designer
publisher
RPGMusings.com
badge
I hide behind the pile of dead bards...
mbmbmbmbmb
Hello players - welcome to your new pbf Eclipse Phase game:

A Lapse of Ego

NOTE: This is not a recruitment thread. The game is full.

Since I am relatively new to the system (I've read the book, but not run a game) I will go with character creation using rules as written (RAW) in the core book.

You can have whatever background you choose and whatever morph you want within the bounds of the chargen rules in the core book.

There are only 2 requirements that I have for you:
1) You must start on Titan. Make up whatever reason you want for being there, as long as it is reasonable I am fine with it.
2) You must give me the name of one contact person that you have in your life. Tell me how you met them and how often you keep in touch.

Make sure to subscribe to this thread. When we get moving along I will make an out-of-character (OOC) and an in-character (IC) thread for the game.

Current players in the game:
zopaque
tutunaku
georgeofjungle3
cyalume
wolfsamurai

Feel free to discuss anything you want in terms of rules or character generation. Ask me any questions that you may have. Talk with each other and determine if you know one another already. Whatever you need - do it in this thread.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
DMSamuel
United States
Wurtsboro
New York
flag msg tools
designer
publisher
RPGMusings.com
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
FYI:

RULES FOR THE PLAY-BY-POST GAME:

1. Posting Schedule: players should post a minimum of once every 3 days. More is preferred, but I understand the difficulties of posting more than once every day or two. I will be online every day and will check and respond to anyone who has performed an action or asked a question. Generally once everyone has responded to a situation, we will move on even if 3 days has not passed.

2. If a player misses the posting deadline, the game will go on and that person will be skipped. If this happens in the middle of combat the PC misses their turn. If it happens during a role-playing or decision making point, then that PC is assumed to remain quiet and assent to whatever decision the other PCs have come to.

3. If a player knows they are going to be out of internet range for an extended period, they can arrange for another player to post for their PC if they feel it necessary. This is at the discretion of the two players and the DM will okay it with a word of approval from BOTH players.

4. This should go without saying in this group, but please be respectful towards your fellow players and the DM. This game is meant to be fun and I’d like to keep it that way. I know none of you really need this reminder, but it is better to have it as a general rule than not mention it.

5. I am basically running this Rules as Written, but there may be small areas where I will change something or make a judgment call to house-rule something. I will let you know in advance if I do so, or it will be as a result of one of you asking about something.

6. Please feel free to ask me anything else that you would like to know.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Mario Perez
United States
Worland
WY
flag msg tools
badge
[SKEPTICAL SIGHING]
mbmbmbmbmb
The Girl called Itzli

She does not dwell on the past; this is mostly because she is unable to. What little remains is a jumble of ghost images and snippets of sounds, colors, scents. The most concrete things in her mind, those she can be relatively certain of are:
The Fall left her Motherless, Fatherless, and with a dead, 15-year-old body.

An indeterminate amount of time passed before she awoke in a new one. It was taller and stronger. A new body to go with a new life. That of a servant.

How or why Lady Concepción Jauréguiberry-Nguyễn came to choose her remains unknown. Suffice it to say, the Lady needed someone to mold. That process began with the Olympian sleeve and continued when she dubbed her Itzli. Itzli was maidservant, companion, and protector. The lady played up the latter; Itzli was meant to project an earlier, rougher time with the nose piercings, the black clothes, and the knife molded to resemble an obsidian blade.

That life came to a screeching halt once the auditors discovered Jauréguiberry-Nguyễn had bought her palatial "neo-Victorian estate" habitat by defrauding her employers (she was a bigwig at some hypercorp) and shorting some unsavoury business associates (especially unsavoury as they dad ties with Jovian security forces.

Thinking it impolitic to remain in the Inner System, at least for the forseeable future, Itzli has ended up on Titan. She's penniless, and all she's ever been is a servant, but Titan is not a bad place at all. Those services can come in handy.

Background: Re-Instantiated
Faction: Titanian
Morph: Olympian

Preliminary numbers...

