Recommend
1 
 Thumb up
 Hide
70 Posts
Prev «  1 , 2 , 3  Next »   | 

Eclipse Phase (First Edition)» Forums » Play By Forum

Subject: [IC] Omega 514 (Game Full) rss

Your Tags: Add tags
Popular Tags: PbF_started_2016 [+] [View All]
Phillip Ho
msg tools
Initial Roll 1d4 = (1) = 1
 
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
  • [+]
  • 946850. ChilliPhilli
  • 1d4 =
  • (1) =
  • 1
  • Fri Sep 9, 2016 7:18 am
  • [+]
  • 946860. ChilliPhilli
  • 1d10 =
  • (9) =
  • 9
  • Set 1
  • Fri Sep 9, 2016 7:42 am
  • [+]
  • 946861. ChilliPhilli
  • 1d100 =
  • (46) =
  • 46
  • Set 1
  • Fri Sep 9, 2016 7:42 am
Rush Limbaugh
msg tools
Prism's not feeling the desired buzz from the Collins, and starts leafing through store manifests looking for other narcotics or narcoXPs to imbibe.

Come on now gentle human-equivalents, we've got a temporary reprieve from our required service to our new masters, we're a few hours simulcast from any habitat in the solar system and an even shorter Gate-walk to who know's how many adventures across the galaxy. Surely we can devise SOME distraction...
3 
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Phillip Ho
msg tools
A few moments earlier...

The Flash Gordon XP Feed updates:
"New Episode: Flash Gordon, Return to Mars!"

Our daring hero has once again sailed into the unknown, called into peril by the voice of one in need. Unable to immediately convince his friends to aid him, Flash was forced to take matters into his own hands.

The next lines of text are accompanied by an artist's rendition of Flash sneaking through Ajax's interior, avoiding detection and stealing a ship. The artist has obviously taken some license in depicting Ajax- the ship's normal interior has been decorated with items that might have been deemed necessary in 20th century science fiction novels like boxy security cameras and robots. The crew have likewise been depicted in "futuristic" uniforms, sometimes to comical effect.

Departing under cover of night, Flash has taken the fastest ship available and speeds towards the Red Planet. But who knows what will befall our hero on his own without his companions at his side? The epic tale continues in "Flash Gordon, Return to Mars"!

Back with the party...

The video that comes into focus is of a small silver one person ship in the vastness of red rock and soil. It looks like it's taken a rough landing, however- its sleek silver lines appear to have been unceremoniously crumpled by smashing into solid rock, with smoke billowing up into the sky.

Lying in the wreckage is a human-sized capsule capsule that begins to hiss steam, before the door is ejected forcefully into the sky. A familiar figure emerges, gasping for air before fumbling around and strapping an oxygen rebreather to his face. Flash Gordon steps out of the capsule and surveys the harsh alien landscape, his face set with an expression of resolve. Quickly rummaging among the remains of his ship Flash retrieves a backpack, and strikes out into the unknown. As he does so, he activates his trusty wrist computer and begins to speak...

"Well lads, I have a little bit of a confession to make. As I'm sure you've worked out, I have commandeered a rocket ship to Mars with the intent of saving Miss Nostromo."

He looks back at the ship's wreckage, shuffles his feet and has the decency to look ashamed of himself.

"I admit that the landing was... not quite as smooth as I'd hoped. Nevertheless, I have made it safely to Mars and will begin the search for Miss Nostromo immediately. I was able to make contact with the Clay People, who suggested I begin searching in the given location."

He flashes a paper map in front of the camera- it lacks the accuracy of a 3D geographical map, but it's easy to see it plots a course straight into the center of the Martian TQZ.

"While I am confident that I can reach Halley before further ill befalls her, I would appeal to your better nature as men and beings of good character to find it within yourselves to come and aid me in this venture. If you do not choose to join me, however, I will understand.

He gives a brilliant smile, and salutes.

"This is Flash Gordon, signing out."

