The Hotness
Games|People|Company
Blades in the Dark
My Little Pony: Tails of Equestria, The Storytelling Game
Shadowrun: Anarchy - Alternate Ruleset
Crypts of Indormancy
On Her Majesty's Secret Service
Adventures on Dungeon Planet
Rise of the Dungeon Master: Gary Gygax and the Creation of D&D
Mythic Game Master Emulator
Heroes & Other Worlds
CRGE: Conjectural Roleplaying GM Emulator
Savage Tales of Horror: Volume 3
The Space Patrol
Tales from the Yawning Portal
Warhammer Fantasy Roleplay Core Set
Pathfinder Roleplaying Game: Beginner Box
Horror on the Orient Express (2nd Edition)
The Dread Machine
Vow of Honor
Walhalla: El Juego de Rol de la Plena Edad Media
The GameMaster's Apprentice
Tales from the Loop
The Gift Horse
The Tomb of Dreams: A Jumpstart for Exalted Third Edition
Warhammer Fantasy Roleplay
Savage Worlds Explorer's Edition
Feng Shui
Delta Green
Asylum
Realm of Chaos: The Lost and the Damned
Secrets of New York
Invaders from Below
Fiasco
The Winds of Magic
The Edge of Night
Black Crusade Core Rulebook
Monsterhearts
Player's Handbook (HackMaster 5th Edition)
Fate Core System
Heaven's Shadow
Dungeon World GM Reference
Shadow of the Demon Lord Core Rulebook
Feng Shui 2
Mouse Guard (2nd Edition)
Ten Candles
Adventures in Middle-earth Player's Guide
Adventures in Middle-earth Loremaster's Guide
SOLO: Solo RPG Campaigns for the Cepheus Engine
Paranoia: Red Clearance Edition
Game Trade Magazine (Issue 207 - May 2017)
Rad Hacker Vampires
Recommend
8 
 Thumb up
 Hide
199 Posts
[1]  Prev «  4 , 5 , 6 , 7 , 8  | 

Keeping on the Borderlands» Forums » Play By Forum

Subject: Stragglers table IC explicit language rss

Your Tags: Add tags
Popular Tags: PbF_started_2013 [+] [View All]
Al P
Norway
Orkanger
Sør Trondelag
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
"Big, stupid one! Gortbork follow him and he think he tough! Not scared of anything!" The little goblin says hoping to get Marduk interested in breaking the big lump in the way only a priest of the bloody god can.
2 
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Neil Van Ess
United States
New Jersey
flag msg tools
Marduk cannot conceive of why he would send Gortbork to follow that oaf, but, then again, he can't remember saying much of anything after cutting through the dead orc's breast bone. Ah, yesss, yesss. I knew that Gortbork. I was testing you. You passssssed." Marduk extracted the orc's black heart with two hands, it's weight requiring a considerable amount of effort. "Tell me my giddy goblin, what did you discover about thisssss Dumbag... Dursssslag... whatever? And would you be so kind to hold thissss for me? Where'ssss Poyo?"
2 
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Al P
Norway
Orkanger
Sør Trondelag
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
bugger, thought I replied to this! sorry.

Gortbork takes the heart in his open palms, even the stench of 2 day old heart not enough to spark his hunger after last nights events "Durbag kill Poyo .. He kills him and laugh that he no scared of Marduk or his little god, Praise be to the Bloody God!" He says looking down at his feet hoping his addition will be enough.
1 
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Neil Van Ess
United States
New Jersey
flag msg tools
Sorry for the delay. I've been on vacation in the Virginia mountains. No internet and the cell reception was atrocious

Marduk dropped the dead orc's intestines mid-evisceration. "Be sssstill almighty Zemox!" Marduk trembled with genuine fear. "Your loyal sssservant will take care to punish ssssuch blassssphemy."

Marduk turned from his experiment and began pacing. His tentacled tongue hung out, the tendrils wriggling independently as he contemplated various dastardly deeds.

"I atone for ssssuch grossssss overssssightssss, Bloody Lord."

"We must turn our attentionssss towardsssss thisssss new menace, Gortbork. I apologize for your losssss. Durbag'ssss oafishnessssss blinded me. Did you offer Poyo'ssss sssssoul to our Lord before you ate the corpssse?"
2 
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Al P
Norway
Orkanger
Sør Trondelag
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Gortbork hiccups and nods his head "Yes master, Gortbork is with Poyo now. When Zemox calls, Poyo go with Gortbork to his Bloody Halls!"

