The Nine Worlds
Monster Manual (D&D 5e)
Mutant: Year Zero Core Book
The Tower of Tharikthiril
Rad-Hack
The Princess Bride Roleplaying Game
Tales from the Loop
Dungeon Master's Screen, Reincarnated
Treasure Hunter: Complete Rulebook (1st Edition)
Ghosts of Saltmarsh
Courts of Stone
No Rest for the Wicked
Mutant: Elysium Map of Elysium I
Dungeon Master's Screen: Of Ships and the Sea
Imperious Rex! Realms of the Deep
Th' Dinky Dungeons Tome of Knowledge
2CGazette (Issue 33 - Jul 2018)
2CGazette (Issue 36 - Sep 2018)
Recommend
 Thumb up
 Hide
26 Posts
1 , 2  Next »   | 

RPG» Forums » Site Related » RPGGeek News

Subject: RPG Geek of the Month #429: Edmund Proctor (Ed123play) rss

Your Tags: Add tags
Popular Tags: [View All]
Chuck Dee
msg tools
designer
Sometimes, you just have to roll it.
badge
Why are we in this handbasket, and where are we going?
mbmbmbmbmb
Want to know more about this thread? RPG_Geek_of_the_Week

July is here, and that means it's time to meet the newest Geek of the Month!

Edmund Proctor
United Kingdom
flag msg tools
designer
mbmbmbmbmb

Looking for the new GotM, I ran across Ed and saw that he had been on the 'Geek for a while, but I hadn't seen him around much! Looking further into his profile, I saw that he was a designer, and had a hand in Shiploque, which I'd not heard about- but I love Flintloque! I had to know more, so messaged him. This is what he had to say about himself:

Ed123play wrote:

Hi

My name is Edmund from the UK.

I like to play all sorts of games, through mainly Miniatures Wargames.
Also, I enjoy RPGs and be involved in long-running games of Superheros 2044 and Space 1889.
Most of my updates to BGG have been to Wickies on miniatures, Also posted a load of entrees on magazines on RPG Geek.
I have also posted a number of playing aids for a number of miniature games and a few of my own games (Star-Hammer).
Current games which I been collecting (and painting) are What a Tanker! and X-Wing, through I was very keen on Flintloque a few years back.
Also with a friend, we have been playing various own rules Star Wars Games and Cthulhu miniatures games (using the Chain Reaction rules).

Which one is NOT true?

Quiz
Which one of these isn't true?
I like painting miniatures.
I love playing Monopoly.
I enjoy writing my own rules.
    14 answers
Quiz created by chuckdee68
Closes: Wed Jul 31, 2019 6:00 am

For a few questions that beg answers:

1) What do you like most about Flintloque that inspired Shiploque?
2) Which of your gaming creations are you most proud of and why?
3) What gaming ideas are you currently working on?
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Alex Bokser
Israel
Pardes Hanna
flag msg tools
designer
Guess What?
badge
You Rock.
mbmbmbmbmb
Re: RPG Geek of the Month #428: Edmund Proctor (Ed123play)
Congrats, Ed! Enjoy your week month in the spotlight! thumbsup
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Chris Abbott
Canada
GTA
of Confusion
flag msg tools
designer
I succumbed to peer pressure and bought OverText, then couldn't think of anything clever to say.
badge
Keep going, you'll find no words of sage advice or solace here.
mbmbmbmbmb
Congrats, Edmund!

Q) Have you dived into the X-Wing 2.0 rules yet?

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Doug Hook
United States
Lansing
Michigan
flag msg tools
designer
"Many that live deserve death. And some that die deserve life. Can you give it to them? Then do not be too eager to deal out death in judgement. For even the very wise cannot see all ends."
badge
"I wish it need not have happened in my time," said Frodo. "So do I," said Gandalf, "and so do all who live to see such times. But that is not for them to decide. All we have to decide is what to do with the time that is given us."
mbmbmbmbmb
Congratulations Edmund!
Hope you have a wizard of a month!

