The Hotness
Games|People|Company
Legacy of Dragonholt
Let These Mermaids Touch Your Dick Maybe
Midnight (Second Edition)
Maze of the Blue Medusa
Star Wars: The Roleplaying Game 30th Anniversary Edition
Dungeons & Dragons Basic Set (Second Edition)
Dungeons & Dragons Basic Set (First Edition)
Space 1889: Red Sands
Stonehell Dungeon: Down Night-Haunted Halls
Dungeons & Dragons (Woodgrain Box & White Box Sets)
BRP Adventures
Blades in the Dark
Tales from the Loop
The Death Knight's Squire: A 5E Solo Gamebook
All Flesh Must Be Eaten Revised Edition
Slipstream
The Apocalypse Stone
Arkham Detective Tales (Extended Edition)
The Tools of Ignorance
Petty Gods
Adventures on Dungeon Planet
Dungeons & Dragons Starter Set
FAITH: The Sci-Fi RPG – Core Set
The End of the World: Revolt of the Machines
Hunger in the Void
Kids on Bikes
Original Adventures Reincarnated #1: Into the Borderlands
The Dungeon Alphabet: Expanded Fourth Printing
Pathfinder Society Scenario 9-00: Assault on Absalom
MH-0: Marvel Super Heroes Role-Playing Game
Dungeons & Dragons Set 1: Basic Rules
Tunnels & Trolls Rulebook (5th Edition)
Prince Valiant: The Storytelling Game
Gamma World
F.A.T.A.L.
DT1: Dungeon Tiles
The Dungeon Alphabet
Heart of Ice
In Nomine Satanis / Magna Veritas (second edition)
Ancient Odysseys: Treasure Awaits!
Gamma World: Gamma Knights
Microscope
Trolle, Träumer, tiefe Wälder
Numenera
Fate Core System
Star Wars: Edge of the Empire Core Rulebook
Player's Handbook (D&D 5e)
The End of the World: Alien Invasion
Echoes of Glory: Ruritania's World Cup 1966
Star Trek Adventures Core Book
Recommend
 Thumb up
 Hide
282 Posts
[1]  Prev «  1 , 2 , 3 , 4 , 5  Next »  [12] | 

Adventures in Middle-earth Player's Guide» Forums » Play By Forum

Subject: Adventures in Middle Earth PbF OOC Thread rss

Your Tags: Add tags
Popular Tags: [View All]
Mitch Willis
United States
Kathleen
Georgia
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
otha62 wrote:
otha62 previously rolled 4d6l = (3 + 1 + 4 + 5) = 12
otha62 previously rolled 4d6l = (5 + 6 + 6 + 6) = 18
otha62 previously rolled 4d6l = (3 + 4 + 6 + 5) = 15
otha62 previously rolled 4d6l = (4 + 2 + 6 + 4) = 14
otha62 previously rolled 4d6l = (5 + 2 + 3 + 5) = 13
otha62 previously rolled 4d6l = (4 + 4 + 4 + 2) = 12

Magellan1 wrote:
Magellan1 previously rolled 4d6l = (5 + 5 + 3 + 5) = 15
Magellan1 previously rolled 4d6l = (2 + 1 + 4 + 4) = 10
Magellan1 previously rolled 4d6l = (5 + 4 + 6 + 6) = 17
Magellan1 previously rolled 4d6l = (6 + 5 + 2 + 1) = 13
Magellan1 previously rolled 4d6l = (2 + 6 + 2 + 5) = 13
Magellan1 previously rolled 4d6l = (3 + 3 + 1 + 6) = 12

Hey Joe,

Since everyone's rolling now, brought our rolls over from the recruitment thread...
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Joe D
United States
Detroit
Michigan
flag msg tools
One Ring to Rule Them All
badge
I am a servant of the Secret Fire, wielder of the flame of Anor. You cannot pass. The dark fire will not avail you, flame of Udûn. Go back to the Shadow! You cannot pass.
mbmbmbmbmb
Grazie signore!
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
John Riston
United States
Greenbelt
Maryland
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
And starting wealth: (5d6 hobbit + 2d6 treasure hunter): 7d6 = (5 + 1 + 3 + 6 + 6 + 5 + 4) = 30

