Series of games by J. D. Webster covering air combat from Korea through modern times.
The designer is also the creator of the Fighting Wings series of WWII air combat games.
Games in the Series
- Air Superiority
- Standalone game focused on air-to-air combat.
- Air Strike
- Air Superiority expansion adding rules for air-to-ground combat.
- Desert Falcons
- Air Superiority expansion focusing on air-to-air combat in the Middle East from 1950-1980.
- Eagles of the Gulf
- Air Superiority expansion focusing on air-to-ground combat in the Middle East from 1950-1980. Part 1 was published in Battleplan #9, part 2 was published in Air Power #11 & #12.
- The Speed of Heat (SoH)
- Standalone game focusing on Korea and Vietnam. SoH updated the Air Superiority/Air Strike rules as the Air Power Standard Rules, 1st Edition.
- Air Power group on Yahoo!
- List dedicated to the discussion of air combat boardgames
- Possibly the only place where you can find the errata for these games
- Air Power Index
- Index of the Air Power newsletter
- Scenario List
- Michel Boucher's list of Air Superiority scenarios
Main Content Index | Game Series Index