Describe your thoughts since I failed to ask you a question.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Geoffrey Burrell
United States
Cedar Rapids
Iowa
flag msg tools
Congrats Edmund! Have a fun and fruitful month of gaming!
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Art Gorski
United States
Prescott
Arizona
flag msg tools
designer
badge
Get my Mac and iOS software for Traveller at http://naasirka.weebly.com/
mbmbmbmbmb
Congratulations! I see you have a large RPG collection.

How long have you been collecting items and what determines whether you will get something or not?
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Nicola Gambetti
Italy
Bolzano
flag msg tools
designer
And plastic for the Plastic Throne!
badge
No! This is not a board game, but Stanislao Moulinsky in one of his best disguises!
mbmbmbmbmb
Congratulations, Edmund, enjoy your month!

Could you outline the main plotline of your Space 1889 campaign?
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Edmund Proctor
United Kingdom
flag msg tools
designer
mbmbmbmbmb
bobcatt wrote:
Congrats, Edmund!

Q) Have you dived into the X-Wing 2.0 rules yet?

Do not play it much, so sticking with version 1.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Edmund Proctor
United Kingdom
flag msg tools
designer
mbmbmbmbmb
agorski wrote:
Congratulations! I see you have a large RPG collection.

How long have you been collecting items and what determines whether you will get something or not?

Been playing RPGs since the 1980s, through not been playing much lately since I moved.

I been picking up a few Call of Cthulhu supplement lately for ideas for Cthulhu miniatures games. I wrote up some my idea and uploaded to; Assault on Innsmouth.

I like the idea of miniatures wargames with RPG elements.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Edmund Proctor
United Kingdom
flag msg tools
designer
mbmbmbmbmb
Bombadillo wrote:
Congratulations, Edmund, enjoy your month!

Could you outline the main plotline of your Space 1889 campaign?

Its my frends Andys campaign, Here the basics;

Background of The League of Extraordinary Gentlemen

Sir Theodore Henry Baker Smythe started this secret British Government organisation in 1884 with the intention of supporting the interest of King and Country. It recruits from exceptional people who have proved to be resilient or have special talents to further British objectives. These are usually British citizens though sometimes foreigners, usually from the Empire, who have demonstrated their loyalty to the Crown. Sir Theodore natural recruitment ground are members of the “Exotic Explorers Club” (see below) and in the past funded expeditions by the EEC have been used as cover for LEG’s activities.

It tends to carry out missions which will increase Britain’s prestige, or wealth, or maintain its power, against very nasty foreigners, aliens and anything which the normal authorities are unable to cope with. Details for missions is usually communicated through the EEC, but members who are away from London get the call via post or personal messenger. Any background briefing required, including access to relevant (secret) documents, or those which only have a single copy, are carried out in one of the EEC bedroom lounges.

Details of HQ Team
Sir Theodore: Is administrative head of the League and has not been known to go on active missions. He is known to have been a Colonel in one of the better cavalry regiments serving both in India and the Far East. He seems very knowledgeable of Mars and thus is likely to have spent some time out there. He speaks a number of languages. He obviously has high contacts within the British Government and Society. He projects an air of mystery about himself and never speaks of his past. He is clearly stoutly British and well educated.

Jason Bones: Sir Theodore’s dogsbody. In his early thirties a career army sergeant who rose from private. Big strong, bull of a man, not too bright and bares the marks of having got into too many fights - but good to have in a tight spot.

Pamula J Rawbottom: Petite and pretty, but hides latter it well! Very capable at taking messages and making tea at meetings. Carries a knife in her handbag.

The Exotic Explorers Club
The Exotic Explorers Club was originally The Traveller's Club founded in 1819 for members who had travelled or resided abroad; members had to have travelled at least 500 miles from London and foreign gentlemen, with appropriate recommendations are allowed. It is located between the Athenaeum and the Reform Club on the Pall Mall. To become eligible to be a member one still has to meet the requirement of travel from 500 miles from London. To join one also has to be nominated by two other members and then accepted by the committee. The male committee is chaired by General William Smythe-Johnson. The female chapter have their own committee chaired by Lady Jane Earl. Membership is not difficult for anyone who can demonstrate they have been to unexplored areas or has the wealth and the stated intention of doing so, or of funding distant expeditions. Membership is £5 a year.

