The Hotness
Games|People|Company
Legacy of Dragonholt
Treasure Hunter: Complete Rulebook (1st Edition)
Mouse Guard Roleplaying Game Boxed Set (Second Edition)
Stranger Things Dungeons & Dragons Starter Set
The Fantasy Trip: Legacy Edition
Android: Shadow of the Beanstalk
Mouse Guard Roleplaying Game
Mythic Game Master Emulator
Lamentations of the Flame Princess (Grindhouse Edition)
Ryuutama: Natural Fantasy Role Play
Dungeon Masters Screen
Nexus Life
Cat: Revised
The Orc in the Well
Cthulhu and the River of Doubt
Dungeons & Dragons Starter Set
Player's Handbook (D&D 5e)
Knights & Legends
We Used To Be Friends
James Bond 007
Career Compendium
Dead Planet
The Adventure Crafter
Berlin: The Wicked City
Polaris: Chivalric Tragedy at Utmost North
Forgotten Realms Campaign Setting
Usagi Yojimbo Role-Playing Game
DU2: Streets of Shadow
Mutant Future
The Fall of Myth Drannor
Fiasco
Microscope
The Book of the Smoke
A Song of Ice and Fire Chronicle Starter
Thousand Suns: Five Stars
Monster Manual (D&D 5e)
Cthulhu Abides
The Cthulhu Hack
Volo's Guide to Monsters
Mordenkainen's Tome of Foes
Mysthea: Legends From the Borderlands
Tiny Gods
Dungeon Master's Guide (D&D 4e)
The Quintessential Cleric
carry. a game about war.
B2: The Keep on the Borderlands
7th Sea Game Master's Screen
Dune: Chronicles of the Imperium
RuneQuest Deluxe Edition
The Great Pendragon Campaign
Recommend
 Thumb up
 Hide
789 Posts
[1]  Prev «  27 , 28 , 29 , 30 , 31  Next »  [32] | 

RPG» Forums » General Discussion » RPG Design

Subject: Let's Make a Hexcrawl Together rss

Your Tags: Add tags
Popular Tags: [View All]
Rebus Carnival
United States
Da Burbz
DC METRO
flag msg tools
designer
badge
Oh, you can stand it alright.
mbmbmbmb
Good work Mr. Wilson.

So are we ok with appendices U, S and Q? History can go into introduction. Might add a sentence about the origin of the project: Bightwater is a collaborative design by RPGG community etc.

How shall we list contributors?
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Rebus Carnival
United States
Da Burbz
DC METRO
flag msg tools
designer
badge
mbmbmbmb
I standardized a few of the subheadings for the hexes that were off format and added usernames to those hex entries without attribution.

For Mast Head I think it will be easiest to assign the task and give that editor a window to cut and paste from the open wiki.

I am a little tapped out for regional encounter tables. The few decernable regions that are left either lack material or have hex-specific encounter tables that will not translate easily. If any one has suggestions for the desert, lake, south eastern forest, bug country or lake forest I am happy to include them or let someone else do it.

Past that I think it looks superb!
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Mark Wilson
United States
Columbus
Ohio
flag msg tools
designer
mbmbmb
Did Clark run the dungeon one of these that y'all did a while back? Contributors were listed, so I wouldn't be concerned with that being added.

Clark, let us know if you need a second set of eyes on any tidying up you'll be doing to finalize this.

I, too, have nothing more to add, and think it looks great! It really has inspired me on the concept of a hex crawl, and I remain committed to eventually making an entire one myself at some point in the future, and running one (this one?!) at my table at some point.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Rebus Carnival
United States
Da Burbz
DC METRO
flag msg tools
designer
badge
mbmbmbmb
mawilson4 wrote:
Did Clark run the dungeon one of these that y'all did a while back? Contributors were listed, so I wouldn't be concerned with that being added.

Clark, let us know if you need a second set of eyes on any tidying up you'll be doing to finalize this.

I, too, have nothing more to add, and think it looks great! It really has inspired me on the concept of a hex crawl, and I remain committed to eventually making an entire one myself at some point in the future, and running one (this one?!) at my table at some point.