The video shows Flash touching a button on his wrist-computer, but it seems to have no effect on the transmission (though Flash seems unaware of this).
2 
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Rush Limbaugh
msg tools
wait, is Flash still on the asteroid with us? how did he get to mars?
2 
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Aer Head
Australia
flag msg tools
badge
Avatar
mbmbmbmbmb
As you look at the two video feeds that Ajax is streaming, you are struck by the similarity between the two morphs. Identical models, most definitely, likely clones of each other.

Anyone with technical skills related to fabbing, habs, or spaceships (or relevant skills such as investigation/forensics) may attempt a roll to analyse Flash's "crash site".

Also, can Flash (and anyone watching his feed) please make a Perception check.


It certainly seems to be the same ego as our Flash. Thing is, even if our Flash did farcast out to Mars, the lightspeed delay means that the Flash on Mars was transmitting before ours left. The fact that these transmissions are getting out is a little concerning, luckily though whoever is behind the XP doesn't seem to want to leak our details.

2 
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Mr Sideways
Australia
flag msg tools
Eshu studies Flash's message.

Spoiler (click to reveal)
Flying (80): 1d100 = (30) = 30
Pilot Spaceraft (60): 1d100 = (20) = 20
Perception (25 + 20 Enhanced Vision): 1d100 = (87) = 87
I'm not sure if Flying is appropriate here, but given that Eshu IS a spaceship....


Prism, the lights are out, but is anyone home? Eshu's avatar points a wing at Flash in the corner. Did they - whoever they are - 'cast this Flash's ego to Mars, or is this one comatose while that - points at the XP feed - is a distinct ego?
3 
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
  • [+]
  • 949665. Mr_Sideways
  • 1d100 =
  • (30) =
  • 30
  • Flying (80):
  • Thu Sep 15, 2016 8:54 am
  • [+]
  • 949666. Mr_Sideways
  • 1d100 =
  • (20) =
  • 20
  • Pilot Spaceraft (60):
  • Thu Sep 15, 2016 8:55 am
  • [+]
  • 949669. Mr_Sideways
  • 1d100 =
  • (87) =
  • 87
  • Perception (25 + 20 Enhanced Vision):
  • Thu Sep 15, 2016 8:56 am
Aer Head
Australia
flag msg tools
badge
Avatar
mbmbmbmbmb

If Prism gives me some relevant medical skills I'm sure I can give you some more info as to his state.

Eshu takes one look at Flash's "footage" and knows it instantly to be fake. The "space travel" is mostly linear with occasional moments of dodging asteroids, not even a whiff of true orbital mechanics. Furthermore, the "crash site" is hopelessly false. The spaceship Flash supposedly crashlanded is artfully damaged, but shows no indication that it was ever spaceworthy, or even mobile.

In fact, it is very similar in appearance to the ship Flash first arrived on in Europa, right down to the pointed curved fins and rings around the nosecone.
2 
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Rush Limbaugh
msg tools
i guess

Prism goes to check on the current condition of Flash's morph, seeing if he's registering any kind of cognitive function PARAMEDICS(45)1d100 = (9) = 9

There's something I don't understand; this is meant to be a secure facility. Mr Ajax, are you not monitoring for any possible communications originating from our location? How would a datastream large enough to contain an egocast slip by you?

Prism takes requests a copy of the media from the crash from Ajax's stream, stores it, and drags drags a copy of his memories of his earliest encounters with flash from his memory to store with it for comparison later. It's probably time he took the Flash case seriously, at the very least its an excellent case study in ego-manipulation.
2 
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
  • [+]
  • 950047. Pronato
  • 1d100 =
  • (9) =
  • 9
  • Thu Sep 15, 2016 11:46 pm
Phillip Ho
msg tools
As Flash continues his trek, his eyes dart quickly from one side to the other, scanning the landscape for landmarks or any hint of trouble.

Spoiler (click to reveal)

Perception (60 + 20 Enhanced Vision): 1d100 = (100) = 100
 
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
  • [+]
  • 950126. ChilliPhilli
  • 1d100 =
  • (100) =
  • 100
  • Fri Sep 16, 2016 4:37 am
Aer Head
Australia
flag msg tools
badge
Avatar
mbmbmbmbmb
The threefold raven somehow contrives to look sheepish.

Because...

He starts to say, before being interrupted by the large frame of Pussy moving through one of the doors.



