World of Gor: Gorean Roleplaying World Encyclopaedia
These Weird Breads Are Sad
The Solo Investigator's Handbook
Wollstonecraft The Role-Playing Game
Maze of the Blue Medusa
The Two-Headed Serpent
Slaves of the Machine God
The Forsaken Kingdom of Fungithrill
Dungeons & Dragons Basic Set (Second Edition)
Labyrinth Lord
Pathfinder Roleplaying Game Core Rulebook
Apocalypse World
Microscope
Vornheim: The Complete City Kit
Pathfinder Roleplaying Game: Beginner Box
Dungeons & Dragons Starter Set
Monster Manual (D&D 5e)
Kids on Bikes: Deluxe Edition
Forbidden Lands Core Boxed Set
Passion Guides My Hand
Book 01: The Warlock of Firetop Mountain
The Flood
Warhammer Adventure
B1: In Search of the Unknown
Masks of Nyarlathotep (3rd & 4th edition)
The Deryni Adventure Game
Eyes Only
B10: Night's Dark Terror
Deadlands
The Great Pendragon Campaign
T1: The Village of Hommlet
Forgotten Realms Campaign Set
Book 1: The War-Torn Kingdom
Faction Guide
Swords & Wizardry Complete Rulebook
The One Ring: Adventures over the Edge of the Wild
Gildenbrief (Issue 25 - Jul 1992)
Monster of the Week
The Covetous Poet's Adventure Creator and Solo GM Guidebook
Player's Handbook (D&D 5e)
The Strange
Microscope Explorer
Recommend
 Thumb up
 Hide
12 Posts

RPG» Forums » Actual Play » Play by Forum

Subject: [Outpost II] PFS: Recruiting for Solstice Scar: Version D rss

Your Tags: Add tags
Popular Tags: [View All]
Phillip Wood
New Zealand
Auckland
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Hi All,

As a part of Paizo's OutPost II PbP convention, we are running the timed Multi Table Special 8-99 Solstice Scar Version D. There will be 20 GM's running 20x tables of 4-6 Pathfinders each as a complete team through the aforementioned scenario.

RPGG is the lucky recipient of 2 of these tables. John / Greenclaw will be running a table at Subtier 3-4 and I will be running a table at Subtier 1-2.

To be clear for those of you who have played previous versions of Solstice Scar (A, B or C)- these scenarios are all considered different and therefore you can play each of them. The content of SS Ver D is completely different to SS Ver A and is also mostly different to SS Ver B. The new content continues the story laid our in earlier versions.

Product Description:
Quote:
A Pathfinder Society Special designed for levels 1-11.

The world-renowned Blakros Museum has outdone itself, gathering an unrivaled collection of relics from the Shining Crusade, a holy coalition that felled the greatest lich to threaten Golarion. When trouble befalls the exhibit mere days before its debut, the Pathfinders intervene, only to discover that one of the relics is key to averting a far greater disaster that has laid in wait for a millennium.

The Solstice Scar is a multi-table interactive adventure in which each group's actions can affect neighboring groups and contribute to the entire room's success. This is an ongoing adventure that will be updated and rereleased incrementally several times each season, collectively telling a longer story while also presenting exciting stand-alone chapters

Recruitment will be open right up until we start on March 11th (unless the tables fill up before then). The scenario will conclude on May 6th.

To sign up, please visit this link and fill in your details. Go to the Signups tab and look for the appropriate lines. They will be lablled as RPGG in the "Location" column and are highlighted purple (which is for tables not featured on the Paizo forums). Currently the tables are Lines 55 & 59 - but that may change as the document gets modified.

I know there are a lot of PFS players out there so please sign up and show the rest of the PbP world that RPGG is a hub of PFS action!
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Rat Tooth
United Kingdom
Chesterfield
flag msg tools
designer
mbmbmbmbmb
I play Pathfinder Face2Face and could be up for some pbf action.
Only issue is I get married April 26th and I can't see my wife being impressed with me playing during the honeymoon (though I can maybe get away with it, she usually goes to sleep before me). Would it wreck everything to have someone who will likely need a week off?
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
The Minister of Sinister
United States
Pennsylvania
flag msg tools
designer
badge
Hey! Stop poking me!
mbmbmbmbmb

I haven't played much PFS, but I'm a huge PF fan. I think I'll try to dig up the one PFS character I did have and give this a go...
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Phillip Wood
New Zealand
Auckland
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
cmdaltgamer wrote:
I play Pathfinder Face2Face and could be up for some pbf action.
Only issue is I get married April 26th and I can't see my wife being impressed with me playing during the honeymoon (though I can maybe get away with it, she usually goes to sleep before me). Would it wreck everything to have someone who will likely need a week off?

It's not an the ideal situation but if you leave some decent botting instructions with your fellow players, I don't see why we can't make it work.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Fred M
Germany
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
I've also signed in for the convention. cool
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Phillip Wood
New Zealand
Auckland
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Mulligans wrote:

I haven't played much PFS, but I'm a huge PF fan. I think I'll try to dig up the one PFS character I did have and give this a go...

Don't forget to sign up on the linked spreadsheet!
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Night Hermes
Singapore
flag msg tools
mb
Don't forget the link.... Click on it!
Do take note that Players may sign up to 4 games total.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
The Minister of Sinister
United States
Pennsylvania
flag msg tools
designer
badge
Hey! Stop poking me!
mbmbmbmbmb

Will I be able to join either of these tables with a Level 1 character? The Sub Tier 1-2 game doesn't seem to have any players in it.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Phillip Wood
New Zealand
Auckland
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Only the 1-2 table with a Level 1. You (or anyone else) could play a 4th Level Pregenerated character and join the other table if you wished. The credit for the scenario can then be credited to your actual character (if you wish) or to a brand new one. You can go over specifics with John and/or myself in the OOC thread (which has not been created yet).
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Fred M
Germany
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
So I could play at both yours and John's table in the same scenario?
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
John Morgan
Australia
North Parramatta
NSW
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
No, like all non-evergreen scenarios, you can only play this version once and GM it once as per standard PFS rules.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
The Minister of Sinister
United States
Pennsylvania
flag msg tools
designer
badge
Hey! Stop poking me!
mbmbmbmbmb
Woodenman wrote:
Only the 1-2 table with a Level 1. You (or anyone else) could play a 4th Level Pregenerated character and join the other table if you wished. The credit for the scenario can then be credited to your actual character (if you wish) or to a brand new one. You can go over specifics with John and/or myself in the OOC thread (which has not been created yet).

Okay! Well, if the 1-2 table runs, I'll use my character, if not, I'll nab a Pregen! I'll go sign up now and hopefully not screw up the entire sheet in the process! whistle
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.