The Hotness
Games|People|Company
Legacy of Dragonholt
Let These Mermaids Touch Your Dick Maybe
Player's Handbook (D&D 5e)
Tales from the Loop
Crypts & Things Remastered
Star Wars: The Roleplaying Game 30th Anniversary Edition
Arkham Detective Tales (Extended Edition)
Microscope
The End of the World: Alien Invasion
Dawn of Rebellion
Rifts Character Generator
Adventures on Dungeon Planet
Curse of Strahd
Lonely Timbers
B2: The Keep on the Borderlands
Masks of Nyarlathotep (3rd & 4th edition)
Mythic Game Master Emulator
The Great Pendragon Campaign
Cthulhu Now (1987 Edition)
Ancient Odysseys: Treasure Awaits!
Emerald Empire (4th Edition)
Dungeon World Roleplaying Game
Numenera
Ryuutama: Natural Fantasy Role Play
The One Ring Roleplaying Game
Monster Manual (D&D 5e)
Alone Against the Flames
Blades in the Dark
Mouse Guard (2nd Edition)
StoryCube: The Roleplaying Game
Fifth Edition Fantasy #10: The Castle in the Sky
Starfinder Core Rulebook
City at the Center of the Earth
The Death Knight's Squire: A 5E Solo Gamebook
Warhammer Fantasy Roleplay (4th Edition)
Ironsworn
Delta Green: The Role-Playing Game
Graphic Novel Adventures: Loup Garou
Lustschlösser & Zauberwesen
Henchmen
The Black Mine of Teihiihan
Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles & Other Strangeness
H1: Keep on the Shadowfell
The Movie Trilogy Sourcebook
GURPS Basic Set: Characters (Fourth Edition)
James Bond 007
Player's Handbook (D&D 3.5e)
In The Labyrinth
S1: Tomb of Horrors
Clanbook: Nosferatu (1st Edition)
Recommend
 Thumb up
 Hide
282 Posts
[1]  Prev «  8 , 9 , 10 , 11 , 12  Next »  [12] | 

Adventures in Middle-earth Player's Guide» Forums » Play By Forum

Subject: Adventures in Middle Earth PbF OOC Thread rss

Your Tags: Add tags
Popular Tags: [View All]
Paul

Wisconsin
msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Little change of plans here. I was going to transition us into an adventure set in the campaign "Wilderland Adventures". However, as I went to make a new post, I saw another thread of a game using the same source material and with a few people in our game.

I obviously don't want to step on any toes, so I am going to have to recalibrate. I have some other ideas, but will need some time to put them together (as I have been reading up based on a different path).

Feel free to continue with flavor posts regarding your Fellowship Phase, but it may be a handful of days before I get us moving once again.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Joe D
United States
Detroit
Michigan
flag msg tools
One Ring to Rule Them All
badge
I am a servant of the Secret Fire, wielder of the flame of Anor. You cannot pass. The dark fire will not avail you, flame of Udûn. Go back to the Shadow! You cannot pass.
mbmbmbmbmb
badgermaniac wrote:
Little change of plans here. I was going to transition us into an adventure set in the campaign "Wilderland Adventures". However, as I went to make a new post, I saw another thread of a game using the same source material and with a few people in our game.

I obviously don't want to step on any toes, so I am going to have to recalibrate. I have some other ideas, but will need some time to put them together (as I have been reading up based on a different path).

Feel free to continue with flavor posts regarding your Fellowship Phase, but it may be a handful of days before I get us moving once again.

Thanks for the heads-up. Take your time Paul.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Paul

Wisconsin
msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Ok, after talking to the LM of the other adventure, it sounds like we have some freedom to explore some of the pre-published content. For those that have read some of the material, I have a few ideas on how to change things up a bit, though you still will need to play along with the broad strokes.

Look for something up later tonight. I am excited to get us back into gear.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Paul

Wisconsin
msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
New IC thread up and running. Don't forget to subscribe.

https://rpggeek.com/article/27294306#27294306
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Paul

Wisconsin
msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Sorry have been off BGG all week...details aren't important but life has been crazy busy. Should be able to post something tomorrow night.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Joe D
United States
Detroit
Michigan
flag msg tools
badge
I am a servant of the Secret Fire, wielder of the flame of Anor. You cannot pass. The dark fire will not avail you, flame of Udûn. Go back to the Shadow! You cannot pass.
mbmbmbmbmb
I’m out of town with only phone internet access until the 2nd. Feel free to bot for me.

