Prev «  1 , 2 , 3  | 

Eclipse Phase (First Edition)» Forums » Play By Forum

Subject: [IC] Omega 514 (Game Full) rss

Your Tags: Add tags
Popular Tags: PbF_started_2016 [+] [View All]
Mr Sideways
Australia
flag msg tools
Eshu is speed 2, so that would be 228.5 hours subjective in the simulspace. To keep things easy, why don't we say 240 hours (10 days) subjective, which is 4 hours objective time. I'll use this post to describe Eshu's subjective experience of his 10 days working holiday.

Day 1:

Eshu spent about half a day setting up the simulspace to his working requirements, forming the blank white void into an excellent simulacra of a New Caledonian island, pre-human settlement.

Eshu was populating the southern tip of the island with a small harem of female New Caledonian crows, running simple pleasure bot AI scripting, when he received Prism's message:

Quote:
Mr Eshu, if you're hesitant to send an alpha format of your ego down-system into Hypercorp territory, perhaps I could be of assistance? The procedure to edit a delta or even a gamma fork is quite straightforward, and I do have something of a reputation for psychosurgery. Look at my own successes with my own ego, if nothing else.

Eshu spends am hour or so composing his reply, somewhat surprised that Prism noticed his discomfort and cared enough to offer his...."services".

Thanks Prism, but I'm good. Really. I've got some ideas about how I can secure my consciousness using some software plug ins. Thanks for the offer though, it means a lot.

Day 2:

Eshu's avatar perched on a branch, one claw holding a fresh palm date (that he'd coded with a mild alcohol narcoalgorithm for a pleasant buzz). Jupiter and its moons rose above the horizon, filling the night sky. Cicadas buzzed in the trees, their stridulations the sound of Jupiters magnetosphere, speed up then down shifted.

After the chaos and stress of the last few months, this was just what he needed.

Day 3:

Things were going well - Eshu had already completed the Autodelete plugin and the Copy Lock, creating a mind-state monitoring program that was remarkable in its elegance and simplicity. Truly some of his best work.

Day 5:
"What am I missing, dammit?" Eshu had been working on the Digital Veil plug in for the last couple days, trying to hide the Autodelete and Copy Lock in random neural noise.

He shut the window and flew south. Maybe some time with the pleasure bots would clear his head....

Day 7:

Having given up on the Digital Veil, Eshu was making steady progress on the Fake Brainprint, hiding his superior avian neurology underneath that of a plodding, ground dwelling bipedal mammal, when Ajax stuck his big fat beak in:

Quote:
Having trouble, dearest brother? Must be hard, having to do all that work. Here, let me help you out.

Eshu opens the program that Ajax uploaded - a Digital Veil.
Thanks squirt....y'know, I was going to get back to it when I was done with this, knock it out in a day or so. After all, any thing you can do, I can do better.

Day 10:
Eshu soared over the island, taking it all in. He'd done some good work (with a little help from his brother) and felt that the programs he had created would keep his ego safe from Cognite's psycho surgeons.

Welp, back to the real world I guess.

The tropical island disappeared, the wind beneath his wings replaced with the feeling of cold vacuum against his hull.

He then cast his avatar to Ajax's AR environment.

So, what'd I miss?

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Aer Head
Australia
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
Hahahah, this I love this! Is there anything that Prism wants do do during those 4 hours, or should we hit the darkcast and get you both to Mars?

Edit: Turns out I screwed up the rules for speed and task actions, but I'm going to let it slide and we can reexamine next time it happens.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Rush Limbaugh
msg tools
Prism doesn't have a great deal he can do to prep, he has no access to blueprints and no need for anti-surveillance software. He will, however, spend some time sending some discrete enquiries marswards to see if any of his old acquaintances can recommend any gear dealers that would give good deals and be discrete about purchases.
NETWORKING: AUTONOMIST(55)1d100 = (71) = 71
Ms Pussy, are your darknet providers able to provide us with a candidate list of available morphs available mars-side? As we seem to be waiting for Mr Eshu to be adequately prepared, it may behoove us to have our gear and transport pre-arranged, for a more rapid deployment when we arrive planetside?

That reminds me, Mr Ajax, what delay is there on this Flash Holofeed? How quickly will we need to move if we're to intercept our comrade before he causes an unforgivable amount of mayhem?

