Tyler Hudak
United States
North Canton
Ohio
flag msg tools
designer
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
Its time again for the last RPG math trade of the year.

Wish-list Geeklist: Fall 2016 RPG Math Trade Wish List - Results are in!
Item Submission Geeklist: Fall 2016 RPG Math Trade Submission List - Results are in!

The rules are listed in the geek lists above.

Note the deadlines. You have a little under 2 weeks to submit items to trade. Want submission will end on Halloween.

Item submission deadline: Monday 24 October 2016 12:00:00 EST (noon) -0400
Want list submission deadline: Monday 31 October 2016 12:00:00 EST (noon) -0400
Results should be posted shortly after.

Subscribe to this thread for announcements.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Tyler Hudak
United States
North Canton
Ohio
flag msg tools
designer
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
Couple side notes:

1. This is an international math trade. Understand you may have to ship overseas.

2. I have submitted the trade to OLWLG so it should be up by tomorrow.

3. If we hit have 25 people participating in the math trade we'll have hit our goal for the year! Lets get everyone on board!
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Oliver S
United States
Stafford Springs
Connecticut
flag msg tools
designer
mbmbmbmbmb
Hurrah!

I have several Pathfinder modules that I'd be interested in trading, either singly or as a lot (or more than one lot), if anyone is interested. I also have some Castles and Crusades modules that I'd be willing to do the same with.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Jim Leitzel
United States
Columbus
Ohio
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
I would be interested in castles and crusades, assuming I dont already have them..

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Oliver S
United States
Stafford Springs
Connecticut
flag msg tools
designer
mbmbmbmbmb
porkuslime wrote:
I would be interested in castles and crusades, assuming I dont already have them..

I have DA1: Dark Journey, C1: The Mortality of Green (C&C), U1: Shadows of the Halfling Hall and The Lure of Delusion. I think that's it. Let me know if some/all of those are of interest to you.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Tyler Hudak
United States
North Canton
Ohio
flag msg tools
designer
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
OK I have subscribed to both geeklists, but I am not getting notified of new items. Anyone else having that issue?
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Chad Bowser
United States
Kernersville
North Carolina
flag msg tools
designer
badge
mbmbmb
trevlix wrote:
OK I have subscribed to both geeklists, but I am not getting notified of new items. Anyone else having that issue?
Same here. I was wondering what was up.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Jim Leitzel
United States
Columbus
Ohio
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
DA1 Dark Journey and Lure of Delusion are the 2 I do not have from your list..

Stick em into the trade and will see if I can "win" em..
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Tyler Hudak
United States
North Canton
Ohio
flag msg tools
designer
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
cjbowser wrote:
trevlix wrote:
OK glad its not me. I just submitted a bug.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Steffan O'Sullivan
United States
Plymouth
NH
flag msg tools
The Geek? Yes, it's a good site. But - ah! You should have seen it before the rebranding! It was legible and a joy to read! All gone now, sadly, and so (mostly) am I because of it ...
badge
I'm sorry, I cannot read this site regularly while the intense white background is in effect. I have eye health issues, and this is painful. I'll still make brief visits, largely for trades and rules questions, but my socializing here is done for now
mbmbmbmbmb
trevlix wrote:
cjbowser wrote:
trevlix wrote:
OK glad its not me. I just submitted a bug.
I think Tyler needs to check a button on the geeklists - maybe "make public" or something.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Tyler Hudak
United States
North Canton
Ohio
flag msg tools
designer
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
Both are set as public.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Steffan O'Sullivan
United States
Plymouth
NH
flag msg tools
The Geek? Yes, it's a good site. But - ah! You should have seen it before the rebranding! It was legible and a joy to read! All gone now, sadly, and so (mostly) am I because of it ...
badge
I'm sorry, I cannot read this site regularly while the intense white background is in effect. I have eye health issues, and this is painful. I'll still make brief visits, largely for trades and rules questions, but my socializing here is done for now
mbmbmbmbmb
trevlix wrote:
Both are set as public.
Thanks for checking. There's definitely some other bug, then. If you look at the bottom of the header, it says:

Posted N/A

Every geeklist header, item, comment - and forum entries - should have a date stamp there.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Tyler Hudak
United States
North Canton
Ohio
flag msg tools
designer
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
Ya, here are the settings. Its very odd this is happenings. Its not showing up in the geeklists on the main page too that I can find. Its like it doesn't exist! Wooooo...its a ghost geeklist!!!!