The main club rooms are situated in the Pall Mall, London with the female member’s rooms being adjacent. The main club consists of a reception manned by Alfred, elderly and retired from the Royal Artillery, a library (mainly with published journals and donated books), restaurant, lounge, small lecture room, billiard room, card room and ten bedrooms (available for members to rent). The female member’s rooms consist of a reception manned by Carmilla Jones, rumoured to have been one of the wives of a sultan, a small restaurant and reading room and 3 bedrooms.

The EEC funds two expeditions a year for its members, usually getting government or business sponsorship. The destination and members who go on it are decided by the (male) committee.

Famous members are Col. Leopold Winterbottom, Africa and Arthur C Clarke, Mars.

------------------------------------------------------------------

New Careers
Players can select one of three other options of Martial Arts Master, Magician or Freak in place of a second career. These are detailed below along with the special rules which apply (other special character careers can be introduced if agreed with the gamesmaster).

Martial Arts Master
Career Break: [Agi 5+, Str 3+, End 4+] Language 1 (Defined by Martial Art trained: Karate, Japanese; Kung Fu, Chinese etc), Throwing 1, Stealth 1, Observation 1, Close Combat 3 (Kung Fu or equivalent).

Martial Arts Special Rules
If using his skills a martial artist cannot wear armour. Can block melee attacks with Kung Fu using number of dice equal to agility. Usual rules apply. Damage done by Kung Fu is 1 up to Close Combat skill level 4 then increased by one for each level over it. When using grapple can use the Close Combat skill instead of attacker’s strength or Endurance in defence. Kung Fu chokes are treated as if using a choke weapon using 2d6 + Close Combat Skill against opponents 1d6 + endurance.
Magician

Career Break:
[Int 5+, Agl 3+] Language 1 (Latin), Observation 1, Elemental Magik 3, plus spells (see below).

Magician Special Rules
Magicians learn by becoming an apprentice to a top magician – at the end of the apprenticeship they will have a magical spell book from which they continue to learn. Magicians must nominate which of the Elemental Magiks is their prime research (as with other cascade skills they will have levels in the others equal to their Skill level halved and rounded down). Magicians must lean both the principals and concepts of their chosen magik as well as detailed understanding of the individual spells to be learned. Thus they need to lean the magik’s general skill level and then attempt to master each individual spell. Each spell has a difficulty rating of 1 to 7. To learn a spell a magician must study and research. In effect the player uses the general experience points gained (GEP) during the campaign – each difficulty of spell takes 1 GEP to learn. Hence a 4 difficulty rating spell requires 4 GEP. Where spells are stated to be in sequence the magician must lean the lower spell before moving on to the higher one. There chance of successfully learning the spell is automatic if the magician’s skill level in that branch of elemental magik the spell is in is equal to or higher than the spell they wish to learn. Otherwise a d6 must be greater than the difference of the spell’s difficulty level and the skill of the magician in that branch of magik. A magician initially gets their intelligence + 1d6 in GEP to allocate on spells. Also they can convert any or all of their 2 General Skill Points into equivalent GEP to initially buy spells – a General Skill Point will buy 2 points in their prime research area but only 1 if used on the other elemental magiks. In the same way as with all other skills the GEP’s can also be used to raise their Elemental Magik skill. Magicians cannot usually create spells of their own – though if a magician becomes the “best” it is possible they could do so – talk to the Gamesmaster if you want to do this – it would require Int 6+ and to know all the known spells in one of the magiks before it is considered.

