4th Edition Core Rulebook Collection
Lace & Steel
Warhammer Fantasy Roleplay Core Set
Fading Suns (Revised Second Edition)
Gamma World Roleplaying Game
Flynn's Guide to Alien Creation
Microscope
Pathfinder Roleplaying Game: Beginner Box
Player's Handbook (HackMaster 5th Edition)
Dungeons: A Solo Adventure Game
Wrath of the Autarch
Metamorphosis Alpha Deluxe Collector's Edition
Cepheus Engine System Reference Document
Adventures in Middle-earth Player's Guide
Adventures in Middle-earth Loremaster's Guide
Rockalypse
SOLO: Solo RPG Campaigns for the Cepheus Engine
Barbarian Conquerors of Kanahu
Rise of the Dungeon Master: Gary Gygax and the Creation of D&D
Paranoia: Red Clearance Edition
Toxicity
Schemes of the Autarch
Monsterhearts 2
The Synod of Worms, 1076
Book of Exalted Darkness: Killing the Golden Twins
Player's Handbook (D&D 4e)
Recommend
 Thumb up
 Hide
1 Posts

Star Wars: Age of Rebellion» Forums » Sessions

Subject: The Force Unknown - Part 3 rss

Your Tags: Add tags
Popular Tags: [View All]
Club Squirrel
England
Brierley Hill
The Black Country
flag msg tools
designer
I'm not exactly breaking the laws of time, but I am bending them a little.
mbmbmbmbmb

Episode III
The Force Unknown
Part 3

a Club Squirrel adventure

Player-Characters (the Squirrels)
Elam-Darr – Corellian pilot
Spanners – Rodian tech
R4-G1 – R4 astromech droid

Non-Player-Characters
Quick – Rebel Commando
Ug-Wrench – Ugnaught Rebel cell operative

“I am awake.”

The Squirrels are aboard their starship, The Last Archangel, on the planet Kuras III in the Elrood Sector where this message is seen on the computer screen by Elam Darr and Spanners, but R4 is confused at their reaction, he does not see the message and claims there is no such message on the computer.

The Squirrels continue to scan the city and detect many small energy sources moving around in set patterns. It is soon deduced these are 5th degree cleaning droids.

The squirrels are able to get a visual image. The city is clean, but appears unpopulated at first. They then see what appears to be a decayed body in the street. As they view the city streets they find more dead, decayed bodies, and even dead Stormtroopers and motionless AT-ST Walkers.

The Squirrels are unnerved by this city and decide to leave, and at that moment a single life sign is detected at the heart of the city. Visual scans show a large building next to the Imperial Garrison, but they have no idea the nature of the building. Regardless the Squirrels leave.

The dust form the planet is already clogging up the ships engines so Spanners runs down to engineering to check on the engines where standing in the engine room is a small boy of around ten years. “Are you coming to rescue me?” the boys asks. Spanners is confused, but before he can question the child the boy disappears.

The Last Archangel breaks orbit and prepares to enter hyperspace when they intercept a distress signal. R4 plays the holographic message, the image of an Umbrian woman appears, “Help me, Help me, I don’t know where I am, help me.”

The Squirrels stare bemused, especially Elam Darr. The woman’s name is Delta Vorr, she was a friend and was in the Imperial Academy at the same time he was. They were close and fooled around for a few weeks before she got transferred. Elam quit the Academy a few weeks later and they have not seen each other since, that was 10 years ago.

Feeling it all a bit ‘too much’ they enter hyperspace.

Back on Korad they go for a drink at Junkerz until they get a message that Quick, their Rebel contact, is waiting for them at Ug-Wrench’s Tech Shop (their regular meeting place on Korad).

R4 plays footage of the city for Quick, who is as confused as the Squirrels, but does say that the information they acquired from the drunk Imperial indicates many secret Imperial facilities across the galaxy. No one can identify the center building in the city until Ug-Wrench enters and casually identifies it as an old style cryo-statis facility.

The Squirrels return to The Griffon (their salvage ship they use as a base in hidden in the orbiting junk field) waiting to hear more from Quick. Eventually Quick arrives with a squad of Commandos. They’re going to Kuras III, and they want the Squirrels to go with them.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.