If possible, somewhere along the way, can I pick up some thieves' tools? I'll be left with 5 sp.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
  • [+]
  • 1112762. ristonj
  • 7d6 =
  • (5 + 1 + 3 + 6 + 6 + 5 + 4) =
  • Thu Jun 29, 2017 9:40 pm
Alex VIlle
Canada
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
ristonj wrote:
Or you caught up with me. I told you it was a case of mistaken identity. I apologized profusely and you took pity on my story of the emerald. I promised you a reward if you helped me find it.

The trail of the missing ring led us to Laketown. That brings us to today. Does that work?

ristonj previously rolled 4d6l = (6 + 5 + 4 + 1) = 15
ristonj previously rolled 4d6l = (5 + 5 + 3 + 3) = 13
ristonj previously rolled 4d6l = (4 + 6 + 6 + 5) = 17
ristonj previously rolled 4d6l = (3 + 5 + 5 + 4) = 14
ristonj previously rolled 4d6l = (2 + 5 + 6 + 5) = 16
ristonj previously rolled 4d6l = (3 + 6 + 3 + 4) = 13

Well, I think I just used all my karma for the entire adventure right here!

That work for me.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Mitch Willis
United States
Kathleen
Georgia
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
So,I'll be a Mirkwood Elf Wanderer...

Starting money roll: 3d6 = (5 + 2 + 3) = 10

From our starting equipment. Can we sell the stuff we don't want/need at half price?

Also, for my Known Lands feature...are there specific areas you'd like me to either concentrate on or avoid or shall I just wing it?

Working on my background...once I get a feel for Joe's character, and he for mine, we'll work on the connection...

And Adam, since I'm a Wanderer, we could probably work up a connection to whatever pregen you decide on...

Is the
Crimson Fox
United States
Cincinnati
Ohio
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
still planning on joining us?
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
  • [+]
  • 1113058. otha62
  • 3d6 =
  • (5 + 2 + 3) =
  • Fri Jun 30, 2017 12:51 pm
Joe D
United States
Detroit
Michigan
flag msg tools
badge
I am a servant of the Secret Fire, wielder of the flame of Anor. You cannot pass. The dark fire will not avail you, flame of Udûn. Go back to the Shadow! You cannot pass.
mbmbmbmbmb
otha62 wrote:

Starting money roll: otha62 previously rolled 3d6 = (5 + 2 + 3) = 10

From our starting equipment. Can we sell the stuff we don't want/need at half price?

Also, for my Known Lands feature...are there specific areas you'd like me to either concentrate on or avoid or shall I just wing it?

Working on my background...once I get a feel for Joe's character, and he for mine, we'll work on the connection...

And Adam, since I'm a Wanderer, we could probably work up a connection to whatever pregen you decide on...

Is the
Crimson Fox
United States
Cincinnati
Ohio
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb

Mitch, I'm probably leaning towards a Mirkwood Elf Warrior. If the party is in need of a certain class (like a sage or something) I could be something else if necessary.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Mitch Willis
United States
Kathleen
Georgia
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
Magellan1 wrote:
Mitch, I'm probably leaning towards a Mirkwood Elf Warrior. If the party is in need of a certain class (like a sage or something) I could be something else if necessary.

We could work something good with that. Just off the top of my head, we could be friends or adversaries growing up, possibly related, fought at Battle of Five Armies...after that life changing experience, you stayed and moved up within the ranks of the Elvish army and protected Mirkwood from Shadow within, while I left the army as I didn't like taking orders and went a hunting Shadow protecting our land from without...