Prism decides to send enquiries as discretely as he can within his old network of exhumans to see if anyone mars-side is making a run on the TQZ within the next day: NETWORKING: AUTONOMIST(55) 1d100 = (94) = 94
and also to see if there are any Field Science ops in or near the zone that might be looking for freelance contractors to assist: NETWORKING: SCIENTIST (65) 1d100 = (31) = 31

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
  • [+]
  • 954603. Pronato
  • 1d100 =
  • (71) =
  • Mon Sep 26, 2016 2:04 am
  • [+]
  • 954611. Pronato
  • 1d100 =
  • (94) =
  • Mon Sep 26, 2016 2:13 am
  • [+]
  • 954612. Pronato
  • 1d100 =
  • (31) =
  • Mon Sep 26, 2016 2:15 am
Aer Head
Australia
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
One of Prism's contacts suggests a very discreet vendor by the name of Jethro Humphries that operates in the Noctis area. They apparently sell a variety of goods under the general moniker "personal protection".

Pussy grimaces slightly.

"Unfortunately, we currently have little contact with morph brokerages in the region, and so the catalogs we can suggest are minimal. "

She brings up the mesh sites of three morph dealers - Topias, Spark, and Hrodvaldr, hiring out biomorphs, synths, and pods respectively.
(I can actually post a list of available morphs, but it would help if you could let me know what kind of thing you're looking for.)

"Though as Ajax suggested, it would not be difficult for you to hire a penitentiary morph for a time."

Ajax pipes in.

I clock an average of 37 minutes of lightspeed delay. At his trajectory and speed before encountering that thing, he was heading away from Noctis-Qianjiao in the direction of Arsia Mons. Eventually he'll end up in Pathfinder city, but not before spending days in the TQZ. I'd say you've got about 11 hours before he really hits the border.

The exhuman contacts Prism gets in touch with are almost actively unhelpful, essentially telling Prism into which orifices he should insert the entire Zone. However, he does find a rather distressed message on an MIT discussion board suggesting that outside contractors would be required for a "recover mission", and currently debating what expenditures could be put towards hiring said contractors.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
  • [+]
  • 954851. Aerrhead
  • 1d100 =
  • (60) =
  • Biomoprhs
  • Mon Sep 26, 2016 3:52 pm
  • [+]
  • 954852. Aerrhead
  • 1d100 =
  • (99) =
  • Synthmorphs
  • Mon Sep 26, 2016 3:52 pm
  • [+]
  • 954854. Aerrhead
  • 1d100 =
  • (62) =
  • Pods
  • Mon Sep 26, 2016 3:53 pm
Rush Limbaugh
msg tools
Prism perks up at the names of the various brokerages.

I'll admit I've been interested in trying out a Remade, if one could be found to be available. Failing that, I'm sure Spark will be able to provide either a Savant of a Steel variant. I assume the Masked variant would be a more prudent option down-system?
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Phillip Ho
msg tools
On Mars...

Knowing that he has innocent lifeforms to protect, Flash chooses to try and take down the charging Saurian before it reaches the group of smaller bots. Keeping his cool, he aims down the sights of his "laser gun" and gets ready to pull the trigger.

"Alright big guy, try this on for size, courtesy of one Dr Hans Zarkov..."

Spoiler (click to reveal)
Turn 1
Quick Action: Snap Aim
Complex Action: Attack, SA (Kinetic Weapons 65 + 10): 1d100 = (64) = 64, 1d100 = (81) = 81

Turn 2
Quick Action: Snap Aim
Complex Action: Attack, SA (Kinetic Weapons 65 + 10): 1d100 = (20) = 20, 1d100 = (43) = 43

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
  • [+]
  • 955828. ChilliPhilli
  • 1d100 =
  • (64) =
  • Wed Sep 28, 2016 7:18 am
  • [+]
  • 955829. ChilliPhilli
  • 1d100 =
  • (81) =
  • Wed Sep 28, 2016 7:19 am
  • [+]
  • 955832. ChilliPhilli
  • 1d100 =
  • (20) =
  • Wed Sep 28, 2016 7:49 am
  • [+]
  • 955833. ChilliPhilli
  • 1d100 =
  • (43) =
  • Wed Sep 28, 2016 7:49 am
Aer Head
Australia
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
Both remade and standard steel variants are available in the catalogues forwarded to prism by Pussy.