Oh let's add that dungeon to an empty hex!
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Mark Wilson
United States
Columbus
Ohio
flag msg tools
designer
mbmbmb
Heh. There was a discussion about that at some point. We may already have a 100-page PDF on our hands. As long as everything from the dungeon's as free-use as the stuff in the hexcrawl currently, I personally think it's fine. Might as well "kitchen sink" this bastard. But I could also see the argument that we have plenty going on as-is, especially if a large, complex dungeon might take the spotlight away from other hex work.

How big did it end up being? Someone have a link? I browsed it at some point, but forget where it's located on the site.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Rebus Carnival
United States
Da Burbz
DC METRO
flag msg tools
designer
badge
mbmbmbmb
Sometimes I doubt your commitment to sparkle motion...
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Clark Timmins
United States
West Jordan
Utah
flag msg tools
admin
designer
So stop your cheap comment, 'Cause we know what we feel...
badge
I'm #2
mbmbmbmbmb
mawilson4 wrote:

I was planning to do the attribution hex-by-hex, with an introductory comment that the attributions indicate major contributor (as many/most hexes have, by this point, numerous minor contributors).

I'm not clear on how to attribute the various "wrapper" content as it seems to be mostly by one contributor but with a lot of additional input. It might end up just in the group attribution?

For attribution, I'm going to do this (as an example - and the username will link to the user account / the designer name will link to the RPG Designer page):

"mawilson4 / Mark Wilson"
"rebuscarnival / Rebus Carnival"

If somebody wants to be attributed somehow else, then they'll have to let me know.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
TTDG
United States
Fairfax
Virginia
flag msg tools
designer
mbmbmbmbmb
Can someone add the follwing to the wiki for me, or I'll get to it from a different computer in about 4 hours? (Yes, posting to the wiki is net harder than posting here.)

===01.09 (pyramid) TTDG===
This desert hex is covered in sand dunes, and remarkably empty except for a pyramid near the center. Getting there, if you can find it, requires facing the typical desert hazards of no water, hot days, cold nights, and blowing sand.

''Pyramid:''
A ramp zigzags its way up the south face of the pyramid to the top entrance.

Level 1 is a single room treated occasionally with dust of tracelessness to appear unused. A secret door leads to a ramp down to level 2. At any time, the lich may activate oil on this ramp, generally to keep PCs from escaping.

Level 2, room 1: 6 stone chairs surround a marble table. The lich may entertain friendly visitors here, via remote means. Hieroglyphics on the walls are about some ancient desert mystery religion and their book of the dead. There is a name listed as the master of the pyramid, and if called out respectfully the lich may choose to parley. Preceding past here is considered unfriendly.

Level 2, room 2: The entrance is at the top of a snake pit, filled with a swarm of poisonous vipers. They are periodically fed summoned rats. The exit is a brass door on the far side at the bottom. A magic mouth on this door will proclaim “Death is not the end.”

Level 2, room 3: The floor is covered in sand. Actually, the center section is a gelatinous cube in a pit with sand scattered across its top disguising it. Another brass exit door magic mouth will proclaim “Death is not the end.”

Level 2, room 4: A room devoted to various magical experiments. A lab bench lines one wall, and has an ever burning torch, various glassware, a scalpel, clamps and forceps. Cabinets contain various exotic and mundane ingredients. It is fairly tidy at the moment. A stone coffin in the center contains a partially skeletal body being cleaned by a swarm of beetles. There is a permanent magic circle inscribed on the floor a bit further on. A comparative anatomy diagram lines one wall.

4 skeletal undead dread warriors in the 4 corners attack. Treat each as a skeleton, except they each have at least 3 class levels in bard, blackguard, warlock, and cleric (4th level to cast desecrate) respectively. Each will have a magic item granting energy resistance to a different energy type. The blackguard uses a poisoned blade.

A ramp goes down to the next level. A rolling boulder trap is automatically pressure activated after the lich’s death.