We could build off that or do something totally different if you'd prefer...let me know your thoughts...
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Joe D
United States
Detroit
Michigan
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
otha62 wrote:
Magellan1 wrote:

We could work something good with that. Just off the top of my head, we could be friends or adversaries growing up, possibly related, fought at Battle of Five Armies...after that life changing experience, you stayed and moved up within the ranks of the Elvish army and protected Mirkwood from Shadow within, while I left the army as I didn't like taking orders and went a hunting Shadow protecting our land from without...

We could build off that or do something totally different if you'd prefer...let me know your thoughts...

Yep I like that idea. As a warrior it makes sense I would want to defend Mirkwood, and as a wanderer it makes sense that you would... well.... wander.

Let me know if you prefer the idea of friends or rivals better.

Could have become rivals via some competition in the Elf army, or maybe even rivals over a girl.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Mitch Willis
United States
Kathleen
Georgia
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
Magellan1 wrote:
Could have become rivals...or maybe even rivals over a girl.

I like this! Friends that became adversaries over a girl! She chose you...so you stayed and I left...
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Joe D
United States
Detroit
Michigan
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
otha62 wrote:
Magellan1 wrote:

I like this! Friends that became adversaries over a girl! She chose you...so you stayed and I left...

Or maybe she chose one of us (or couldn't decide), and then something happened. Either she left me (us) for another, or even died tragically or something (killed in an orc raid perhaps?). Oooooh, maybe kidnapped by orcs and never found.... a motivation for my character (and yours too perhaps).
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
John Riston
United States
Greenbelt
Maryland
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
I'm going to be out of town this weekend until July 4. Apologies if I'm jumping the gun, but I'll post my first crack at a character sheet here.

Name: Carl Twofoot
Class: Treasure Hunter
Culture: Hobbit of the Shire
Family: Harfoot
Size: S
Languages: Common

Background: Seeker of the Lost (Proficiencies: Lore, Investigation)
Feature: Lore of the Lost (When I hear about a new region or ruin, I know a bit of lore and where I can find more info).
Distinctive Quality: Reckless. Sometimes I let my desire to find what I seek cloud my better judgement.
Specialty: Burglary. Finding what I seek often means finding a way into places I'm not supposed to be.
Hope: By recovering the past I can make things better in the present.
Despair: I feel that my quest is distracting me from something far more important.

Physical Characteristics/Description:

Height: 2'10
Weight: 52lbs
Eyes: Green
Hair: Brown
Skin: White
Handedness: R

AC: 15 (11 armor + 4 DEX)
HP: 11/11
Level: 1
Speed: 25'
Initiative: +4
Hit Dice: 1/8

Abilities: Score/Mod
STR: 13/+1
DEX: 19/+4 (+2 DEX Hobbit)
CON: 16/+3
INT: 14/+2
WIS: 14/+2 (+1 WIS Harfoot)
CHA: 15/+2

Proficiency Bonus: +2

Skills

Acrobatics [Dex]: +6 (Proficient)
Animal Handling [Wis]: +2
Athletics [Str]: +1
Deception [Cha]: +6 (Proficient)
History [Int]: +2
Insight [Wis]: +2
Intimidation [Cha]: +2
Investigation [Int]: +6 (Proficient, Expertise)
Medicine [Wis]: +2
Nature [Int]: +2
Perception [Wis]: +4 (Proficient)
Performance [Cha]: +2
Persuasion [Cha]: +2
Riddle [Int]: +2
Shadow-lore [Int]: +2
Sleight of Hand [Dex]: +6 (Proficent)
Stealth [Dex]: +8 (Proficient, Expertise)
Survival [Wis]: +2
Traditions [Int]: +2

Saves: STR (+1), DEX (+6, proficient), CON (+3), INT (+4, proficient), WIS (+2), CHA (+2)
Tools: Thieves' tools (Proficient) [Note: Not sure if I own a set yet], Cartographer's tools (Proficient) [Note: No desire to purchase these anytime soon.]
Weapons: Shortsword, 2 daggers, shortbow, 20 arrows
Armor: Leather Jerkin

Attack Work space

Shortsword +6 (1d6+4) (finesse, light)
2 daggers +6 (1d4+4, Ranged 20/60) (finesse, light)
Shortbow +6 (1d6+4, Ranged 80/320)
[Note: I also have a walking stick. Does that count as a staff?]