On Mars...

Remembering that you also have a laser sight on the gun, giving you +10 aim. Flash is at long range at ~50m, so at a - 20 (cancelling out his +20 from aiming and laser sight). Hit 1 2d6+16 = (3 + 4) + 16 = 23,Hit 2 2d10+6 = (3 + 1) + 6 = 10Hit 3 2d10+11 = (2 + 2) + 11 = 15
Total Damage Applied: 23
Wounds Applied: 2
Bot attack 1d100 = (63) = 63
Flash Fray 1d100 = (17) = 17

The creature rushes towards Flash, eating up the distance between them. As it lopes closer, green sensors sweeping across Flash, he brings up his trusty laser pistol and fires, one, two, three, four shots. The first shatters a sensor and portion of the creature's upper cranium, the second sends a plume of dust into the air, and the third and fourth slamming solidly into the middle mass of the thing. It springs at Flash, mouth agape, but he manages to quickly sidestep, making the creature skid to a stop. It opens its maw wide and lets out an earsplitting screech, then resumes snapping at Flash as he ducks and weaves.

Essentially Flash is in melee combat with it currently, imposing a -30 to ranged attacks. Of course, he could always just move away...
Speaking of, new turn, can I have you declare actions, please?

Also, sorry if this post is a little lackluster. I am super tired, but I wanted to move things along.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
  • [+]
  • 955877. Aerrhead
  • 2d6+16 =
  • (3 + 4) + 16 =
  • Hit 1
  • Wed Sep 28, 2016 10:03 am
  • [+]
  • 955878. Aerrhead
  • 2d10+6 =
  • (3 + 1) + 6 =
  • Hit 2
  • Wed Sep 28, 2016 10:04 am
  • [+]
  • 955879. Aerrhead
  • 2d10+11 =
  • (2 + 2) + 11 =
  • Hit 3
  • Wed Sep 28, 2016 10:04 am
  • [+]
  • 955888. Aerrhead
  • 1d100 =
  • (63) =
  • Bot attack
  • Wed Sep 28, 2016 10:16 am
  • [+]
  • 955891. Aerrhead
  • 1d100 =
  • (17) =
  • Flash Fray
  • Wed Sep 28, 2016 10:32 am
  • [+]
  • 958512. Aerrhead
  • 1d100 + 1d100 =
  • (1) + (89) =
  • RETCON creature Fray
  • Mon Oct 3, 2016 9:30 am
Phillip Ho
msg tools
"Well, I tried to put you down quickly- I guess I'm left with no option but to give you a thorough American beating!"

Continuing to dodge the robot's onslaught, Flash holsters his pistol, whipping out his baton and answers the creature's attacks in kind, slamming his baton time after time into the fracture in its skull.

Flash Gordon, stepping without a second thought into the mouth of danger- or is he? Could aiming for the sensors blind this monstrosity and send it limping on its way? Or perhaps underneath the cranium lies the vulnerable mechanism whose destruction would lead to the beast's demise!

Turn 1
Melee Attack on Sensor Arrays (Clubs 70 - Called Shot 10): 1d100 = (41) = 41

Turn 2
Melee Attack on Fractured Cranium (Clubs 70 - Called Shot 10): 1d100 = (22) = 22

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
  • [+]
  • 958471. ChilliPhilli
  • 1d100 =
  • (41) =
  • Mon Oct 3, 2016 5:31 am
  • [+]
  • 958472. ChilliPhilli
  • 1d100 =
  • (22) =
  • Mon Oct 3, 2016 5:32 am
Aer Head
Australia
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
Flash slams his baton into the creature. The electricity from its charge pack crackles uselessly into the skin of it and then into the ground, but Flash is undeterred. He feints, then steps in and smashes his baton into the remaining sensor lights, shattering it and sending the robot reeling. Before it can recover, he flicks his baton shut, jams it into the crack in its cranium and hits the release.

With an almighty crack, the bot's entire head is ripped apart, sending half its jaw spinning off to crash in the dust. It's bladed arms slash spasmodically at the ground as it starts slowly collapsing. Flash is just about to turn away when he sees an upwelling of a strange beige bubble out of where its throat would be. He realises a split second too late that it could be dangerous, and though he makes a heroic dive he is splattered with a huge gout of quick-hardening foam, freezing him in place.