Cognition 10
Coordination 20+5
Intuition 20
Reflexes 15+5
Savvy 15+5
Somatics 20+10
Willpower 10

Moxie 3
Credits 50
Rep: @-rep 15; h-rep 35
Trait: Edited Memories, Second Skin, Hyperlinguist

Animal Handling 35+5
Blades 60+10
Clubs 60+10
Deception 55+5
Fray 60+5
Intimidation 55+5
Kinesics 25+5
Navigation 40
Networking [Autonomists] 35+5
Networking [Hypercorp] 50+5
Perception 60
Persuasion 55+5
Pilot [Groundcraft] 25+5
Protocol 70+5
Unarmed Combat 50+10

Academics [Botany] 30
Academics [Old Earth History] 50
Art [Dance] 50
Interest [Horticulture] 60
Language [Native Español] 85
Language [Suomi] 60
Language [English] 60
Language [Arabī] 60
Language [Guānhuà] 60
Language [Nihongo] 60
Profession [Personal Retainer] 70

Gear:
Clean Metabolism
Nanotats
Piercings
Scent Alteration
Flex Cutter
Extendable Baton
Smart Clothing
Densiplast Gloves

37 CP left to spend, not sure what else to get. I suppose I'll wait to see the other characters and fill any gaps.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Joel Rauch
United States
Spencer
Iowa
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
The Survivor
He was born on Earth.

Left on the doorstep of a boarding house in New York City, he grew up knowing nothing of his parents. Unlike many of his fellow orphans, Flin was able to adapt to situations and perceive things others could not. He survived the city life for just over a decade.

He was adopted at age 15 by Joseph and Lauryn Grysler and moved to upstate New York. Flin loved the wilderness and exploration and was constantly outside becoming familiar with his 100 acres of rough land.

Flin was smart, Joe and Lauryn knew this, but for some reason he never did well in school. They signed him up for a variety of extracurricular activities which he excelled at, such as martial arts, sports, and music lessons. Shooting a variety of firearms was a family tradition in the Grysler household and Flin caught on quick.

After a climbing accident, Flin changed. The only way he could survive was to have a variety of bionic and cybernetic implants installed. The Gyrslers had money. It was no problem.

He barely passed high school and was able to receive a certificate in land based vehicle repair. At the age of 22, Joe and Lauryn bought a large chunk of land for him about 20 miles north. Flin got a job as a mechanic and lived life in relative solitude. For a while, Flin knew the Fall was coming and prepared for it accordingly. Gathering needed supplies, arms, and gear Flin removed himself from the public eye and lived off the land.

The Fall happened. He survived. All that was left was death and ruin. He had no idea if his parents survived. But one thing was for sure, he wasn't going down without a fight. Other survivors began popping up and Flin was quick to join them. They appreciated his knowledge of the land and ability to tackle a multitude of problems.

After several years and at the age of 28 Flin and a group of survivors hopped aboard repaired small spacecraft and escaped desolate Earth while managing to evade Firewall. He was able to make contact with his parents, they escaped by sending themselves off planet. While he hasn't met them face-to-face yet, he manages time for them about twice a month.

After visiting a variety of habitats, Flin has made it to Titan.

Background: Fall Evacuee
Faction: Anarchist
Starting Morph: Splicer

Getting stats ready....ugh
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Aaron
United States
Albuquerque
New Mexico
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
A work in progress.

Ryan Takeda grew up in the Martian outback, son of a terraforming technican and a Martian Ranger. Their habitat was only a couple of hundred people and Ryan found himself aching to get away to where things were more interesting. At the age of 18, just 2 years after the Fall, with his mother lost to a TITAN infovirus and his father lost in his grief and his work, Ryan headed off to Noctis-Qianjiao. He enrolled at the University of Mars and got his degree in Criminal Justice before joining the Noctis-Qianjaio Police Department. He quickly learned that the law and justice he'd learned about in the classroom and on the frontier from his Ranger mother had nothing to do with how things actually worked in town. Disillusionment quickly turned to bitterness even as he earned his promotion up to detective.

