing can be as short or as long as it needs to be, either a contained arc or the prelude to something else).

I will definitely be looking to enrich my storytelling and worldcrafting for you guys, possibly using variant rules such as knock-off/branded merchandise to give different bonuses/penalties/RP opportunities, while also trying to handwave certain things to make it a bit easier quicker.

Thank you for being willing to try this again with me.

Edit: Feel free to suggest things to add colour or make for better gameplay/experiences.

Also, I'll be trying to do better on the OP, including having proper character profiles and some setting documents.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Prev «  1 , 2 , 3 , 4  Next »   |