The main game Features:
· Large branching campaign with 30 major scenarios, plus additional 5 tutorial scenarios that explore the story in detail.
· Hundreds of hours of gameplay fun with huge replay value and several difficulty settings. The game portrays the Second War for Armageddon in great detail, from the initial Ork landings to the final liberation of the planet.
· Fight alongside Commissar Yarrick and Commander Dante against the cunning Ork Warboss Ghazghkull Thraka.
· A complex plot, which can develop during a mission, right in the middle of battle, creating an engaging story line with unexpected twists.
· Meet several iconic characters like Inquisitor Horst, Governor Von Strab and many more, who will guide you through an epic scenario based adventure all with their unique voice-overs.
· Players lead Imperial troops of the Armageddon Steel Legion, with supporting assets from a number of Space Marine chapters against the ferocious Orks.
· Carry over battle-hardened veterans from scenario to scenario, using their experience and upgrading their equipment and weaponry.
· Detailed combat model with custom terrain, cover and morale effects.
· Guide your troops on Armageddon`s hostile ash wastes, through treacherous volcanic canyons, over acid polluted rivers, through dense jungles and through massive Hive cities.
· 300+ unit types representing Armageddon Steel Legion, the Orks, Blood Angels, Ultramarines and Salamanders Space Marine chapters and even Titans!
· Multiple weapon systems per unit, each with their unique stats and graphical effects.
· 20 different unit stats plus many unique special traits and abilities.
· Toggle options to set the game to your own liking like to enable/disable: Fog Of War & Undo Moves.
· A separate set of maps are designed and balanced specifically for asynchronous multiplayer via Slitherine's PBEM++ system.
· Play as either Orks or the Imperial forces in multiplayer.
· Includes a Hotseat mode.
· Extensive modding options delivered through a powerful and easy-to-use game editor.
· Design and build your own unique scenarios and share them with the Warhammer 40,000: Armageddon community.
Source: The Publisher Website.