P.S. I see that you need a WIS roll.... can you make the roll for me please? I would do it, but I don’t remember my modifier offhand, and can’t log into the Roll20 game on mobile. Thanks.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Paul

Wisconsin
msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Will do. I have been busy with holiday/New Years stuff, so I have been out of the loop as well. I suspect that we will get back to a more regular schedule soon.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
John Riston
United States
Greenbelt
Maryland
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
Hey all,

I've taken a job with a three hour round trip commute that forbids personal use of company computers. I'm afraid I'll have to bow out of this game. Sorry!
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Gunky Gamer
United States
Gardiner
New York
flag msg tools
badge
You and me...We're in this together now...None of them can stop us now...We will make it through somehow
mbmb
Good luck with the new job!
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Joe D
United States
Detroit
Michigan
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
ristonj wrote:
Hey all,

I've taken a job with a three hour round trip commute that forbids personal use of company computers. I'm afraid I'll have to bow out of this game. Sorry!

Sorry to see you go. Good luck with the new job!
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Paul

Wisconsin
msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
ristonj wrote:
Hey all,

Good luck John.

Given that we are down to four now, I will be putting out a recruiting pitch to get a replacement for Carl.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Paul

Wisconsin
msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Welcome to Matthew, who will be taking over the role of Carl in our game.

Below is the current IC thread. We are at a good transition point to jump in...just starting to take on a task from a hobbit innkeeper just outside of Mirkwood.

https://rpggeek.com/article/27294306#27294306

Character sheets are on Roll20. Invite is below. Once you join the game, I will give you control over Carl's sheet.

https://app.roll20.net/join/2359437/9R3j-g
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Matthew Simpson
United States
Elkridge
Maryland
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Ok, I am in and joined. I might need to be walked through the character sheet on Roll 20... Right now I am a bit confused. But we will work on it more on Monday.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Paul

Wisconsin
msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
simpsonps121 wrote:
Ok, I am in and joined. I might need to be walked through the character sheet on Roll 20... Right now I am a bit confused. But we will work on it more on Monday.

It might have been because I hadn't assigned you access yet? That is taken care of, so maybe looks better now? There are a few differences in the AIME rules, but the character sheet should look generally like a 5e sheet.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Matthew Simpson
United States
Elkridge
Maryland
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Ok, got it.

How much weight do I have to drop to be unencumbered?

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Paul

Wisconsin
msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
simpsonps121 wrote:
Ok, got it.

How much weight do I have to drop to be unencumbered?

Don't worry about it.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Matthew Simpson
United States
Elkridge
Maryland
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Sounds great to me.

I think our dear friend Carl wants to open a pawn shop or something...
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Paul

Wisconsin
msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Been very busy the last couple days. (I coach HS sport and we are in a 3 games in 4 day stretch, with the 4th day being child's birthday.) Anyway, will be back in the IC thread on Friday night.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Gunky Gamer
United States
Gardiner
New York
flag msg tools
badge
You and me...We're in this together now...None of them can stop us now...We will make it through somehow
mbmb
Good luck, coach.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Matthew Simpson
United States
Elkridge
Maryland
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Awesome Paul. What sport?

I get to be the Assistant Girls Coach, and I do the book for JV and Varsity Boys. Love hanging around the kids... helps that my kids are on the teams. haha
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Gunky Gamer
United States
Gardiner
New York
flag msg tools
badge
mbmb
I just "retired" from an 11 year "career" as a rec baseball coach and board member. My 14 year old still plays ball, but it's third on the priority list and it was getting hard to be available when we have to travel so much for other sports. I'm looking forward to watching my first rec game from the bleachers this season!
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Paul

Wisconsin
msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
simpsonps121 wrote:
Awesome Paul. What sport?

I get to be the Assistant Girls Coach, and I do the book for JV and Varsity Boys. Love hanging around the kids... helps that my kids are on the teams. haha

Coach lots of things, but currently in basketball season. Girls varsity assistant.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Matthew Simpson
United States
Elkridge
Maryland
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
I love coaching. In a weird way, I take pride in it. Not the wins and losses... but I get to talk and listen to teenagers... and they respect me!! Neat thing to interact with the younger generation...
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Alex VIlle
Canada
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Paul ,as you may know, Cubicle 7 released variants of the warden and the scholar class with the GM screen for AIME. Can I use the new warden options?
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Paul

Wisconsin
msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
vilainn6 wrote:
Paul ,as you may know, Cubicle 7 released variants of the warden and the scholar class with the GM screen for AIME. Can I use the new warden options?

I don't have access to them, but if you are willing to explain them and if you think it enhances your character concept, go for it.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
[1]  Prev «  8 , 9 , 10 , 11 , 12  Next »  [12] | 
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.