The final straw was when a deranged serial killer who was hunting down and torturing uplifts was let go because of the influence and hypercorp connections his family had. Ryan quit the NQPD the next day, but not before taking a healthy amount of evidence to blackmail the family of the serial killer. The way Ryan figured it, the least they could do would be to take a hit financially. It wasn't justice, but it would have to do. Knowing that they would be after him, and sick of Martian justice, Ryan used his funds to egocast to Titan and buy himself a slick new ghost morph.

On Titan, Ryan has established himself as an "independent security consultant and investigator", working every sort of job from ego-hunting to corporate espionage to general criminal investigations. It's not always clean work, but to Ryan it's a far sight closer to what he wants than what he found on Mars.

Background: Martian
Faction: Titanian
Morph: Ghost
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
DMSamuel
United States
Wurtsboro
New York
flag msg tools
designer
publisher
RPGMusings.com
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
Okay - I like what I am reading so far. Waiting on two character concepts.

Let me know if you have any questions about chargen.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Adrian George
United States
Austin
Texas
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Joe doesn't know what he does for a living, and that's the way he likes it. Or at least that's what Bob (his muse) tells him. He wakes up in a new body bank in a fresh new morph with his accounts flush with credits. He lives it up for awhile, goes in for a backup, then wakes up some place new and several months have passed. He's enjoyed the past couple of months on Titan, but Bob's just suggested it's time for a backup. Joe's beginning to suspect that means it's time to go to work.

Joe doesn't know it, but he's a corporate spy/saboteur. He'll work for nearly anyone if the money's good, but generally he tries to avoid politically motivated jobs, they always end messy. He can't be bought off, he completes the job he was hired for. Now if the corp happens to want purchase his services for a retaliatory strike of some sort...

He's done some things he's not proud of and regrets, and that pushed him into his current lifestyle. His latest continuous memories are from his days growing up in the lunar colonies. He didn't have Bob then, that's back when he had his first muse Jane.

Bob is actually a beta fork Joe created when he decided to live his life as he does now. Bob arranges all of his work and other business needs including ego-casting. Bob generally only keeps Joe in a specific region for a couple of jobs before moving on, it's better to not have animosity from locals build up towards Joe. Bob's memories are continuous from a professional perspective. Meaning that although Joe resets after every job, Bob maintains and provides continuity. He provides memories to Joe as they are needed to complete the job at hand.

It's highly probable that Joe has enemies and allies through out the system that he is completely unaware of.

Background: Lunar Colonist
Faction: Extropian
Morph: Olympian
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Joel Rauch
United States
Spencer
Iowa
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
Finishing up my stats. (bout %80 completed)

Question: lorddillion
When buying gear, should we just use the average costs?
I assume that after you see the gear we choose, GM can adjust prices accordingly.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
DMSamuel
United States
Wurtsboro
New York
flag msg tools
designer
publisher
RPGMusings.com
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
Yes, use average cost. You are old enough, or at least experienced enough to have access to whatever equipment you would like, within reason of course.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Matt H
United States
Morganton
North Carolina
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
*This is a total work in progress, and I welcome any ideas or suggestions.*

Encer Wardson was born on earth. He had a fairly normal childhood, just like millions of other kids. As he aged, the began to see the inequality in the world. The reality of what we had allowed society to become sickened him. He was a late teen when the nanotech assemblers were developed. As a member of the Argonauts, he pushed for freedom of information and technology. When the hypercorps decided to restrict access of these amazing machines to the masses, he had a cause to fight for. And fight he did. He was part of an underground team that backward engineered the nanotech assemblers, and once the design could be replicated, he helped to disperse the machines to the populous.

This was the breaking point for the hypercorps, who did everything in its power to stop what the Argonauts were doing. When it become clear that things were going to get bad in the near future for the group, they began to discuss leaving earth to find a place that they could openly work towards their goals. It was then that he created a back up. What happened after that is a bit fuzzy. He is aware of the Fall, but doesn't remember it. Was his backup purposefully edited? Or was it damaged during the Fall? He doesn't know. All he knows that is he has just opened his eyes for the first time in years. If you can call them 'his' eyes, that is. He knows he is on Titan, but he has no idea how he got there. He sits on the slab at the body bank in a shiny new synth morph. Did he buy it sometime in the past? Or has someone arranged for him to use it? So many questions, with so few answers.