General Magik-Use Rules
Magicians have found that active magik spells (i.e. those which can be caste almost immediately) generally do not like to reside in a humans head – thus only so many memorised spells can safely be retained in their head at any one time. These stay unless changed for the following reasons. Each day the magician’s spell capacity changes this is calculated by their Elemental Magik skill level plus 2d6/2 rounded up (diced for at the start of each day). The magician chooses which are to be discarded. Spells can only be added or replaced by the magician concentrating solely on the required spell taking 10 minutes for each difficulty level of the spell. Casting a spell counts as an attack in the turn sequence and requires the magician to use hands and voice to release the spell.

Fire Magik
Sequence Spell group - Fire stones equivalent to a light revolver (diff 2); Fire Arrow equivalent to a lever action carbine (diff 3); Fire Bolt equivalent to a Bolt action rifle (diff 4); Fire Storm equivalent to a Gatling 0.5 calibre (diff 6). All these will be targeted using the pistol skill.

Create Burning Torch in the hand which gives light and lasts for 1 hour or until extinguished by magician on command or natural event. (diff 1).

Flame On a melee weapon – this will not harm the magician’s weapon and adds one to its damage. It lasts for the duration of the combat. Used on another’s weapon has the same effect but the weapon is useless at the end of the combat (diff 1).

Burn immunity of magician to fire damage (diff 5).

Earth Magik
Sequence Spell group – Earth Spirit armour I equivalent to helmet (diff 1), Earth Spirit armour II equivalent to helmet and shield (diff 2), Earth Spirit armour III equivalent to helmet, shield and chainmail (diff 3), Earth Spirit armour IV equivalent to helmet , shield and breast plate (diff 6). The Earth spirits will only protect magicians and then only the vulnerable areas so this does not stack with any normal armour types. It lasts for 12 hours when caste.

Create poison which does 1 point of damage if drunk or enters blood stream (diff 1).

Summon Demonic Servant (diff 3): The demon will not be too pleased at being summoned and the magician must be able to impose their will on the creature and bind it to them or it is likely to attack. The creature will be diced randomly to determine its abilities. It will stay until released or killed. The magician will have learnt basic demonic language commands as part of the spell – represented by any command can only comprising of 7 words.

Suggestion (diff 4) Useful when summoning demons! The magician can make a suggestion to a sentinel being (if he can communicate with it) with success depending on the reasonableness of the suggestion, the skill of the magician and the intelligence of the victim.

Water Magik
Sequence Spell group – Heals only work on sentinel creature and are done by touch. The punter can only take one heal spell a day for every 2 intelligence points they have; as it draws on their own inner power. The spells are: Fumble Heal restores 1 point lost (diff 2), Touch Heal restores 2 points lost (diff 3), Massage Heal restores 3 points lost (diff 4), Walk Heal restores all points lost (diff 6). If administered within 5 minutes of death the being will recover but there is a 1 in 6 chance they will have lost one intelligence point.

Love Spell (diff 1) This will cause a person to fall in love with the next person or creature they see. The victim has an initial saving throw of equalling or getting below their intelligence attribute, then if they fail each day they have another chance - but need to throw below their mentality. The victim will react as if they actually were in love to that being – i.e. seek to defend its cause and willing to help it. There could also be jealousy if another gets attention.

Meal (diff 1) If caste on a person it will be the equivalent of a full meal. However it will only sustain the person on the 1st, 3rd, 6th, 10th, 15th, days as the body still needs to draw on some natural energy.

Shimmer (diff 5) The magician can caste this on himself and then ‘disappears’ becoming just a shimmer, as light is bent around them. They are still there and hence can be hit but opponents (and friends) need to make a seeing throw under their intelligence to do so. It only works on sight. It lasts for 1 hour and cannot be deactivated before then.

Air Magik
Sequence Spell group – Create Wings on self (diff 2). This allows the magician to fly at 10 miles/hour (100 yards in a combat turn). The spells requires the magicians full concentration while in use. Call Cloud (diff 4). This allows the magician and four other people (or their equivalent weight) to fly at 300 miles/day. The spells requires the magicians full concentration while in use. Iron Brew (diff 6) This gives the magician a pair of wings which last for a day – people see them as large feathered wings but this is only an optical illusion. Once called they will be present for 12 hours. It is the same as the spell “Create Wings” but does not require any concentration to use. It can lift whatever the character can lift.