Class Features & Racial Traits

Standard of Living: Prosperous

Hobbit:

Ability Score Increase: DEX +2
Resilient: Advantage on saving throws against corruption
Hobbit Nimbleness: Can move through the space of any M or larger creature
Noble Pursuits: Proficient with shortbows, cartographer's tools, pipes.
[Pipe Proficiency: If I spend an hour pondering a problem, I can make a DC 15 ability check + proficiency bonus. On a success, I can make a follow-on check with advantage.]
Hobbit Elusiveness: Proficient with Stealth

Harfoot Family Ties:

Ability Score Increase: WIS +1
Unobtrusive: I can attempt to hide even when I am only obscured by a creature M or larger.

Treasure Hunter:

Shadow weakness: Dragon-sickness (Grasping, Mistrustful, Deceitful, Thieving)
Expertise: Double proficiency bonus with Stealth and Thieves' Tools
Night Vision: Can see up to 60' in dim light as if bright, and in dark light as if dim (does not apply if I am blinded)
Sneak Attack: Once per turn, +1d6 damage when I hit on an attack if I have advantage or if my target is w/in 5ft. of an enemy of the target who is not incapacitated.

Equipment

Money: 30sp (5d6 prosperous + 2d6 treasure hunter) [Note: will be 5sp if I purchase thieves' tools]

Weapons:

Shortsword/2 lbs
2 daggers (1 lb/dagger = 2 lbs)
Shortbow/2 lbs
Quiver/1 lb
20 arrows/1 lb

Armor: Leather Jerkin/10 lbs

Other Equipment:

Fur-lined traveling cloak
Traveling gear for current season [TBD] 49 lbs/54 lbs
Bedroll/7 lbs
Backpack/5lbs
Comfortable Boots
Fine walking-stick
Pipe and Pipeweed
[Thieves' Tools?]

[Note: Even with winter gear, I'm at 84 lbs + unknowns, well below my encumbrance of 195 lbs.]
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Adam H
United States
Florida
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
otha62 wrote:

Sounds good. If we have the other classes covered, I was thinking on playing the warden Beorning pre-gen. So I think we could have easily met while you were wondering.

It sounds like as a group we know each other through various means and have initially come together to help a hobbit get his family jewel back. Is that the plan?
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Paul

Wisconsin
msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Let's hold off on full blown character generation, as I would like to develop more backstory/character first.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Paul

Wisconsin
msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
otha62 wrote:

Starting money roll: otha62 previously rolled 3d6 = (5 + 2 + 3) = 10

Is the
Crimson Fox
United States
Cincinnati
Ohio
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb

I would focus on the areas surrounding Mirkwood.

Before we get too deep, we need to build that connection first. Then, we need to connect you two with the others.

I have not heard anything from CrimsonFox, but I have another player waiting in the wings.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Paul

Wisconsin
msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
otha62 wrote:
Magellan1 wrote:

Might be a little bit cliche, but how about brothers? Maybe throw in some dysfunctional parenting (one favored/one not) or maybe the non-warrior choosing a different path and being the black sheep of the family? Maybe you aren't family by blood, but maybe one of you lost your family to the shadow's minions and was raised by the other's family? Maybe the non-blood brother is actually favored (son we always wanted), which causes conflict and caused the wanderer to take off? Just spitballing ideas.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Paul

Wisconsin
msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Magellan1 wrote:
otha62 wrote:
Magellan1 wrote:

Or maybe she chose one of us (or couldn't decide), and then something happened. Either she left me (us) for another, or even died tragically or something (killed in an orc raid perhaps?). Oooooh, maybe kidnapped by orcs and never found.... a motivation for my character (and yours too perhaps).