Background: Re-instantiated
Faction: Argonaut
Morph: Synth

Edit: I just received the rulebook today... and I absolutely cannot wait to get this going with everyone! This is going to be a fantastic game!
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
DMSamuel
United States
Wurtsboro
New York
flag msg tools
designer
publisher
RPGMusings.com
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
How is everyone doing on their PCs? Do you need help? Have questions? Are you stuck?

Let's try and get these done by this coming Sunday - with a planned start to the game on Monday. Is that good for everyone?
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Matt H
United States
Morganton
North Carolina
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
lorddillon wrote:
How is everyone doing on their PCs? Do you need help? Have questions? Are you stuck?

Let's try and get these done by this coming Sunday - with a planned start to the game on Monday. Is that good for everyone?

Works for me. Im going to hit the book hard this week and get my stats ready.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Adrian George
United States
Austin
Texas
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
lorddillon wrote:

I should definitely be able to make that. I'm actually a little embarrassed that i don't already have full stats for you.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
DMSamuel
United States
Wurtsboro
New York
flag msg tools
designer
publisher
RPGMusings.com
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
georgeofjungle3 wrote:
lorddillon wrote:

I should definitely be able to make that. I'm actually a little embarrassed that i don't already have full stats for you.

No worries - EP has one of the hardest CharGen curves in any game I've seen. The first time I made a PC for this game it took me several hours to make the PC the way I wanted it.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Mario Perez
United States
Worland
WY
flag msg tools
badge
[SKEPTICAL SIGHING]
mbmbmbmbmb
lorddillon wrote:
georgeofjungle3 wrote:
lorddillon wrote:

No worries - EP has one of the hardest CharGen curves in any game I've seen. The first time I made a PC for this game it took me several hours to make the PC the way I wanted it.

Could you look over the stats and see if they're ok. I felt like I was studying for an exam.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Aaron
United States
Albuquerque
New Mexico
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Should be doable for me.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
DMSamuel
United States
Wurtsboro
New York
flag msg tools
designer
publisher
RPGMusings.com
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
tutunaku wrote:
Could you look over the stats and see if they're ok. I felt like I was studying for an exam.

I'll take a look tomorrow evening and get back to you.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Aaron
United States
Albuquerque
New Mexico
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Okay, I've finished my character aside from filling in some weapon/equipment stats. I'll post a link to the sheet tomorrow once I get that sorted. Gods only know how good the character is mechanically, but I think it should probably be okay. I have a smart dog named Freya and a Muse named Bob. I dunno why. Because I could. It's a very eclectic character.

Edit: Okay, I am not feeling up to fighting the stuff I need to do to make this completely finished. However, this is more than enough to get started with. http://dl.dropbox.com/u/9285333/ryan-takeda-pbp_v1.pdf
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Joel Rauch
United States
Spencer
Iowa
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
Here it is.
Let me know if it's kosher.

Flin Geysler
Background: Fall Evacuee
Faction: Anarchist
Morph: Splicer
Gender Id: Male
Actual Age: 28
Current Moxie: 8
Rez Points:
Motivations:
+Survivalist
+Pay Back

Ego
COG 15
COO 20
INT 20
REF 15
SAV 10
SOM 30
WIL 10

Stats
TT 4
LUC 20
IR 40
WT 7
DUR 35
DR 53
MOX 8
INIT 10
SPD 1/2
DB 3

Armor
Energy = 16
Kinetic = 12

c-rep = 10
e-rep = 10
f-rep = 30
g-rep = 0
i-rep = 0
r-rep = 0

Ego Traits:
Danger Sense (Level 1), Situational Awareness (Level 1), Feeble (WIL) (Level 1)

Morph Traits:
Improved Immune System (Level 2), Limber (Level 1)

Implants:
Implants: Enhanced Hearing, Enhanced Smell, Enhanced Vision, Enhanced Respiration, Cyberlimb+, Hardened Skeleton, Mental Speed, Wrist-Mounted Tools