He smiles wickedly, Durbag will pay!
1 
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Neil Van Ess
United States
New Jersey
flag msg tools
Marduk abruptly stopped his pacing, "Give massster a few momentssss my loyal lackey."
His pale lips slithered into a smile,"I need to do a few preparationssssss."
1 
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Al P
Norway
Orkanger
Sør Trondelag
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
It seems like we've written towards a white but if you all real mean we can surely make a U turn into a unhappy scene for Gortbork.
1 
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Joe Kundlak
Slovakia
Bratislava
flag msg tools
designer
mbmbmbmbmb
Naaaah, let's have Gortbork enjoy his puny life some more... whistle
 
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Peter Brichs
Denmark
flag msg tools
designer
mbmbmbmbmb
sounds white to me :)
1 
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Neil Van Ess
United States
New Jersey
flag msg tools
Definitely a white at this point. I think I'm good with my role in the scene. Anything ya wanna add?
1 
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Al P
Norway
Orkanger
Sør Trondelag
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
I think its a fade to black now and a white dice for the master.

Whose next?
1 
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Joe Kundlak
Slovakia
Bratislava
flag msg tools
designer
mbmbmbmbmb
Neil would be next around the table...
Is it two rounds before the complication or three?
 
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Al P
Norway
Orkanger
Sør Trondelag
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
8 scenes then the tilt. So yeah 2 rounds. ie 4 more scenes.
2 
 Thumb up
0.01
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Neil Van Ess
United States
New Jersey
flag msg tools
OK we haven't tried a resolve yet so I think I'll do that now. I want this to go well for bad ol' Marduk.
1 
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Al P
Norway
Orkanger
Sør Trondelag
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Anyone have any ideas for his scene. The first thing that came to mind was Marduk having to get help from Zemox to have enough power to 'teleport' those orks to the church. Fun to have him not in the position of power.

Another idea could be something to do with him enacting his game against the orks, maybe walking through the Minotaur's maze setting up stuff, like a theatre director before the first performance.
1 
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Joe Kundlak
Slovakia
Bratislava
flag msg tools
designer
mbmbmbmbmb
Heh, maybe teasing the Minotaur - and making him REALLY angry - before he tosses those two buggers in front of him?
 
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Neil Van Ess
United States
New Jersey
flag msg tools
I like both those ideas. Definitely think Marduk should get his power from somewhere as he'd be far too overpowered otherwise. And introing the Mino is a great idea. Let me know when you're ready.
1 
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Joe Kundlak
Slovakia
Bratislava
flag msg tools
designer
mbmbmbmbmb
Ok, I guess we can start establishing... The place could be directly the entrance to the dungeon with the Minotaur, maybe next to his "cage" (or whatever you hold minotaurs in). There Marduk can start teasing the minotaur and then - before relesaing the angry fella - go to prepare the maze with the help of Zemox to set up the more elaborate traps...
 
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Al P
Norway
Orkanger
Sør Trondelag
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
We'll need a Minotaur then!
1 
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Neil Van Ess
United States
New Jersey
flag msg tools
I could always resurrect the Mino from the orc corpses I've been working on...
2 
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Peter Brichs
Denmark
flag msg tools
designer
mbmbmbmbmb
I can play the minotaur, if you want.

Shit! I've been sick, and completely forgot about this thread. I'm SO sorry!
2 
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Neil Van Ess
United States
New Jersey
flag msg tools
We all ready to go?
2 
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Al P
Norway
Orkanger
Sør Trondelag
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Act 2 scene 1

The rain lashes the cliff face as the entrance into the labyrinth comes into view through the sheets of heavy drizzle. The stone archway is lit only by the pale moonlight that momentarily breaks through the low clouds. Marduk has some very interesting plans afoot, but first a little preparation is needed.

From within the sounds of hoofs on stone can be heard just above the howling winds....
1 
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Neil Van Ess
United States
New Jersey
flag msg tools
Marduk walks into the archway carrying the eviscerated body of the orc warrior.
Gortbork limps behind him, leading Durbag and Larrock bound in iron shackles.
Marduk lays the body in the entrance and steps back hurriedly.
Once far enough away from the corpse, Marduk speaks, his voice booming with the aid of magic: "An offering hassss been placed great Minossss of Mooria," red, glowing air bellowed out of his mouth with every enchanted word, "I ssssseek a favor in return for this feassst!"

Sorry!!!! Started student teaching last week and got absolutely overwhelmed.
 
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
[1]  Prev «  4 , 5 , 6 , 7 , 8  | 
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.