Forced to work together...good stuff. I can try to tie some of this into the early stages of the adventure as well.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Joe D
United States
Detroit
Michigan
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
badgermaniac wrote:
Magellan1 wrote:
otha62 wrote:
Magellan1 wrote:

Forced to work together...good stuff. I can try to tie some of this into the early stages of the adventure as well.

I like the idea that we must work together to find her.... but when we do find her there may be some bitterness/jealousy over her.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Paul

Wisconsin
msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
ristonj wrote:
Or you caught up with me. I told you it was a case of mistaken identity. I apologized profusely and you took pity on my story of the emerald. I promised you a reward if you helped me find it.

The trail of the missing ring led us to Laketown. That brings us to today. Does that work?

ristonj previously rolled 4d6l = (6 + 5 + 4 + 1) = 15
ristonj previously rolled 4d6l = (5 + 5 + 3 + 3) = 13
ristonj previously rolled 4d6l = (4 + 6 + 6 + 5) = 17
ristonj previously rolled 4d6l = (3 + 5 + 5 + 4) = 14
ristonj previously rolled 4d6l = (2 + 5 + 6 + 5) = 16
ristonj previously rolled 4d6l = (3 + 6 + 3 + 4) = 13

Well, I think I just used all my karma for the entire adventure right here!

Again, good stuff. My question would be, if this missing ring is that important, would that prevent taking the call towards other situations? I like the spirit, but am worried about tying it in. Let's keep the jist of it though.

How about we think about how you two are tied into the elves. That might crystallize your story a bit.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Paul

Wisconsin
msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
FoggyPlanet wrote:
otha62 wrote:

Sounds good. If we have the other classes covered, I was thinking on playing the warden Beorning pre-gen. So I think we could have easily met while you were wondering.

It sounds like as a group we know each other through various means and have initially come together to help a hobbit get his family jewel back. Is that the plan?

I'd like to stay away from the family jewel as our primary motivation. I think it works for the other two characters in terms of how they got here, but not so well as a driving force moving forward.

With your character, the Beornings are relatively new to the area, drawn to Beorn by his vigilance against evil. I think of them as sort of a cross between paladins and barbarians. Anyway, I don't know that going on a treasure hunt would work well. You are more dutiful, pledged to defeat the Shadow. Your cause needs to be deeper. How are you in Laketown? What is your connection to the elves or the hobbit/Bree-man?
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Paul

Wisconsin
msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
For our 6th player, I am going to encourage the player to be a local, either a Barding, a man of the Lake, or possibly a dwarf of the Lonely Mountain.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Paul

Wisconsin
msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
If you are curious, I have a Prezi to sort of map out your character connections (since I am very visual). It is very bare bones/rudimentary, but just helps me summarize where we are in character development.

http://prezi.com/o5mau6gidb-f/?utm_campaign=share&utm_medium...
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Mitch Willis
United States
Kathleen
Georgia
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
badgermaniac wrote:
Might be a little bit cliche, but how about brothers? Maybe throw in some dysfunctional parenting (one favored/one not) or maybe the non-warrior choosing a different path and being the black sheep of the family? Maybe you aren't family by blood, but maybe one of you lost your family to the shadow's minions and was raised by the other's family? Maybe the non-blood brother is actually favored (son we always wanted), which causes conflict and caused the wanderer to take off? Just spitballing ideas.

Good stuff...brothers sounds good and I can play the black sheep...how 'bout twins? Older brother, by a couple minutes, was more dutiful and went the traditional family route in the Elvenking's Army, younger brother a bit more adventurous. They were inseparable and great friends before both fell in love with the same Elvish lass but she can't decide between 'em. A row between the twins over her occurs days before the Battle of Five Armies and she runs off...they track her only to find Orc tracks at the end of her trail. Young brother instantly wants to set off after her while the oldest wants to responsibly alert others and gather supplies first. They are suddenly summoned as the Elvenking's Army is called to muster to march upon the Lonely Mountain, a summons they can't ignore...

