Legacy of Dragonholt
Xas Irkalla
Call of Cthulhu Starter Set
Blades in the Dark
Paranoia: Red Clearance Edition
Fall of Magic
Forbidden Lands Player's Handbook
Forbidden Lands Gamemaster's Guide
Warhammer Fantasy Roleplay (4th Edition)
Good Society: A Jane Austen Role-Playing Game
Knights & Legends
Complete Gunslinger
Fey Folio
SPACERS Core
Mouse Guard Roleplaying Game
Dungeons & Dragons Starter Set
Mouse Guard (2nd Edition)
Curse of Strahd
The Skeletons
M-Space
Kids on Bikes
Woodfall
Knights & Legends the Rogue Priest Expansion and Campaign
Changeling: The Lost Second Edition
City
Red Bat Cthulhu
The Santa Lands
Book 01: The Warlock of Firetop Mountain
MJ1: Media Junkie: Take One
On Her Majesty's Secret Service
Clash of the Princes
Dungeon World Roleplaying Game
Horror on the Orient Express (2nd Edition)
Assault on the Goblin Hold
The One Ring Roleplaying Game
Player's Handbook (D&D 5e)
Adventurer's Guide
Index Card RPG Core
Tiny Dungeon 2nd Edition
Adventure Kit: Oath of the Frozen King
Maria in Three Parts
Waterdeep: Dragon Heist
Scum and Villainy
The Vaults of K'Horror
Dungeon Delve Adventure #2: Dungeons of the Dread Wyrm
Rangers of Shadow Deep: A Tabletop Adventure Game
El Tesoro de Córdoba
All That Glitters is Palladium: A Short History of Palladium Books
Monarchies of Mau Guide's Screen
Mother's Maze
Recommend
 Thumb up
 Hide
21862 Posts
[1]  Prev «  870 , 871 , 872 , 873 , 874  Next »  [875] | 

RPG» Forums » Community » The Tavern

Subject: Tavern Trash Talk Game, in this thread you post something about the user or post above you rss

Your Tags: Add tags
Popular Tags: [View All]
☆ ✧ ☆ ✧ ☆
United States
Minneapolis
Minnesota
flag msg tools
Looking at these stars suddenly dwarfed my own troubles and all the gravities of terrestrial life. I thought of their unfathomable distance, and the slow inevitable drift of their movements out of the unknown past into the unknown future. H.G. Wells
badge
Humankind has not woven the web of life. We are but one thread within it. Whatever we do to the web, we do to ourselves. All things are bound together. All things connect. Chief Seattle
mbmbmbmbmb
Requests their eggs overhard and then returns them for being overdone.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
T'Leynti
Netherlands
Oud-Beijerland
Zuid-Holland
flag msg tools
Live long and prosper
badge
You proceed from a false assumption. I am a Vulcan. I have no ego to bruise.
mbmbmbmbmb
Returns the eggs to the chickens.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
☆ ✧ ☆ ✧ ☆
United States
Minneapolis
Minnesota
flag msg tools
Looking at these stars suddenly dwarfed my own troubles and all the gravities of terrestrial life. I thought of their unfathomable distance, and the slow inevitable drift of their movements out of the unknown past into the unknown future. H.G. Wells
badge
Humankind has not woven the web of life. We are but one thread within it. Whatever we do to the web, we do to ourselves. All things are bound together. All things connect. Chief Seattle
mbmbmbmbmb
Hatches the eggs of quail.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Caroline Berg
United States
Washington
flag msg tools
designer
badge
...124 to run fleeing from the mountain. ...125 to use a rope to climb the cliff. ...126 to quickly cast "summon stairs." ...127 to dodge under the falling rocks.
mbmbmbmbmb
Quails at the thought of a disagreement.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
☆ ✧ ☆ ✧ ☆
United States
Minneapolis
Minnesota
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
Disagrees with demonstrably accurate data.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Caroline Berg
United States
Washington
flag msg tools
designer
badge
...124 to run fleeing from the mountain. ...125 to use a rope to climb the cliff. ...126 to quickly cast "summon stairs." ...127 to dodge under the falling rocks.
mbmbmbmbmb
Scoffs at statistics.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
the good times are killing me
United States
Kokomo
Indiana
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Laughs at logic.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
☆ ✧ ☆ ✧ ☆
United States
Minneapolis
Minnesota
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
Laughs so loudly, frequently and for so long that it makes others wonder why they are putting on such a performance.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
T'Leynti
Netherlands
Oud-Beijerland
Zuid-Holland
flag msg tools
Live long and prosper
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
Mimes the part, looking ridiculous doing so.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
☆ ✧ ☆ ✧ ☆
United States
Minneapolis
Minnesota
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
Mimed themselves into a box, but forgot to leave air holes and suffocated soon after while we all frantically tried to save you as you also forgot to make an entry way.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
T'Leynti
Netherlands
Oud-Beijerland
Zuid-Holland
flag msg tools
Live long and prosper
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
Forgot this is a Schroedinger box.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
☆ ✧ ☆ ✧ ☆
United States
Minneapolis
Minnesota
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
Banned for peeking into Schrödinger's box and spoiling the whole thing.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Paul Dale
Australia
Moggill
Queensland
flag msg tools
designer
Ph'nglui mglw'nafh Cthulhu R'lyeh wgah'nagl fhtagn
badge
When will the die stop rolling? What face finishes showing?
mbmbmbmbmb
After eating Schrödinger's cake, you felt full.
Rubbish (in the true English sense of the word).
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Caroline Berg
United States
Washington
flag msg tools
designer
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
Frequently starts dumpster fires.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
☆ ✧ ☆ ✧ ☆
United States
Minneapolis
Minnesota
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
Extinguishes dumpster fires after roasting marshmallows.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Caroline Berg
United States
Washington
flag msg tools
designer
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
Never brings enough marshmallows to share.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
☆ ✧ ☆ ✧ ☆
United States
Minneapolis
Minnesota
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
Fills their pillow with marshmallow at night and eats them in the morning.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Caroline Berg
United States
Washington
flag msg tools
designer
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
Jealous of my marshmallow pillows because you want to live in a place with marmalade trees and marshmallow skies.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
☆ ✧ ☆ ✧ ☆
United States
Minneapolis
Minnesota
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
Went to Marysvale, Utah for the Big Rock Candy Mountain expecting to see cigarette trees and lemonade springs.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
the good times are killing me
United States
Kokomo
Indiana
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Lobbies for new meanings behind Rocky Mountain High.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
☆ ✧ ☆ ✧ ☆
United States
Minneapolis
Minnesota
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
Serves Rocky Mountain Oysters on toast squares.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Jack
Portugal
flag msg tools
designer
Check my profile to learn more about these...
badge
I'm thinking of something intelligent to say... this may take a while!
mbmbmbmbmb
Broke his back when out in the mountain.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
☆ ✧ ☆ ✧ ☆
United States
Minneapolis
Minnesota
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
Left halfway through a film screening of Brokeback Mountain disappointed there was so few breaking of backs.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
T'Leynti
Netherlands
Oud-Beijerland
Zuid-Holland
flag msg tools
Live long and prosper
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
Disappointed the movie up wasn’t about the fizzdrink.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
☆ ✧ ☆ ✧ ☆
United States
Minneapolis
Minnesota
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
Has invented several additional fizzprducts that did not catch on in the market place such as carbonated lard, carbonated chocolate milk and carbonated honey.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
[1]  Prev «  870 , 871 , 872 , 873 , 874  Next »  [875] | 
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.