Level 3, room 1: Statues are in the 4 corners of this room. One is a hawk headed man, one is a jackal headed man, one is a crocodile, and one is a lioness. The center of the room plays an illusion of how to remove the brains through the nose after death, over and over in a loop. Only, the statue of the lioness is really a dustform dire lion, a construct that looks like a sandy statue while it is still, but has all of the attacks of a lion as well as a dust breath weapon (4d6). It attacks if the PCs try to leave the room, or it is examined. Another locked, magically trapped, brass exit door magic mouth will proclaim “Death is not the end.” The trap is a symbol of fear.

Level 3, room 2: There is something magical about this room (roll difficult spellcraft to figure out what). A heavily bandage wrapped figure shambles forth to attack. It is a flesh golem, disguised as a mummy. The spell is a permanent energy transformation field that turns magical fire into magical lightning, which heals the golem at a 3 to 1 ratio. The walls are brilliantly painted in blue and gold, depicting some death defying afterlife ritual. The details of the ritual are tantalizingly vague.

Level 3, room 3: The floor is like a portcullis on its side, a steelwork grid plenty strong enough to walk on. The center of the room has a fedora hat on a pillar illuminated by a beam of magical light from above. If a PC puts the hat on, they shrink and fall through the grid under the hat where they will now face what to them is a giant scorpion. Unshrunk PCs may be able to aid their comrade, if they can reach through the right grid hole fast enough while the fight is ongoing. The exquisitely balanced stone exit door has a contact poison on its surface lowering the pusher’s dexterity.

Level 3, room 4: A mummy attacks! Belatedly, the PCs may notice brown mold in this dark room. Brown mold grows rapidly in the presence of fire, and exudes a damaging cold aura. Petroglyphs, bas relief carved into the walls, repeat some of the earlier afterlife stories, and provide nooks and crannies for the mold to hide in. Another locked brass exit door magic mouth will proclaim “Death is not the end.”

Level 3, room 5: It is like you are peering into a 1/3 sand filled cylinder lying on its side. Both the entrance and exit are in the top 1/3 of the room. The cylinder starts to rotate. Unless the PCs are flying, make both a dexterity check and strength check to cross the tumbling fine sand. Then make a difficult climbing check to get up to the door on the opposite side. Failure results in battering damage and repeated ability checks.

Level 3, room 6: A chair sized, egg smooth, rose quartz boulder has some magical light within it gently illuminating the splendor of a wonderfully richly appointed wardrobe. A walk in closet of kings. Furs and silks and gold thread embroidery! Figure at least 7 aristocrat outfits, in all their many layers, are here. Surprisingly, there are middle class and low class clothes here as well, possibly for disguise.

Level 3, room 7: There is an evil altar here that has often had desecrate cast upon it. The lich may use this to bolster his defenses. The main exit door has a falling stone block trap on it. A secondary exit goes to a downward ramp ending in unfinished stone. Once a year the lich pays to have unhallow cast on the altar with freedom of movement for undead.

Level 3, room 8: The library. In the dry desert air, much knowledge has been preserved for centuries. The lich’s interest roamed widely. Anyone, with enough time to study, could improve one of their knowledge skills here. There is a magical tome on how to build a golem here, with sepia’s snake sigil trapping it. Another magic seeming tome causes the reader to lose 2 wisdom and then make a will save or spend the whole day reading the book. A few, fist sized, egg smooth, yellow tinted, rock crystal hemispheres provide light throughout the library.

Where the exit normally would be is indeed a door, but behind said locked door is a symbol of insanity. The real exit is off on the side, concealed as a wooden secret door.

Level 3, room 9: There are many locked chests of various metals chained down and heavy here. Some contain gems, others coins, all sorted by kind, 1 kind to a chest. Even an arrow of construct slaying has its own locked case. Put all of the unused treasure from this encounter here. The edges of this room however are illusory walls that conceal 4 skeletal undead dread warriors hiding in the shadows. One is a dwarf, one a gnome, one a halfling and one a lizardman. Two are assassins, and 2 are rogues, each with at least 3 class levels. One of the rogues uses a sword of subtlety, and the other an unholy short word. One of the assassins uses a life drinking axe, and the other an assassin’s dagger. Both assassin blades are poisoned. They attack after 3 rounds of study, if the PCs leave, or if they themselves are attacked.