Flash's first called shot hit with an excellent success, confirming the sensor destruction. Flash's second hit was a regular hit (failed MOS), but also critical making it armor defeating, letting him cause enough damage to kill the thing. Unfortunately, despite being dead it rolled a critical on its failsafe, making it difficult for him to escape (-30 to REF), trapping him in freezer foam for the next 12 hours (unless something happens of course).

Meanwhile, back on Ajax...

Pussy turns from the Flash video feed, sending everyone a still snap of Flash stuck in foam.

"I would say that you have approximately eleven point five hours of grace, then. Seems like enough time for you to prevent any trouble he might cause."

Just a note, I will pretty much always be using my variant gear rules whenever NPCs source item vendors for you, just as a heads up.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
  • [+]
  • 958513. Aerrhead
  • 1d100 =
  • (8) =
  • Creature Fray 1
  • Mon Oct 3, 2016 9:34 am
  • [+]
  • 958514. Aerrhead
  • 1d100 =
  • (3) =
  • Creature Fray 2
  • Mon Oct 3, 2016 9:35 am
  • [+]
  • 958516. Aerrhead
  • 1d100 =
  • (95) =
  • Flash Fray
  • Mon Oct 3, 2016 9:39 am
  • [+]
  • 958517. Aerrhead
  • 1d100 =
  • (11) =
  • Creature Attack
  • Mon Oct 3, 2016 9:40 am
  • [+]
  • 958518. Aerrhead
  • 1d10+5 =
  • (10) + 5 =
  • Flash damage
  • Mon Oct 3, 2016 9:45 am
  • [+]
  • 958519. Aerrhead
  • 1d100 =
  • (84) =
  • Flash REFx3 - 30 (60)
  • Mon Oct 3, 2016 10:07 am
Aer Head
Australia
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
On Mars...
Soon after the dust settles on Flash's altercation with the dinosaurs, some of the small 'bots cautiously return, the catlike one Flash first saw among them. Slowly they grow bolder, to the point where they start climbing on the frozen Flash and the wreckage of the other bot. More than a few tear off already broken pieces and slink away with them. One ambitious one tries to tug the carcass by one long arm, but after many fruitless, struggling minutes settles for the top portion of the head.

The catbot is different, though. It opens tiny jaws and tries to bite the foam, to no avail. A small compartment in its belly opens to hinge out a not insignificant looking lazer, which it turns on the foam, but apart from making it a little hot nothing more happens. Eventually, it curls up on Flash's shoulder, one LED tipped ear flashing red.

After some hours, Flash can hear a low whine, and spies what looks like some kind of flying car pick its way over the landscape towards him. A large-barreled machine gun on an articulated mount turns to face Flash, as a voice blares out.

"You on the ground. Freeze! Put your hands in the air. Oh. Oh wait." A snicker can briefly be heard before cutting out. "I see that you are frozen already. Just... Don't make a move. We'll come and get you."

The vehicle sets down in a great gout of dust. Through the swirl Flash can see the door open, disgorging two gibbons in armoured jackets who bounce out and survey the perimeter. Flash can tell that they haven't seen the glass underneath the dust, as one of them seems to be heading directly for it.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Mr Sideways
Australia
flag msg tools
I'm assuming that Flash's fight scene took place during the 4 hours that Eshu was simulspace, and now that Eshu is back in real time, he's making his prep.

Catching up on Flash's Martian adventures, Eshu feels a pang of concern for the big dumb oaf. He starts to browse Spark's catalog, looking some sort of flying synthmorph.

I assume it wouldn't be too hard to get a Kite morph of the shelf?

Clacking his beak at the civilian morphs available, Eshu reaches out to some Martian Triad figures he knows, looking for something with a bigger claws....

Eshu is looking for a Fighting Kite or better yet, a Blackbird morph. If the Network check fails, he'll settle for an off the shelf Kite.

Networking (Criminal) (60): 1d100 = (60) = 60
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
  • [+]
  • 959083. Mr_Sideways
  • 1d100 =
  • (60) =
  • Networking (Criminal) (60):
  • Tue Oct 4, 2016 11:30 am
Aer Head
Australia
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
Just as a note, please let me know if you strenuously object to the gear variant, otherwise I will be using it. AM using it.