2nd Sequence Spell group – Space Suite (diff 3). This works on caster and gives 12 hours full protection (meteorites and hostiles excluded) and life support while in space. Space Sphere (diff 5) Creates a transparent sphere which is the same as the Space Suite but holds up to five people.

Feather light (diff 1). This can be used on self or others and halves the weight burden of equipment. It will last for 8 hours.

Fish Breath (diff 1). This can be use on self and lasts for minutes in magician’s skill in this magik and enables the magician to breath underwater or in gas.

Freak

Career Break: [Chr5+] Freaks Skills will be dependent on the power chosen. An outline of how this will be administered is given below:

It should be realised in this period that there was a bigoted attitude to people who were different especially if this difference was physical and the Church branded it as being a sign of the devil’s work. Of cause if one could become accepted in High Society, preferably royalty, then this would be mainly negated.

Any unique power needs to be agreed with the Gamesmaster. Its concept will have to be in keeping with the Victorian period and the top level of any power will maintain game balance. Unique powers can be treated as either minor or major, trainable or non-trainable skills – players may choose a combination of powers but this will have to be consistent in themselves and will only start with the equivalent level of skills similar to a single career. In special circumstances if different freak powers are linked and consistent in themselves these may be treated as cascade freak skills with one being nominated as primary and the secondary ones being at level of half rounded down of the primary one. Handicaps may be introduced if the unique ability would be frowned upon by the Victorian public.

Guidelines for powers are:
Those unique skills which are based on a mental or similar attack will use the mechanics of skill levels and dice rolls as for the rest of the game. However depending on the sort of attack the victims may be given an attribute saving roll (based on the relative attribute though this is likely to be mentality in most cases).
Those unique skills which require a targeting skill will use the unique’s marksmanship score (a new skill) under cascade marksmanship – hence they will get half level rounded down in all the other cascade marksmanship skills;
Transformation changes will rearrange attribute scores and appropriate form.
Armoured skin will act as the equivalent armour for saving throw purposes and could be either trainable for the higher ones to un-trainable if part of a greater power.
Any unique abilities which give improved transportation will be in line with the speeds of transport vehicles of the period.

Disabilities
Disabilities will flow automatically from a person’s attributes especially social class or if one takes up the unholy career of magician or have demonic abilities as a freak. If players wish to propose other disabilities to gain extra General Skill Points this should be discussed with the Gamesmaster. To maintain game balance his is really going to be treated to add “flavour” to characters and not to make massive increase in their skills (or attributes).
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Nicola Gambetti
Italy
Bolzano
flag msg tools
designer
And plastic for the Plastic Throne!
badge
No! This is not a board game, but Stanislao Moulinsky in one of his best disguises!
mbmbmbmbmb
Ed123play wrote:
(...)

Thank you! I'm not so convinced about adding magic to the setting but the campaign background is attractive.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Peter Robben
Belgium
Antwerp
Antwerp
flag msg tools
And here...
badge
I should really add something smart and sparkly here.
mbmbmbmbmb
Congrats Edmund, enjoy your month!
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Edmund Proctor
United Kingdom
flag msg tools
designer
mbmbmbmbmb
Bombadillo wrote:
Ed123play wrote:
(...)

Thank you! I'm not so convinced about adding magic to the setting but the campaign background is attractive.

I did this list of Player charaters about 10 years back;

Members of the League

Will Adams
A Englishmen, brought up in the far east, became a Martial Arts Master, Married a Martian Princess and had to leave the League to bring up his clutch of kids (His wife insisted).

Rewards; Honouree Citizen of Shasonia.

James Bond
Member of the Royal Navy and a great addition to the League.

Professor Challenger
An accomplished inverter and explorer, lead many missions for the League, But now retired to pursue his own interests. The Germans still got a reward on his head of £1000 and claims he is a pirate (claimed savage rights on a German Flyer).

Victoria Albertine Challenger
A heroic young lady and wife of Professor Challenger. Have retired from the League to start a family.