Fortunately, OLWLG is seeing it just fine.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Stephen Pennisi
United States
Lawrenceville
Georgia
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
trevlix you left in this in the Welcome to the Fall 2016 RPG Math Trade Submission List:

Note the dates below! This will end just before GenCon to allow those going to participate!
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Tyler Hudak
United States
North Canton
Ohio
flag msg tools
designer
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
Thanks. I'll fix that.

And the list subscriptions should be fixed. Chalk it up to an ID-10-T error on my part.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Oliver S
United States
Stafford Springs
Connecticut
flag msg tools
designer
mbmbmbmbmb
It's showing up in my subscriptions now
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Oliver S
United States
Stafford Springs
Connecticut
flag msg tools
designer
mbmbmbmbmb
porkuslime wrote:
DA1 Dark Journey and Lure of Delusion are the 2 I do not have from your list..

Stick em into the trade and will see if I can "win" em..
Added, if you didn't see them already.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Jim Leitzel
United States
Columbus
Ohio
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
yup.. I saw, just waiting for the synch...

hopefully my stuff will have takers..
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Randy Saxon
United States
Kent
Washington
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
I just threw up a small smattering of odds and ends that found themselves in my collection.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Jeff Johnson
Canada
Victoria
British Columbia
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Anybody interested in large lots of older RPGs? I'd like to trim my shelves, but postage from Canada makes trading a small number of books uneconomical.

I could do large lots of Exalted 1e, GURPS 3e, GURPS 3e World War II, GURPS 3e Traveller, Hero 4e/5e, Aberrant, Agone, AD&D2e, D&D 3.0/3.5, BESM/Silver Age Sentinels, WEG Star Wars, Decipher LotR, Harn, Masterbook and several Masterbook licensed settings, and Tribe 8.

I'd be interested in cash and/or (smaller) lots of newer stuff I haven't seen yet. I run more toward indie games nowadays. Or some boardgames/wargames.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Daniel Rodriguez
United States
Rochester
New York
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Oakfed wrote:
Anybody interested in large lots of older RPGs? I'd like to trim my shelves, but postage from Canada makes trading a small number of books uneconomical.

I could do large lots of Exalted 1e, GURPS 3e, GURPS 3e World War II, GURPS 3e Traveller, Hero 4e/5e, Aberrant, Agone, AD&D2e, D&D 3.0/3.5, BESM/Silver Age Sentinels, WEG Star Wars, Decipher LotR, Harn, Masterbook and several Masterbook licensed settings, and Tribe 8.

I'd be interested in cash and/or (smaller) lots of newer stuff I haven't seen yet. I run more toward indie games nowadays. Or some boardgames/wargames.
Shoot me a gm, interested in traveller and weg star wars
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Kurt
United States
Kirkland
Washington
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
Oakfed wrote:

No 1e stuff?
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Ryan
United States
Coeur d'Alene
Idaho
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
I have a small collection of random RPG books that I am interested in trading / selling, however I'm not sure if I should submit them because I would prefer non-RPG items in return. I do realize that I can set the OLWLG to select only items I do want, though. What are your thoughts community? Thank you.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Oliver S
United States
Stafford Springs
Connecticut
flag msg tools
designer
mbmbmbmbmb
yelltom wrote:
I have a small collection of random RPG books that I am interested in trading / selling, however I'm not sure if I should submit them because I would prefer non-RPG items in return. I do realize that I can set the OLWLG to select only items I do want, though. What are your thoughts community? Thank you.
My advice is to add some things - you might spark someone's interest. That said, there's not usually that much non-RPG stuff listed in these exchanges (although I do see a few things already).
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
John James
United States
Waterbury
Connecticut
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
yelltom wrote:
Yeah, list at least a one item early, then your want list will show in the OLWLG and someone might add something they see in the 'wanted but not offered' list for this trade.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
1 , 2 , 3 , 4 , 5  Next »   |