Eshu gets into contact with somone planetside, a small-time body mover called Callisto. After some garbled messages, Eshu finally manages to glean that Callisto has gotten some hot shit, and has absolutely no idea what to do with it. Looking at the morph they have (it's slumped rather unceremoniously in a closet) Eshu can see that it is indeed a blackbird, if a blackbird were regular transhuman size.

Callisto eventually explains that it is a prototype Corax morph from Graves Mechanical, and is willing to rent it to you for a time for very reasonable prices, if only to get it out of their place while they find a buyer... unless YOU are interested? As somewhat of an afterthought Callisto also mentions they carry Kites and a few other synthmorphs.

Both regular and flying kites are available from Spark.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
  • [+]
  • 959740. Aerrhead
  • 1d100 =
  • (66) =
  • Language
  • Wed Oct 5, 2016 1:31 pm
  • [+]
  • 959743. Aerrhead
  • 1d100 =
  • (63) =
  • Wed Oct 5, 2016 1:32 pm
  • [+]
  • 959744. Aerrhead
  • 1d100 =
  • (20) =
  • Wed Oct 5, 2016 1:32 pm
  • [+]
  • 959766. Aerrhead
  • 1d10 =
  • (9) =
  • Wed Oct 5, 2016 2:12 pm
  • [+]
  • 959767. Aerrhead
  • 1d100 =
  • (81) =
  • Wed Oct 5, 2016 2:12 pm
  • [+]
  • 959768. Aerrhead
  • 1d100 =
  • (24) =
  • Wed Oct 5, 2016 2:13 pm
Rush Limbaugh
msg tools
Prism spends a few moments drafting a request to Spark, enquiring whether they currently have any Savant or Steel variant morphs in stock.

A question, Ms. Pussy: Do you have a contact I should be enquiring with regarding the penitentiary morphs?

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Aer Head
Australia
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
Prism gets an immediate (lightspeed lag permitting) reply - something along the lines of...

YOU'RE in LUCK! We have JUST the morph for YOU! Recently we acquired a top-of-the-line SAVANT morph, ready for all your meticulous mental demands! 12 other people are looking at this morph - BOOK NOW before someone else takes it!

The Spark catalog has a large array of synths, easily including Steel, Liquid Steel, Kite, Flying Kite, Case, Slitheroid and Arachnoid models.

Jailmorphs 1d10 = (2) = 2
Morph 1 1d100 + 1d100 = (51) + (76) = 127
Morph 2 1d100 + 1d100 = (13) + (24) = 37

Pussy opens a bulletin from the NQPD listing current jailmorphs up for hire.

"Looks like the available morphs in Noctis are one Menton and one... Neo-Beluga. Unfortunately, we don't have close contacts with other law-enforcement on Mars."

Anyone with CivicNet (ie Networking:Hypercorps) could try to get in touch with other jailmorph vendors.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
  • [+]
  • 960854. Aerrhead
  • 1d10 =
  • (2) =
  • Jailmorphs
  • Fri Oct 7, 2016 11:58 am
  • [+]
  • 960855. Aerrhead
  • 1d100 + 1d100 =
  • (51) + (76) =
  • Morph 1
  • Fri Oct 7, 2016 12:00 pm
  • [+]
  • 960856. Aerrhead
  • 1d100 + 1d100 =
  • (13) + (24) =
  • Morph 2
  • Fri Oct 7, 2016 12:01 pm
Mr Sideways
Australia
flag msg tools
Eshu arranges with Callisto to have the Corax" morph delivered to the sleeving facility that the team will be 'casting to*, attempting to negotiate^ the option to buy the morph should he like it, with any rental fees going against the final purchase price.

"how does the Corax morph differ from the Blackbird morph? I'm assuming it loses the small size trait, and maybe gains some durability?

* I'm assuming that Pussy has provided us with the details of our insertion point.