Miss Elizabeth Farmer
Former member of the League and Miss Mylène Farmer's sister. Someone who always seemed to know the right people in the criminal fraternity. She left the league after attempting to execute John Simmons (see below).

Miss Mylène Farmer
You could never keep any secrets from her. Has extensively knowledge about the technology of Ancient Mars, expert with explosives; highly decorated and formidable field commander. Was married to Charles Huxley, now divorced. Her husband ran off to India with the nanny, who was older than Mylène. Oddly enough Mylène doesn't seem to age these days. There was a rumour that she had a love affair with King Kong (Tattlers News). She also has a volcano on Mars named after her (Well, she did create it).

Rewards; Bronze Royal Victorian Medal and a Honouree Citizen of Shasonia. Also has an Albion Civil War medal, for being the successful general in charge of the Royalist army in the Albion civil war (Small people with English civil war weapons against machine guns didn't stand a chance). And she also has the Crescent of Manipur for flattening a Nepalese city and capturing it's leader of whom it was rumoured "He would never be harmed by a man". And he wasn't.

Sir Godfrey (dec.d)
A Lord with connection to Royalty, extremely rich and had a long career in the colonies. He thought he was the leader of the League, but nobody took any notes because of his stupidity. Rumours said that he died when he invaded Venus by himself.

Jack Harse
Lived up to his name because he could not keep his mouth shut and needed to prove himself to others. Was well know as a Freak in the East End of London because he could move objects with his mind and was banned from the explores club for brawling in the street. The Police still wants to talk to him about reports of assaults and damage to property. His whereabouts is unknown.

Charles Huxley
Left the League because he was growing to much hair and needed a midnight snacks when the moon was full. Divorced from Mylène Farmer (He ran off with the nanny) and now living in India.

Rewards; Silver Royal Victorian Medal.

Jacob Johnson
Hunter and Tracker. A good man to have in a fight, but not a good man to be in front of if you have a title! Likes explosives and has learnt a lot about them recently.

Adam Monroe
One of the youngest members of the League, but has a manner of a much older and wiser man. Rumours says that he is a Freak who dose not age and always returns from missions.

Peter Parker (dec.d)
Sort lived member of the League. Nobody saw his face because he wore a Greek mask. He was extremely fast and throw a strange sticky substance at his enemies to subdue them. Rumours said that he drunk blood to live and had a fetish about spiders.

Max Powers
Former member of the league. Was getting an reputation for extreme GBH and there was a rumour that he made his wealth from buying and selling slaves on Mars. Was captured by the Germans on Mars (The Germans denied the claim). Rumours says he is alive and now working as a German agent, possibly on Venus.

Elvis Pres-Lee (dec.d)
Was a very arrogant young man from the orient. A martial artist who attempted to become more English, but did manage to preformed some heroic deeds.

Rewards; Bronze Royal Victorian Medal.

Peter Roughdiamond
A trader (some people say smuggler) and ex-mechanic of the Merchant Navy. Was born in the East End of London and well know there (especially with the ladies). Married to Betty (Mylène Farmer was the matchmaker), was love at first site and got married in days (The shotgun helped).

Rewards; Honour Citizen of Shasonia, Bronze Royal Victorian Medal and the Star of Manipur.

Sekmet
Inventor (holder of more than 20 major patents), Sorceress, Vampire, Surgeon, Pilot, Naval Architect, Engineer, Gunner. Has a wide ranging scientific knowledge; one of three members of the current league suspected of being able to fix any Martian technology encountered; a surprisingly formidable hand-to-hand combatant (with the decorations awarded to show it); tall and half - Egyptian.

Rewards; Dame Commander of The Royal Victorian Order, Crescent of Manipoor, Star of Manipoor, Honouree Citizen of Shasonia. and is a Honorary member of the Ettzll noble family.

John Simmons
A man of many faces, short tempered and did not make friends easily. Throw out of the League for attempting to murder Colonel Lazar Pushkin, a serving Russian Officer, while he slept. He was taken back to Syritis Major (Mars) in disgrace. Currently his situation is not know and is wanted by the Authority's, Russians, Germans (with a reward) and the criminal fraternity.