Gear:
Gear: Chameleon Cloak, Traction Pads, Specs, Tools (kit), Backup Insurance (mod), Standard Muse, Breadcrumb Positioning, Electronic Rope, Flashlight, Nanobandage, Spindle, Spindle Climber, Body Armor (light) (w/ Ablative Patches, Fireproofing, Self-Healing), Monofilament sword, Densiplast Gloves, Medium Pistol (w/ Smartlink,Safety System, Laser Sight), Automatic Rifle (w/ Smartlink,Safety System, Extended Magazine, Laser Sight, Smart Magazine), (100x) Hollow-Point Pistol Rounds, (100x) RAP Pistol Rounds, (100x) Armor Piercing Rifle Rounds, (100x) Hollow-Point Rifle Rounds, (100x) RAP Rifle Rounds, (2x) HEAP Grenade, (2x) EMP Grenade
Credits = 4450

Melee:
Weapon Skill DV AP
Unarmed 65 1d10 +3 0
Claws 65 1d10 +4 -1
Monofilament sword 65 2d10 +5 -4
Densiplast Gloves 65 1d10 +5 0

Ranged:
Weapon Skill DV AP Modes Range Shots Ammo
Medium Pistol 70 3d10 +2 0 SA,BF,FA 10/30/50/70 12 Hollow-Point Pistol Rounds
Automatic Rifle 70 2d10 +5 -12 SA,BF,FA 150/250/500/900 30 RAP Rifle Rounds
Thrown 20 3d10 +12 -8 SS 6/15/30/90 Special HEAP Grenade

Skills
Academics: Geology: 45COG
Academics: Astronomy: 45COG
Academics: Sociology: 25COG
Animal Handling: 25SAV
Art: Simulspace Design: 40INT
Art: Architecture: 40INT
Beam Weapons: 20COO
Blades (5): 65 (75)SOM
Climbing (5): 65 (75)SOM
Clubs: 30SOM
Control: 10WIL*
Deception: 40SAV
Demolitions: 35COG*
Disguise: 20INT
Flight: 30SOM
Fray: 15REF
Freefall: 15REF
Freerunning: 30SOM
Gunnery: 20INT
Hardware: Electronics (5): 30 (40)COG
Hardware: Groundcraft (5): 35 (45)COG
Impersonation: 10SAV
Infiltration: 20COO
Infosec: 35COG*
Interest: Old Earth Nation-States: 45COG
Interfacing: 30COG
Intimidation: 10SAV
Investigation: 20INT
Kinesics: 10SAV
Kinetic Weapons (5): 60 (70)COO
Language: English: 90INT
Language: Russian: 35INT
Language: German: 45INT
Language: Arabic: 30INT
Language: Vietnamese: 40INT
Language: Mandarin: 40INT
Medicine: Paramedic (5): 40 (50)COG
Navigation (5): 40 (50)INT
Networking: Autonomists: 40SAV
Networking: Criminals: 20SAV
Networking: Ecologists: 20SAV
Networking: Firewall: 30SAV
Networking: Hypercorps: 20SAV
Networking: Media: 10SAV
Networking: Scientists: 10SAV
Palming: 45COO
Perception: 45INT
Persuasion: 10SAV
Pilot: Aircraft: 15REF
Pilot: Anthroform: 15REF
Pilot: Exotic Vehicle: 15REF
Pilot: Groundcraft (5): 50 (60)REF
Pilot: Spacecraft: 40REF
Pilot: Watercraft: 15REF
Profession: Con Schemes: 40COG
Profession: Appraisal: 25COG
Profession: Smuggling Tricks: 30COG
Profession: Squad Tactics: 35COG
Programming: 15COG*
Protocol: 10SAV
Psi Assault: 10WIL*
Psychosurgery: 20INT
Research: 15COG
Scrounging: 40INT
Seeker Weapons: 20COO
Sense: 20INT*
Spray Weapons: 20COO
Swimming: 50SOM
Thrown Weapons: 20COO
Unarmed Combat (5): 65 (75)SOM
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Matt H
United States
Morganton
North Carolina
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
Hey guys, just wanted to check in. My mom has been sick this weekend, and Ive spent the past couple of days with my parents. Im 90% finished with my character. All I am missing are Traits, Gear, and double checking the numbers. Ill get all that buttoned up when Im at work tomorrow early. I have all of my Skills, starting morph, background, etc completed. Hope everyone had a good weekend, I cant wait to get the game going.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
DMSamuel
United States
Wurtsboro
New York
flag msg tools
designer
publisher
RPGMusings.com
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
No worries - I have to check over the current PCs and make myself familiar with them anyway. I'll probably not write an intro post until tomorrow night.

