Player's Handbook (D&D 3e)
DCC #051: Castle Whiterock
Clash of the Princes
A Spy in Isengard
Player's Handbook (AD&D 2e Revised)
Fiasco
Heart of Ice
Numenera
Horror on the Orient Express (2nd Edition)
Shadowrun RPG 5th Edition Core Rulebook
Dwarven Vengeance
The GameMaster's Apprentice
Adventures in the Borderland Provinces (Swords & Wizardry)
Maze of the Blue Medusa
Robert E. Howard's Conan: Adventures in an Age Undreamed Of
My Little Pony: Tails of Equestria, The Storytelling Game
Wilderland Adventures
Bree
The Curse of the Statuettes
Dungeon Master's Screen, Reincarnated
Recommend
 Thumb up
 Hide
4 Posts

Rogue Trader» Forums » Sessions

Subject: Ork Freebootas - part 2 rss

Your Tags: Add tags
Popular Tags: [View All]
Club Squirrel
England
Brierley Hill
The Black Country
flag msg tools
designer
badge
One Squirrel to rule them all, One Squirrel to find them, One Squirrel to bring them all and in the darkness TPK them.
mbmbmbmbmb
Kaptin’s Log Too

Player characters
Kaptin Dakkawankel (Mek)
Gobsnot (Squig herder)
Grimbak (Painboy)
Arrgs (Pilot)
Grogg (Trappa)

We’re now joined by Grogg, a Trapp and Arrgs, our new pilot. I told Arrgs to make da Kroosa go fasta and to head up. Soon we were in space looking down on the planet. I had a look at the kompoota look around thing (scanner) and saw several things in space. There was a space station and two space ships. Ships were armed, our kroosa was not. I gave the order to near the space station. But we needed to get across to it. We needed a shuttle.

So with a good idea from da crew I head down to our cargo hold where we have the remains of that Chimera tank. A bit of work later and I've fitted a big Rokkit to the back. Me and the Boyz get in and Arrgs takes the controls.

So our Chimera is flying through space towards the space station, but it keeps going off course. It can't be the engine because I built it, must be Arrgs at the controls. The tank starts to veer to the right, so Grog says we should all run to the left, if we crash into the left wall we'll knock it back on course, good idea.

"To the left!"
"To the right!"
"To the left!"
"To the right!"
"Stay in da middle!"

[Cut-Away]
Aboard the Space Station an operator sees a blip on his scanners then looks out the window to see a Chimera tank flying towards the station. "What the"!??" He reports it to his equally bemused supervisor. They decide that it can't be anything good and open fire.
[/Cut-Away]

"Well fire back ya lousy gitz!" I yell. They do, peppering the space station with tiny holes, nothing real serious though. The tank takes a battering but keeps on going. Okay, now we need a way in. We aim the main kannon and blast a hole in the side of the space station. Only that stoopid git pilot misses the hole and we plough straight into the side of the space station and make another hole! The crew end up in a pile but I hold on with my Power-Klaw.

We pile out the tank. We're in the cargo hold with lots of crates and things. We have a bit of a mooch about then see a robot hoomie (Servitor). He seems a bit slow and ignores us and just starts stacking up some of the boxes we knocked over. So I knock some more over and watch him stack them back up. So I knock some more over... this is fun.

Then several more hoomies enter the cargo room and start shooting at us. Now this is more like it. We charge forward... and get roasted! Da hoomie git has a burna! We crush da hoomies and Grogg takes da Burna. He likes that.

We start making our way to da Boss room. I wander around the corner and don't spot the hoomies waiting for us and I get shot like a squig at target practice! I'm okay though, and we charge in! One of the hoomies is wearing power armour and has a big glowing sword, but it don't help 'im when I rip him apart with my Power Klaw - ha Haaaarrr!! Couple more hoomies have plasma gunz and some of the boyz get 'urt. That'll give Grimbak something to smile about. We finish off da hoomies and get to da boss room.

We fight off a couple more hoomies and take control of the station. We look at kompoota and see there are lots of robot hoomies on board which I am able to take control of. Now we need to take care of the ships and get our kroosa closer. Grogg gets on the communicator (a paper cup with a piece of string - obviously the piece of string doesn't reach all the way back to the Kroosa it just hangs from the cup, but the Orks don't realise that and believe so much that it is a communicator that it actually works!) I try and take control of the space station weapons, and accidentally, I mean purposely turn them all on. This gets the attention of the other two space ships and means our kroosa can't get close. I manage to aim all the guns away from our kroosa and at the hoomie ones, blowing them up!

Our Kroosa comes alongside and more boyz come aboard. We now have a space station - DAKKA DAKKA!!! arrrh
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Wouter Dhondt
Belgium
Anzegem
flag msg tools
My armor is contempt. My shield is disgust. My sword is hatred. In the Emperor's name, let none survive.
badge
Song of my soul, my voice is dead; Die thou, unsung, as tears unshed. Shall dry and die in Lost Carcosa.
mbmbmbmbmb
That is so many levels of pure awesomeness!
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Jan
Belgium
De Haan
flag msg tools
designer
I love cargo biking!
badge
...and videogaming, boardgaming, RPG'ing and helping users as an admin!
mbmbmbmbmb
What a great storie, loved it and I'm still laughing, you need come over to here and run an adventure for us
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Club Squirrel
England
Brierley Hill
The Black Country
flag msg tools
designer
badge
One Squirrel to rule them all, One Squirrel to find them, One Squirrel to bring them all and in the darkness TPK them.
mbmbmbmbmb
Cheers guys
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.