They survive the battle, but find no sign of their beloved in the Orcish camps...both are in anguish. The younger vows to find her, if he has to hunt down every shadow creature to find her, leaving the Army against both parents' wishes. The older longs to go as well...but duty, and their Father, call him to help rebuild the Elvish army, decimated even in victory, and protect Mirkwood from not only Orcs but other creatures that might be emboldened by their sudden weakness...he vows to search for her within Mirkwood's borders...

The younger follows the Orc's trail close to Dol Guldur. He dispatches a small Orc patrol near there, via stealth and his bow, leaving one alive, temporarily, for questioning...he was told that an Elven girl was taken there, but was moved a day later but did not know in which direction...

So he'd follow random Orc trails whenever he came across any...leading him all around the Wilderlands...spent a night at Beorn's dwelling during an Orc hunt with the Beornings where he met Adam's character...having no luck to the west side of Mirkwood in his search, he goes over to the east side to search, after hearing rumors that Orcs sometimes sell their captives, particularly Elvish women to Easterlings and Haradrim, and rumors are all he has to go on. He decides to resupply, and get some good Elvish wine to boot, in Laketown...

Wow, didn't mean to drone on that long...can alter that any way y'all wish, just got on a roll and ran with it...
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Paul

Wisconsin
msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
otha62 wrote:
badgermaniac wrote:

Good stuff...brothers sounds good and I can play the black sheep...how 'bout twins? Older brother, by a couple minutes, was more dutiful and went the traditional family route in the Elvenking's Army, younger brother a bit more adventurous. They were inseparable and great friends before both fell in love with the same Elvish lass but she can't decide between 'em. A row between the twins over her occurs days before the Battle of Five Armies and she runs off...they track her only to find Orc tracks at the end of her trail. Young brother instantly wants to set off after her while the oldest wants to responsibly alert others and gather supplies first. They are suddenly summoned as the Elvenking's Army is called to muster to march upon the Lonely Mountain, a summons they can't ignore...

They survive the battle, but find no sign of their beloved in the Orcish camps...both are in anguish. The younger vows to find her, if he has to hunt down every shadow creature to find her, leaving the Army against both parents' wishes. The older longs to go as well...but duty, and their Father, call him to help rebuild the Elvish army, decimated even in victory, and protect Mirkwood from not only Orcs but other creatures that might be emboldened by their sudden weakness...he vows to search for her within Mirkwood's borders...

The younger follows the Orc's trail close to Dol Guldur. He dispatches a small Orc patrol near there, via stealth and his bow, leaving one alive, temporarily, for questioning...he was told that an Elven girl was taken there, but was moved a day later but did not know in which direction...

So he'd follow random Orc trails whenever he came across any...leading him all around the Wilderlands...spent a night at Beorn's dwelling during an Orc hunt with the Beornings where he met Adam's character...having no luck to the west side of Mirkwood in his search, he goes over to the east side to search, after hearing rumors that Orcs sometimes sell their captives, particularly Elvish women to Easterlings and Haradrim, and rumors are all he has to go on. He decides to resupply, and get some good Elvish wine to boot, in Laketown...

Wow, didn't mean to drone on that long...can alter that any way y'all wish, just got on a roll and ran with it...

PERFECT. I would call this group world-building at its best...exactly what I was hoping for.

This could be a question for Joe, but what caused him to forgo his duty and join the search? When did he join search? That will need to be fleshed out a little.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Joe D
United States
Detroit
Michigan
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
I like your ideas Mitch! Seems like it's really coming together.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Joe D
United States
Detroit
Michigan
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
badgermaniac wrote:
otha62 wrote:
badgermaniac wrote:

PERFECT. I would call this group world-building at its best...exactly what I was hoping for.

This could be a question for Joe, but what caused him to forgo his duty and join the search? When did he join search? That will need to be fleshed out a little.

What about if I was desperate to find the woman, and requested leave from my commander to find her, but it was not granted. So I disobeyed a direct military order by leaving to search. I know that when I return I will likely be facing a relatively significant punishment.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
[1]  Prev «  1 , 2 , 3 , 4 , 5  Next »  [12] | 
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.