^ Due you want aPersuasion (10): 1d100 = (42) = 42 check or can I use Profession: Commodities Trading (60): 1d100 = (52) = 52instead?
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
  • [+]
  • 961784. Mr_Sideways
  • 1d100 =
  • (42) =
  • Persuasion (10):
  • Sun Oct 9, 2016 5:13 am
  • [+]
  • 961785. Mr_Sideways
  • 1d100 =
  • (52) =
  • Profession: Commodities Trading (60):
  • Sun Oct 9, 2016 5:14 am
Rush Limbaugh
msg tools
Prism smiles. Ha! Look at this copy! How amusingly retro... Please place a reservation on the Savant morph for me. Pending a diagnostic review of the morphy mars-side, of course.

Prism is going to go over the spec-sheet that accompanied the pitch, in order to confirm whether the morph is up to the increased expectations he's been expecting from a Savant. INTEREST: BOT/VEHICLE SPECS9800 1d100 = (12) = 12
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
  • [+]
  • 962083. Pronato
  • 1d100 =
  • (12) =
  • Mon Oct 10, 2016 3:12 am
Phillip Ho
msg tools
Flash weighs up his options- on the one hand, the owners of the vehicle aren't immediately disposed to being friendly, given the machine gun being pointed at him. On the other hand, they do seem to be offering freedom from the foam, which would suggest they don't immediately want him dead.

And if that glass is a trap, that could be an innocent creature walking into it, any second now...

"Stop! There's a plate of glass right in your path that I haven't yet ascertained the purpose of. I'd give it a wide berth until we can inspect it a little closer. Of course, if you could prioritise getting me loose, I would appreciate that."

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Aer Head
Australia
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
Also, could everyone please keep thumbing as they read? Big help in figuring out where everyone is up to.

The sleeving facility is a small place on the outskirts of Noctis that the ID crew runs under the cover of being a smalltime server farm.

Callisto seems almost grateful of your offer to take the Corax off their hands (they seem to think that the morph is generating heat for them), and agrees to discreetly deliver the morph to the sleeving location.

You're exactly right, the Corax is simply a medium size version of the Blackbird, so it loses the small size and gains 5 DUR (including increased WT) and also won't have any issues with regular sized weapon systems/implants etc.

I'm happy to take the Profession roll as it seems applicable.

Prism instantly gets a response from whatever is managing the reservations...

THANK YOU so much for choosing Spark! Your morph has been reserved and is waiting for you wherever you would like to pick it up.

Nothing untoward on the specsheet. It definitely has your enhanced cognitive abilities and mnemonic augmentations. The proportions all seem to be in order, all Prism notices is that some of the components are a little more closely packed than you would have expected, though there seems to be adequate thermal regulation systems in place.

In order to complete your reservation, please submit the rental fee and we will include FREE delivery to the sleeving facility of YOUR CHOOSING!

Meanwhile, on Mars...

"Ah fuck." Muttered under the newcomer's breath, magnified loudly by the flying car's comm systems.
"Mebd, Ailill - meomchuge!" Both of the gibbons stop instantly and stand still. Their only movements are their breathing and the nervous darting of their eyes.

The flying car lifts several meters into the air, and then high-powered floodlights click on, splaying around the area and glancing off of the large glass pane. After a couple minutes of the floods playing over the area for a 100m radius, the car settles into the dust not far from Flash. The driver door pops and a ruddy-skinned male biomorph steps out, notably without breathing gear. He looks around a bit, taking in the wreckage, then walks over to Flash - causing the little catbot to scamper behind the mound of freezer foam - and examining him appraisingly.

"Hey weirdo. Name's Isha." He turns to shout at the gibbon closest to the glass.
"Mebd. Yeogiwa." He turns to Flash and shrugs as the gibbon cautiously hops back and stands at his heel. "Captain trained them in Korean. What're you going to do? Anyway, you saved my little friend here from a nasty little trap. Not like your usual Zone runner. So, as a little thank you I'm going to take you home with me instead of leaving you out for the artificials. However, as you are a zone running weirdo, I'm going to have to leave you in that foam until we know each other just a little better. Sound fair? Good."

The other gibbon, Ailill, fetches Isha a tubular dispenser containing what is revealed to be solvent, as he starts cutting a reasonable sized swath of foam around Flash.

"So, since you're going to be in there for a little while, why don't you tell me about yourself?"
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
  • [+]
  • 963389. Aerrhead
  • 1d100 =
  • (20) =
  • P: KOA
  • Wed Oct 12, 2016 1:08 am
  • [+]
  • 964244. Aerrhead