Dania Vale
A strange lady with strange powers. Not much is really know about her.

John Wayne
An American Mountaineer and animator inventor. One of the most accomplish members of the League and dose like his scientific equipment made by Mr Gatling.

Rewards; Bronze Royal Victorian Medal and is a Honouree Citizen of Shasonia.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Mike Holcomb
United States
Cadott
Wisconsin
flag msg tools
Playing D&D 5e, The One Ring
badge
Running Traveller (M2e)
mbmbmbmbmb
Congratulations, Edmund! Enjoy your month in the limelight.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Art Gorski
United States
Prescott
Arizona
flag msg tools
designer
badge
Get my Mac and iOS software for Traveller at http://naasirka.weebly.com/
mbmbmbmbmb
Ed123play wrote:

A classic: Striker
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Quaid
United States
flag msg tools
designer
There are great things afoot.
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
Congratulations, Edmund!
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Edmund Proctor
United Kingdom
flag msg tools
designer
mbmbmbmbmb
agorski wrote:
Ed123play wrote:

A classic: Striker

One of the few orignal Traveller products I never purchaced.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Edmund Proctor
United Kingdom
flag msg tools
designer
mbmbmbmbmb
Quote:

I through I better answer these questions.

1) What inspire Shiploque is my frend purchaced some wooden sailing ships and cut the hull down to based them up for Space 1889. So I through they would also be good for a game of Flintloque.

2) Anything I have wrote which others have enjoyed. A freind and I had a blast developing Star-Hammer last year.

3) I am currenty doing alot of miniatures painting, Just finish some 28mm Tanks for What a Tanker, Now back on the Cthulhu Miniatures, so next job is to do an update to the Horror Manual.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Edmund Proctor
United Kingdom
flag msg tools
designer
mbmbmbmbmb
Just finish more Cthulhu miniatures, including some Elder Things. So my next project is to turn the classic Call of Cthulhu adventure; "Gate From the Past" into a miniatures scenario.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Edmund Proctor
United Kingdom
flag msg tools
designer
mbmbmbmbmb
A few years ago I uploaded a few of my old RPG maps to RPG Geek. Dose any of them inspire you to write an scenario?

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Monsieur Hisound
France
Paris
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Edmund Proctor
United Kingdom
flag msg tools
designer
mbmbmbmbmb
M Hisound wrote:

Thanks for the present, how about some Tavern Floor Plans (25mm) for your next Bar Room Brawl.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Edmund Proctor
United Kingdom
flag msg tools
designer
mbmbmbmbmb
Has anyone got any scenario ideas inspire by my Cthulhu miniatures?

Also got Ghouls, Sand People and Mummies.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Edmund Proctor
United Kingdom
flag msg tools
designer
mbmbmbmbmb
Ed123play wrote:
Quote:

I through I better answer these questions.

1) What inspire Shiploque is my frend purchaced some wooden sailing ships and cut the hull down to based them up for Space 1889. So I through they would also be good for a game of Flintloque.

2) Anything I have wrote which others have enjoyed. A freind and I had a blast developing Star-Hammer last year.

3) I am currenty doing alot of miniatures painting, Just finish some 28mm Tanks for What a Tanker, Now back on the Cthulhu Miniatures, so next job is to do an update to the Horror Manual.

If anyone have not a clue about the game of Flintloque, here some pictures of some miniatures I painted;

Orcs Rifles

Orc Guard Calvery

Elf Line Infantry

Orc Commanders

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Chuck Dee
msg tools
designer
Sometimes, you just have to roll it.
badge
Why are we in this handbasket, and where are we going?
mbmbmbmbmb
Did you learn your painting technique from a particular source, or just from trial and error?

Are there any miniature painters that you follow?

Do you have a particular workspace set up for painting miniatures, or is it just set up something when you decide to start painting?
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
1 , 2  Next »   | 
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.