Recommend
 Thumb up
 Hide
182 Posts
[1]  Prev «  4 , 5 , 6 , 7 , 8  | 

2011 RPG Geek 24 Hour RPGs» Forums » News

Subject: 2011 RPG Geek 24-hour RPG contest! rss

Your Tags: Add tags
Popular Tags: twittered [+] 24hourRPG2011 [+] 24-hour_rpg [+] RPGG_design_contest [+] [View All]
Peaceful Gamin'
Canada
Vancouver
BC
flag msg tools
designer
You found our Geekbadge Overtext. Congratulations! :-)
badge
Gaming is fun. And this is a hypercube. The sun is shining
mbmbmbmbmb
Great quality, I'm amazed. Congrats!
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
William Hostman
United States
Alsea
OR
flag msg tools
designer
I've been Banished to Oregon... Gaming in Corvallis, living in Alsea... Need gamers willing to try new things...
badge
The Splattered Imperium
mbmbmbmbmb
Ok, I've uploaded to it's RPGItem page the files for both the 24hour version and the revised version. And cover captures.

I'm asking y'all to speed them through Geekmod...
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
He went overloading on testing and coding and his name was
United Kingdom
Redhill
Surrey
flag msg tools
admin
designer
Support comes in many forms: community involvement, forum posts, submitting data, running PbF games, word-of-mouth advertising, financial donations... All these are vital to this site, and you have my sincere thanks for participating in any of them.
badge
Currently: planning.
mbmbmbmbmb
And that reminds me: since the voting over I will remove the consolidated ZIP files from the external host (my personal website).
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Eric Dodd
New Zealand
Martinborough
flag msg tools
designer
badge
World Cup Final 14th July 2019
mbmbmbmbmb
Stelio wrote:
And that reminds me: since the voting over I will remove the consolidated ZIP files from the external host (my personal website).

Thanks Stelio, that was a very neat way to download the RPGs this year.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
He went overloading on testing and coding and his name was
United Kingdom
Redhill
Surrey
flag msg tools
admin
designer
Support comes in many forms: community involvement, forum posts, submitting data, running PbF games, word-of-mouth advertising, financial donations... All these are vital to this site, and you have my sincere thanks for participating in any of them.
badge
Currently: planning.
mbmbmbmbmb
Red Wine Pie wrote:
Stelio wrote:
Thanks Stelio, that was a very neat way to download the RPGs this year.
It wasn't my idea; I was simply acting on excellent feedback on last year's competition:
vestige wrote:
From an outsider's perspective it seemed like the contest went really smoothly. The only thing I would have changed is make it easier for people to download all the games at once...going through thirty-two different pages to get them was sort of painful. Though maybe there was a better way and I just missed it.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Just another Steve
United States
Allen Park
Michigan
flag msg tools
admin
designer
badge
mb
Looking to get some feedback on your game?

You need look no further than Playtest-A-Palooza 2015

There you can ask people to check out your game and give you some feedback. Suggesting your game will get you a microbadge and you're in control of test -- you can ask for an outside GM, you could offer to run it yourself. You can do it play-by-voip, play-by-forum or face-to-face and you can even ask for private feedback if you'd prefer.

Apologies in advance to those who will see this multiple times...
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
[1]  Prev «  4 , 5 , 6 , 7 , 8  |