The entrance relocks itself after 5 rounds, and every 5 rounds thereafter.

Level X: A hundred feet under solid stone, this room is completely sealed off, and lined with lead. A small amount of starter treasure is here, a few duplicate magic items, a mirror of mental prowess, and an extra copy of the lich’s spellbook. This is where he will reform, inside a stone sarcophagus, and seek vengeance from. It is also filled with an inhalable poison gas, and 5 uncontrolled zombies of children. It is illuminated by a chair sized, egg smooth, quartz boulder that has some magical light within it.

Beyond a brass door a ramp goes up from here. It crosses a teleport circle that teleports to a cave dark room in midair over a pit of acid. There is an antimagic field just below where people port into, and unless you have a means of flying so you don’t fall, or a means of surviving acid without magic, you’ll likely die here. The original ramp goes nowhere; it was a false path.

''The Lich:''
He’s not interested in taking over the world. He just wants to be left alone to continue to do fascinating research. Toward that end he has some business interest, both legitimate an illegitimate, he’s set up to keep some money flowing in.

As a high level wizard with eternal life, he dresses rich unless he has visitors, in which case he may dress in wraparound bandages so as to appear to be nothing more than a mummy. He knows the major powers in the world, or at least the ones older than a century, and generally stays out of their way if they will stay out of his.

The lich will have observed the PCs throughout the pyramid, and formulate an attack from the full resources of a long lived wizard. He wears a cursed scarab beetle of death amulet, that will burrow into the heart of anyone living that wears it, as one of many retributive acts he plans if killed. He may have an attendant, glove wearing, skeleton toss dust of sneezing and choking during the 1st round of combat, since undead don’t need to breathe.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
TTDG
United States
Fairfax
Virginia
flag msg tools
designer
mbmbmbmbmb
More Wiki Edits needed:
04.04 has some non wiki style bolds that could stand to be wiki style italics.

And I don't have a good enough net to make this change right now.

Huh, it looks pretty good. Could use some paragraph breaks a few places, but over all, good.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Kerry B.
United States
Wisconsin
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Since my main hex is done, I'm working on something silly and small (in a few senses: more gnomes) to drop in to one of the empty/vacated squares. Clark, why don't you give me 09.08? If not or if bhyeti wants their hex back, I can drop this in anywhere there's space for it.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Rebus Carnival
United States
Da Burbz
DC METRO
flag msg tools
designer
badge
mbmbmbmb
done
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Eric Miller
United States
College Station
Texas
flag msg tools
designer
mbmbmbmbmb
Sigh.... I need to check my other 'hills' hexes... I think I have the main ones done, just need to update the others... if I can get my rear in gear....
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Rebus Carnival
United States
Da Burbz
DC METRO
flag msg tools
designer
badge
mbmbmbmb
109 is in.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
TTDG
United States
Fairfax
Virginia
flag msg tools
designer
mbmbmbmbmb
I see 09.07 was abandoned after I referenced it. I need it, so I claim it and have written (will edit wik momentarily added):

Edit: Altitude.

===09.07 (Snowy Peak) TTDG===
Welcome to the land of the ice and snow, where your lungs will freeze and the north winds blow. Every night gets below zero. You will need cold weather protection.

There are 3 altitude zones. The fort is in the middle, and PCs are slowed here. The peak is at the top, and PCs are doubly slowed there. It would take at least 3 days to reach the peak. Altitude sickness is a thing. Make a fortitude save every time you go up an altitude zone, or be sick. This save gets easier if you move up the mountain very gradually (+1 per day spent).

''Weather:''
01-05 Avalanche
06-25 Whiteout. Visibility is reduced to less than 10 feet.
26-45 Snow
46-55 Sleet
56-65 Ice storm with high winds.
66-85 Storm of Confusion is a magical effect that confuses people’s sense of direction. Roll 1d4 for which direction they now think is north, for the next half day.
86-00 Calm, but bright.