"Because Ajax was not yet aware of the circumstances surrounding Flash, and the working relationship we have with his progenitor. Rest assured, operational security is not an issue here."

Prism examines Flash's body. It's definitely alive, but activity seems minimal, somewhat like the empty biomorphs at a bodybank.

"What you need to know right now is that, functionally speaking, the Flash you knew is now on Mars. In addition, his associate is offering a moderate reward for continued participation in the XP with him. You have already accrued some reward it seems."



Meanwhile, on Mars...

Flash is casting his eyes around when he spies a glint under the sand ahead of him. It seems to be a large pane of glass, 10m in diameter, buried under a thin layer of sand. He also sees a flash of movement in the rocks in his peripheral vision. Something roughly dog-sized.


2 
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Phillip Ho
msg tools
Flash slows his pace, eventually coming to a halt some way from the glass pane, should it be delicate and breakable (or alternately be trapped). Unstrapping his baton from his thigh he quickly telescopes it out, gives it a few experimental swings then holds it firmly in both hands like a baseball bat.

Flash thinks back on his previous adventures on the mysterious Red Planet and wonders- what could this unknown beast be? Could it be some ally of the treacherous Forest People, or an abandoned minion of Ming the Merciless? First things first, he needed to ascertain whether this being was friend or foe.

"Here boy, here fella, I ain't gonna hurt you..."


1 
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Rush Limbaugh
msg tools
Well I guess that sorts it then. We're going to mars. Eshu, I'm assuming you're not too enthusiastic about farcasting through a watched hab. Mr Ajax, can you estimate the lowest possible time it would take us to travel to the martian orbit, via conventional travel as it were?

Prism is meanwhile attempting to mesh with Flash's medichines, because of course everyone has medichines right? INTERFACING(60)1d100 = (78) = 78

Miss Minure, I'm sorry to intrude upon you, but our comrade Flash has gone dormant. Do we have a sleeving facility or a healing vat we can safely store his morph in until he comes back to us?
2 
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
  • [+]
  • 951187. Pronato
  • 1d100 =
  • (78) =
  • 78
  • Mon Sep 19, 2016 1:08 am
Aer Head
Australia
flag msg tools
badge
Avatar
mbmbmbmbmb
Ajax flashes up a new pane, this one showing a trajectory out from 514BERT and entering Mars orbit.

By my calculations, I can get you there in just under a month.
If anyone has Navigation or Academics: Astronomy, they may be able to reduce this timeframe some.

"Alternatively, we have a contact within the ID Crew's darcast network in Noctis. You'd have so source your own morphs and equipment, though the budget provided is not inconsiderable."

You can probably get some discount on morph rental if you take a jailmorph.

Flash's medichines ping "STATUS NORMAL" back at Prism. He gets no response from Munire still, though Hans does eventually come to collect his morph and put it safely in storage.

Please check the OOC for some meta discussion.




Flash stands poised for what seems like a long time. Almost long enough to think that it had just been his imagination, when from behind one of the rocks peeps a robotic animal head. It looks at Flash appraisingly.



It slowly creeps out. It's about the size of an Earth housecat, though completely robotic. It seems fairly skittish, backing off it Flash moves at all, but doesn't seem overtly hostile.


 
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Rush Limbaugh
msg tools
By my calculations, I can get you there in just under a month.
If anyone has Navigation or Academics: Astrology, they may be able to reduce this timeframe some.

Prism checks his horoscope app to determine whether Jupiter's Ascension into the House of Aquarius will yeild positive returns on future travel ASTROLOGY(236)[geekroll=951831]1d100 = (75) = 75[/geekroll]

He then takes a quick glance over Ajax's projected flightpath to see if he sees any glaringly obvious places it could be optimised NAVIGATION (35)1d100 = (21) = 21
 
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
  • [+]
  • 951830. Pronato
  • 1d100 =
  • (75) =
  • 75
  • Tue Sep 20, 2016 1:24 am
  • [+]
  • 951831. Pronato
  • 1d100 =
  • (31) =
  • 31
  • Tue Sep 20, 2016 1:24 am
  • [+]
  • 951832. Pronato
  • 1d100 =
  • (21) =
  • 21
  • Tue Sep 20, 2016 1:26 am
Phillip Ho
msg tools
Flash laughs, all the tension going out of his body. He straightens up, and re-telescopes his baton.