If everyone could have their PCs here by then that would be great.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
DMSamuel
United States
Wurtsboro
New York
flag msg tools
designer
publisher
RPGMusings.com
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
Here is a link to the Eclipse Phases Errata - it is only 5 pages or so, but it has a couple of things that affect chargen: EP Errata

For example:
p. 399, Character Sheet Front: The stat lines for Ranged and Melee weapons are mislabeled, and should be switched. Under Stats, the derived stat bubble for DB should say "SOM ÷ 10" not "DUR ÷ 10"

Depending on which version of the character sheet you are using, it could be incorrect on yours.

Here is the EP Webpage it came from: EP Errata and Resources page
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Adrian George
United States
Austin
Texas
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Also here's a link to a legitimate download of all the books, and a couple of the adventures.
http://robboyle.wordpress.com/eclipse-phase-pdfs/
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Matt H
United States
Morganton
North Carolina
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
Encer Wardson

Background: Re-instantiated
Faction: Argonaut
Morph: Synth
Gender Id: Male
Actual Age: 34
Current Moxie: 10
Rez Points:
Motivations:
+ Open Source
+ Research
- (AI/Infomorph/Pod/Uplift) Slavery

Ego
COG 20
COO 15
INT 20 (15 + 5)
REF 15
SAV 20
SOM 15 (10 + 5)
WIL 15

Stats
MOX 10
TT 6
LUC 30
IR 60
WT 8
DUR 40
DR 80
INIT 70
SPD 1
DB 1

Armor
Energy = 14
Kinetic = 12

Melee Weapon
Wasp Knife Blades -1 1d10 + 3
Densiplast Gloves Unarmed Combat --- 1d10 + 3

c-rep = 20
e-rep = 10
f-rep = 10
g-rep = 40
i-rep = 10
r-rep = 80

Ego Traits:
Brave, Common Sense, Allies, Situational Awareness, Addiction - Gambling (Minor), Math Wiz, Edited Memories

Morph Traits:
Innocuous, Social Stigma (Clanking Masses), Uncanny Valley

Implants:
Access Jacks
Basic Mesh Inserts
Cortical Stack
Cyberbrain
Mnemonic Augmentation
Basic Biomods
Electrical Sense
Oxygen Reserve
Medichines
Oracles
Wrist Mounted Tools
Light Combat Armor
Synthetic Mask
360 Degree Vision

Gear:
Covert Operation Tools
Traction Pads
White Noise Machine
Smart Clothing
Utilitool
Mobile Lab
Wasp Knife
Densiplast Gloves

Programming:
Sniffer
Spoof
Tracking

Skills:

Blades COG 60 Spec. in Knives
Deception SAV 40
Fray REF 45
Hardware
[Electrical] COG 50
Impersonation SAV 40
Infosec COG 60 Spec. in Brute Force Hacking
Interfacing COG 60
Investigation INT 40

Networking:
[Scientists] SAV 40 20 60
[HyperCorp] SAV 50

Perception INT 60
Pilot
[Groundcraft] REF 25

Programming COG 60 Nanofabrication
Protocol SAV 40
Research COG 50
Scrounging INT 40
Unarmed Comb SOM 40

Academics:
[NanoTech] COG 60
[CompSci] COG 60
[Engineering] COG 40 10 50

Art:
[Performance] INT 50

Interest
[Conspiracy] COG 50
[Gambling] COG 40

Language:
[Native Eng] INT 90
[Japanese] INT 30

Prof
[Smuggling] COG 60
[Police Proc] COG 50
[Security Ops] COG 40 10 50
[XP Production] COG 50

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Adrian George
United States
Austin
Texas
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Something came up and I won't finish tonight. I should be able to finish in the morning.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
1 , 2  Next »   |