''Random Encounters:''
01-10 2+1d4 frost giants + a winter wolf (cold breath weapon) pet. One of the giants is a great axe wielding barbarian.
11-15 Yeti
16-25 1d2 Bears
26-45 2d4 Wild winter wolves.
46-60 Svenn Longbeard, dwarf captain, +1d4+3 dwarven warriors. Sven is looking for the caves below the fort, but does not have more than an oral tradition to describe where it is.
61-80 Ice crevice. You need some way across it that will run the risk of falling.
81-00 Ice cliff. You need some way up or down it that will run the risk of falling.

''Fort:''
Really just 3 ice walls mixed with sawdust backed up against the mountain side. There is a stout oaken gate, then a giant sized hut inside, and a tunnel entrance to some unexplored caves.

2+1d4 frost giants live here with a winter wolf (cold breath weapon) pet. One of the giants is a great axe wielding barbarian. The giants have a magic stone that they don’t understand, but it is pretty. Dragon Eye: this plate sized crystal globe alerts any dragon within a mile of it and lets them do a clairvoyance on it at will. Clairvoyance 1/day for the possessor of the orb. Occasionally the giants scan for dwarves or food.

Deep in the caves is an abandoned dwarven kingdom. A notable piece of treasure down there is a magical hammer that is very strong only against giants.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
DMSamuel
United States
Wurtsboro
New York
flag msg tools
designer
publisher
RPGMusings.com
badge
Currently Playing 2 games: Star Wars Edge of the Empire and Labyrinth Lord (Barrowmaze)
mbmbmbmbmb
I want to sincerely apologize to everyone - I won't be able to get my hexes done and up here by this evening, so I think it won't get done. I truly apologize - It just slipped into the background and I never was able to carve time out for it. I'm sorry for letting you all down. If anyone wants my hexes, please take them:

I took the five because I had a theme idea for them, but I just can't get it done this evening.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Eric Miller
United States
College Station
Texas
flag msg tools
designer
mbmbmbmbmb
lorddillon wrote:
I want to sincerely apologize to everyone - I won't be able to get my hexes done and up here by this evening, so I think it won't get done. I truly apologize - It just slipped into the background and I never was able to carve time out for it. I'm sorry for letting you all down. If anyone wants my hexes, please take them:

I took the five because I had a theme idea for them, but I just can't get it done this evening.

I'll take 3.07 and 4.07....
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Rebus Carnival
United States
Da Burbz
DC METRO
flag msg tools
designer
badge
mbmbmbmb
2.06 + 3.06 fur me ill do tonight.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Eric Miller
United States
College Station
Texas
flag msg tools
designer
mbmbmbmbmb
For 3.07:

Water. Deep water. In fact, it seems to have no bottom. The waters here are calm.

But there is the fog. When the temperature is right, a fog settles in and reduces visibility to almost nothing. The forests to the north and hills do a great job of keeping the fog in place- and hiding the creatures that swim beneath the surface.

The creatures are not harmful- but flavorful. It is a unique fish with a most buttery taste. It is viewed as a delicacy in the distant city of Bightwater since the only time these fish may be caught is during times of dense fog. Fisherman and other boaters must be careful- if they drift into 4.08, there is a good chance their boats will run into the hazards there. And there IS something evil under the surface there. It also likes the 'butter fish' as they are called.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Eric Miller
United States
College Station
Texas
flag msg tools
designer
mbmbmbmbmb
For 4.07:

The foggy hills...

With the central location and such a variety of terrain around the hex, it is no wonder that there always seems to be a mist near the waterline. It's a light mist, almost refreshing. The light makes way to the shores, but is filtered and much more colorful, especially as the day winds to a close.

The beaches here are somewhat rough, but the construction provides plenty of safe walking space. This is a resort area where travellers who can afford it, stay for a quiet break away from the everyday life. The surrounding hexes north of 4.07 allow for easy access to the beach. As long as the travellers stay on the well-maintained paths, they will face no encounters.