"Okay little fella, you don't look so scary. Let's see if you act as much like a cat as you look like one. I don't have any food for robot cats, but I bet you're interested in this..."

Flash rummages around in his pack for a few moments and retrieves his utilitool. He points it at the ground in front of the robot, and presses the button on the multitool, painting the ground with a single red laser dot.
1 
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Aer Head
Australia
flag msg tools
badge
Avatar
mbmbmbmbmb
Pronato wrote:
Prism checks his horoscope app to determine whether Jupiter's Ascension into the House of Aquarius will yeild positive returns on future travel ASTROLOGY(236) Pronato previously rolled 1d100 = (75) = 75

According to Prism's Horoscope app, Jupiter's ascension will occur doing a time of great nuclear calamity, and the house of Aquarious will succumb to nanoplagues and ennui. So yes, all in all, positive returns on travel.

With a couple tweaks and a more complex slingshot pattern, Prism also manages to shave 6 days off the flightpath. Ajax declines to comment.




The small robot twitches back at the loud noise, but takes a couple steps closer as Flash rummages. When the red spot hits the ground the robot immediately pounces, swiping at it with little blade feet and kicking up dust. Soon after another one joins in the commotion, and another and another. Some are canid, some look like strange spiders, one even looks like a goat. Soon there are a sizeable group surrounding Flash - eleven in total. Then he hears a strange, metallic scraping - almost like a growl - coming from a fissure about 50 meters distant.
 
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Rush Limbaugh
msg tools
well Flash, it was nice knowing you.
2 
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Rush Limbaugh
msg tools
So it seems our options are a 3 week transit down-system, or a riskier (but, operationally ensured) cast. With sleeving and a bit of shopping, we should be in the field in under 24 hours.

I'd vote for the latter, but looking at this feed I'm nor sure our friend will last even that long...
3 
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Mr Sideways
Australia
flag msg tools
Yeah, you're right - even I couldn't get my ass to Mars any quicker that 2 weeks.

I'm gonna need a few minutes to get some stuff sorted though.



Eshu starts to create a simulspace using Ajax's servers, ramping the time acceleration up to maximum.

You don't mind do you bro?

Eshu's avatar disappears as he goes on a long (virtual) working vacation, hanging out a tropical rainforest as he puts together a number of software plugins.

Spoiler (click to reveal)
Eshu will program the below software:
Fake Brainprint Plug-in:
Time to program = (1 week * 4(Expensive Cost) = 4 weeks

Digital Veil:
Time to program = (1 week * 4(Expensive Cost) = 4 weeks

Copylock:
Time to program = (1 week * 2(Low Cost) = 2 weeks

Autodelete:
Time to program = (1 week * 2(Low Cost) = 2

Aerrhead:
Did you want 1 programming test or 4?
Programming (60) for all or Digital Veil: 1d100 = (88) = 88
Programming (60) for Copylock: 1d100 = (39) = 39
Programming (60) Fake Brainprint: 1d100 = (5) = 5
Programming (60) Autodelete: 1d100 = (52) = 52
Will Eshu work on these in parrallel (4 weeks) or in sequence (12 weeks)?
What Factor of Time Acceleration can Ajax's servers sustain?


1 
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
  • [+]
  • 952941. Mr_Sideways
  • 1d100 =
  • (88) =
  • 88
  • Programming (60) for all or Digital Veil:
  • Thu Sep 22, 2016 9:20 am
  • [+]
  • 952942. Mr_Sideways
  • 1d100 =
  • (39) =
  • 39
  • Programming (60) for Copylock:
  • Thu Sep 22, 2016 9:21 am
  • [+]
  • 952943. Mr_Sideways
  • 1d100 =
  • (5) =
  • 5
  • Programming (60) Fake Brainprint:
  • Thu Sep 22, 2016 9:22 am
  • [+]
  • 952944. Mr_Sideways
  • 1d100 =
  • (52) =
  • 52
  • Programming (60) Autodelete:
  • Thu Sep 22, 2016 9:22 am
Aer Head
Australia
flag msg tools
badge
Avatar
mbmbmbmbmb
Eshu stashes themself in a simulspace on Ajax's servers. Unsurprisingly, Ajax had already programmed Eshu's preferred working environment. Eshu dials up the time dilation, surprisingly getting to the limits of safe dilation. Ajax can manage factor of 60, and possibly more. Let me know if you want to push your luck.

After some time (see below he has working Copylock, Autodelete and Fake Brainprint protocols. Unfortunately, he can't seem to get the digital veil working.
Spoiler (click to reveal)
From my calculations, whether you work in parallel or not doesn't matter, both will give you the same timeframe. Using a regular work day of 8 hours as a benchmark, Eshu spends (subjective time):
-39 hours on Autodelete (excellent success reduced timeframe by 30%)
-39 hours on Copylock (excellent success reduced timeframe by 30%)
-224 hours on Fake Brainprint (regular success, full timeframe)
-45 hours on Autodelete before realising that he just couldn't make it work (2 degrees of failure, 20% timeframe used before realising failure)

All in all, that's 457 hours of subjective time, or 457 minutes (~7.5 hours) for everyone else. Please divide that number by your speed, and then inform everyone of minimum timeframe before darkcast.

After a while, Ajax peeps a virtual beak in.
Having trouble, dearest brother? Must be hard, having to do all that work. Here, let me help you out. He flicks you a completed plugin.

Looks like everyone is onboard with the darkcast. I will post something to the OOC soon about pricings, brand name goods, and knock offs.




On Mars.

Hauling itself up into view is a monstrosity in metal. Vaguely saurian about the head, the rest is a kludged together quadrupedal mess of arms and legs, standing a little taller than your average Olympian. It turns neon-green sensor lights upon the gathered small bots frolicking around Flash, then springs forward in a ground eating rush. Several of the more skittish bots immediately scatter away from it.



Please roll initiative a number of times equal to your speed. Also, a Perception at -20, plus anything else you feel is necessary.

Spoiler (click to reveal)
A rough sketch of the situation. New bot in green, little bots in blue, and you should know which one is Flash.
 
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
  • [+]
  • 952957. Aerrhead
  • 1d100 =
  • (29) =
  • 29
  • Ajax Programming -
  • Thu Sep 22, 2016 11:15 am
Rush Limbaugh
msg tools
all of us roll initiative? or just Flash? I'm thinking lightspeed-delay means whatever is happening there has long finished by the time we can interfere
 
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Aer Head
Australia
flag msg tools
badge
Avatar
mbmbmbmbmb
I was thinking the same thing. Just Flash for initiative, pls. Does Prism need to do any prep for the cast?
 
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Phillip Ho
msg tools
Flash moves quickly to interpose himself between the Saurian and the group of smaller bots, stowing his utilitool with his left hand and drawing his trusty pistol with his right hand.

"Well, you're one ugly sonuvagun, let's see if we can't make that mug of yours any uglier!"

Spoiler (click to reveal)
Speed 2
Initiative (8 + 2 Adrenal Boost) : Initiative 1 1d10+8+2 = (7) + 8 + 2 = 17,Initiative 2 1d10+2+8 = (9) + 2 + 8 = 19
Perception (60 + 20 Enhanced Vision) : Perception 1d100 = (100) = 100



 
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
  • [+]
  • 953394. ChilliPhilli
  • 1d10+8+2 =
  • (7) + 8 + 2 =
  • 17
  • Initiative 1
  • Fri Sep 23, 2016 8:11 am
  • [+]
  • 953396. ChilliPhilli
  • 1d10+2+8 =
  • (9) + 2 + 8 =
  • 19
  • Initiative 2
  • Fri Sep 23, 2016 8:12 am
  • [+]
  • 953397. ChilliPhilli
  • 1d100 =
  • (100) =
  • 100
  • Perception
  • Fri Sep 23, 2016 8:13 am
Aer Head
Australia
flag msg tools
badge
Avatar
mbmbmbmbmb
Approaching bot rolled ,Initiative 1d10+8 = (7) + 8 = 15, turn order is thus Flash - Flash - Creature.