The hosts of the several small resort areas all resemble amber/golden insects. All can speak multiple languages and show only a desire to make travellers comfortable. Travellers with enhanced perception will be able to spot an occasional red insect around. There are whispers that an estranged old HERMIT is the real owner of these areas- and the profits from these resorts help to fund the HERMIT's reclusive lifestyle...
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Kerry B.
United States
Wisconsin
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Okay, 09.08 is in the wiki. It feels like I'm playing to stereotypes by having the guy from Wisconsin write about cheese, but there it is.

I reference a lot of the other hexes. Can the following people check my references and make sure I'm not giving too much away or misrepresenting their area? Most of these are small connections but I don't want to step on any toes.

Azukail Games
msg tools
designer
publisher
KNEEL BEFORE ZOD!
mbmbmbmbmb
--reference 00.01 in 02.02
Rebus Carnival
United States
Da Burbz
DC METRO
flag msg tools
designer
badge
mbmbmbmb
--reference 04.03, 07.05 in 09.08
Caroline Berg
United States
Washington
flag msg tools
designer
badge
...124 to run fleeing from the mountain. ...125 to use a rope to climb the cliff. ...126 to quickly cast "summon stairs." ...127 to dodge under the falling rocks.
mbmbmbmbmb
-reference 06.01 in 02.02 and 09.08
Mark Wilson
United States
Columbus
Ohio
flag msg tools
designer
mbmbmb
--reference 05.01, 07.07 in 02.02
TTDG
United States
Fairfax
Virginia
flag msg tools
designer
mbmbmbmbmb
--reference 09.02 in 02.02
Michael Daumen
United States
The Triangle
flag msg tools
designer
(Tennessee and Wisconsin in between)
badge
I think you should realize these wings are really hot
mbmbmbmbmb
--reference 01.02 in 02.02
Andrew Orel
Australia
flag msg tools
designer
mbmbmbmbmb
--reference 02.03, 02.04 in 02.02
Robb Minneman
United States
Tacoma
Washington
flag msg tools
designer
badge
Jackasses? You let a whole column get stalled and strafed on account of a couple of jackasses? What the hell's the matter with you?
mbmbmbmbmb
--reference 07.00 in 02.02
Ozan
Switzerland
Zurich
Kanton Zurich
flag msg tools
badge
"Is there any tea on this spaceship?"
mb
--reference 03.03 in 02.02
Adam Taylor
United Kingdom
flag msg tools
designer
publisher
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
--reference 01.01 in 02.02
Shark ♥ Max
Netherlands
Tilburg
It's wurples all the way down.
flag msg tools
designer
badge
Happy Oak Leaf!
mbmbmbmbmb
--reference 05.02 in 02.02
Nicola Gambetti
Italy
Bolzano
flag msg tools
designer
And plastic for the Plastic Throne!
badge
No! This is not a board game, but Stanislao Moulinsky in one of his best disguises!
mbmbmbmbmb
--reference 08.09 in 09.08

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Rebus Carnival
United States
Da Burbz
DC METRO
flag msg tools
designer
badge
mbmbmbmb
looks good to me
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Shark ♥ Max
Netherlands
Tilburg
It's wurples all the way down.
flag msg tools
designer
badge
Happy Oak Leaf!
mbmbmbmbmb
thumbsup
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Mark Wilson
United States
Columbus
Ohio
flag msg tools
designer
mbmbmb
Looks good on mine. Nice work!
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Azukail Games
msg tools
designer
publisher
KNEEL BEFORE ZOD!
mbmbmbmbmb
Looks good to me as well!

Up to 90,000+ words in the wiki now! With illustrations, maps, contents etc I think this is well past a 100 page book. Perhaps up to 200.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
TTDG
United States
Fairfax
Virginia
flag msg tools
designer
mbmbmbmbmb
I edited 09.07 (Snowy Peak), in the geeklist https://boardgamegeek.com/geeklist/252900/item/6803099#item6... and in the wiki. Gave a bit more realism and variety to the mountain, and deepened the threat of evil for PCs to solve.

I hope that I'm done with the hexcrawl.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
[1]  Prev «  27 , 28 , 29 , 30 , 31  Next »  [32] | 
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.