Those aboard Ajax can only watch, helplessly, what is going on the screen.
(Though, feel free to roll knowledge stuff that could help Flash if he survives the encounter.)




The creature in Flash's view is the strangest robot he's ever seen. While the various small robots he had seen had been fairly standard - hydraulics, pistons and tubes - this one is made up of angular planes that shift and glitter in the light. With a huge mouthful of sharp teeth, and long scythe-shaped forearms, there is no mistaking it's dangerous.

It rushes forward with a metallic screech, time crystallises to Flash as adrenaline courses through his body. Despite the oncoming danger, he throws his eyes behind him to the fleeing small robots. Despite scattering away from danger, none of them step within a metre of the strange pane of glass he previously spied underneath the martian soil. What's more, it looks as if the pane has been scarred and scratched, as if many heavy things have been drawn off it.

As Flash turns back to look at the oncoming danger, a voice crackles over the radio:
"Flash Gordon, trusty blaster pistol in hand, faces off against a charging robotic dinosaur! His quick reflexes and natural speed give him ample time to prepare for it's assault!"

COMBAT TUTORIAL wrote:

Flash has 2 action turns before the dinobot gets to move. Each turn gives you 1 complex action and a couple quick actions. Complex actions include attacking, full defense, concentrated aiming, (+30 modifier to next attack), reloading, and special movement. Quick actions include snap aiming (+10 modifier), detailed perception, normal walking/running.

His current weapon is a heavy pistol with reactive (explosive) ammo. It does 2d10+6 damage on a hit, pierces 6 points of armour, and has a clip size of 10. Flash currently has 3 clips.

"Flash is faced with a choice! Will he conserve his ammunition and make every shot count? Will he spray wildly and try to fell the beast before it reaches him?

COMBAT TUTORIAL wrote:

Flash has a number of options:
AIMING: Will improve the chances of you hitting.
Snap:+10 bonus, is a quick action that prevents you from doing any other quick actions.
Focused:Gives a +30 bonus to hit, but uses a full complex action (thus using up one of your attack opportunities).

ATTACKING:
Flash's pistol has 3 firing modes - semi-auto (SA), burst fire (BF), and full-auto (FA).
SA: You can shoot twice per action. Roll each shot separately (using Kinetic Weapons skill). Uses 1 ammo each shot.
BF: You can fire 2 short burts per action. Each will consume 3 ammo, and are rolled separately. Usually you can target 2 adjacent enemies, but in this case you concentrate fire, and can choose between +10 to hit or +1d10 damage.
FA: You may make 1 full auto attack per action. It will consume 10 rounds (your full clip), and the concentrated fire gives you either +30 to hit or +3d10 damage.

Called Shots:By taking a -10 penalty, you can attempt to bypass armour entirely, or score a hit on a particular part of your enemy. To succeed you must roll an excellent success, otherwise a hit is just a normal hit.

"Or maybe he'll cast aside his weapon and try to wrestle the beast head on?!"

COMBAT TUTORIAL wrote:

You can choose to delay your action to meet the enemy's charge. You will be able to attack just before it attacks you (in melee), with a +20 bonus to hit.

"Stay tuned to find out what will happen!!"

COMBAT TUTORIAL wrote:

The dinobot will be making a melee attack against you on its turn. Please roll Fray in addition to your attacks or other actions.

Please make your selections and roll the relevant attacks. As the enemy does a roll to defend, I will do that and then roll your damage for you if any of your attacks hit, just to keep things rolling.
 
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
  • [+]
  • 953972. Aerrhead
  • 1d10+8 =
  • (7) + 8 =
  • 15
  • Initiative
  • Sat Sep 24, 2016 12:45 pm
Rush Limbaugh
msg tools
Prism opens a communication channel with Eshu:

Mr Eshu, if you're hesitant to send an alpha format of your ego down-system into Hypercorp territory, perhaps I could be of assistance? The procedure to edit a delta or even a gamma fork is quite straightforward, and I do have something of a reputation for psychosurgery. Look at my own successes with my own ego, if nothing else.

Is that straight forward enough for Eshu to find someone, anyone, else to do his psychosurgery
 
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Prev «  1 , 2 , 3  Next »   |